Melia Varadero in Cuba add Japanese restaurant to its dining options
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
Melia Varadero Hotel has opened a brand new restaurant that offers delicious Japanese culinary delights.
The new Sakura restaurant joins the Cuba hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants that include Las Reses steakhouse, Fuerteventura, a gourmet-oriented restaurant, and Los Agaves, a Mexican bistro.
Guests staying at the luxury beachfront resort can savour authentic Asian cuisine in the new restaurant that offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and an extensive wine and beverages menu.
Located on the ground floor of the five-star all inclusive hotel, Sakura provides an alternative dining option for guests seeking international flavours, heavenly aromas and freshly-made Japanese dishes.
Melia Varadero boasts unique six-petal flower architecture in the style of a pyramid and a circular lobby with natural light and three levels boasting panoramic views of the lake and hanging gardens.
Located in Varadero in Cuba with direct access to a white sandy beach, the hotel has 490 upscale guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a large hydro massage pool, a fitness centre, a wedding gazebo with ocean views, several gourmet restaurants, a beauty salon, an arts and crafts gallery, and a Club House with tennis courts, beach volleyball and board games.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero, which is one of the leading tourist destinations in Cuba. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
Melia Hotels is a Spanish hotel group that operates 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels, and Club Melia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...