MARITIM Hotels opens second luxury resort in Mauritius
MARITIM Hotels has opened a second hotel on the island of Mauritius Following the success of the MARITIM Hotel Mauritius at Turtle Bay, the hotel group opened the MARITIM Crystals Beach Hotel in Belle Mare on the east coast of the island earlier this week. The beachfront property has 181 luxury guest rooms and suites, numerous dining options, two bars, a kids club and a large swimming pool.
Following the success of the MARITIM Hotel Mauritius at Turtle Bay, MARITIM Hotels has announced the opening of a second property on the island.
The four-star MARITIM Crystals Beach Hotel is located in Belle Mare on the east coast of Mauritius.
The luxury beachfront resort has 181 spacious guest rooms and suites as well as an array of upscale facilities for guests of all ages.
Guests can choose from four room categories Comfort, Superior, Deluxe Family and Junior Suite, all of which have views overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean and offer between 50 and 95 square meters of space.
Accommodation has air conditioning, mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Internet, TVs, and IPTV systems.
Facilities at the Mauritius resort include an array of dining options including two intimate Ã la carte restaurants, a main buffet restaurant with international cuisine, and a relaxed beach restaurant. There are two stylish bars, one of which is located directly on the white sand beach.
MARITIM Crystals Beach Hotel has a variety of leisure facilities including a swimming pool that overlooks the lagoon with a whirlpool and toddler areas; the "Ti Dodo" kids club for children aged between three and 12; a fitness centre and fabulous Wellness and Beauty Centre; and meeting rooms and event facilities that can cater for up to 375 people.
Guests will be able to take part in fun activities such as beach volleyball, aqua aerobics and snorkelling and sailing. Mark Spivey, the Director of International Sales for MARITIM Hotels, commented:
"We are delighted to announce that we are opening a second hotel in Mauritius. Following 25 years of success at our flagship property, the MARITIM Hotel Mauritius at Turtle Bay, it is apparent that existing and potential clients who wish to visit Mauritius with MARITIM required another option on accommodation.
"This second hotel complements our existing offer on the island and enables us to provide a similar guest experience and exceptional level of service quality and customer care to a wider audience and at a more affordable level for families."
MARITIM Hotels is Germany's largest privately owned hotel operator that has 36 luxury hotels and resorts in Germany as well as 14 international properties in destinations such as Turkey, Mauritius, China, Egypt, Spain, Latvia and Malta.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Discover Mauritius an island rich in cultural legacy off the east coast of Madagascar, the island features breathtaking...