Melia Varadero in Cuba add Japanese restaurant to its dining options
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
Melia Varadero Hotel has opened a brand new restaurant that offers delicious Japanese culinary delights.
The new Sakura restaurant joins the Cuba hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants that include Las Reses steakhouse, Fuerteventura, a gourmet-oriented restaurant, and Los Agaves, a Mexican bistro.
Guests staying at the luxury beachfront resort can savour authentic Asian cuisine in the new restaurant that offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and an extensive wine and beverages menu.
Located on the ground floor of the five-star all inclusive hotel, Sakura provides an alternative dining option for guests seeking international flavours, heavenly aromas and freshly-made Japanese dishes.
Melia Varadero boasts unique six-petal flower architecture in the style of a pyramid and a circular lobby with natural light and three levels boasting panoramic views of the lake and hanging gardens.
Located in Varadero in Cuba with direct access to a white sandy beach, the hotel has 490 upscale guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a large hydro massage pool, a fitness centre, a wedding gazebo with ocean views, several gourmet restaurants, a beauty salon, an arts and crafts gallery, and a Club House with tennis courts, beach volleyball and board games.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero, which is one of the leading tourist destinations in Cuba. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
Melia Hotels is a Spanish hotel group that operates 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels, and Club Melia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...