Melia Varadero in Cuba add Japanese restaurant to its dining options
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
Melia Varadero Hotel has opened a brand new restaurant that offers delicious Japanese culinary delights.
The new Sakura restaurant joins the Cuba hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants that include Las Reses steakhouse, Fuerteventura, a gourmet-oriented restaurant, and Los Agaves, a Mexican bistro.
Guests staying at the luxury beachfront resort can savour authentic Asian cuisine in the new restaurant that offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and an extensive wine and beverages menu.
Located on the ground floor of the five-star all inclusive hotel, Sakura provides an alternative dining option for guests seeking international flavours, heavenly aromas and freshly-made Japanese dishes.
Melia Varadero boasts unique six-petal flower architecture in the style of a pyramid and a circular lobby with natural light and three levels boasting panoramic views of the lake and hanging gardens.
Located in Varadero in Cuba with direct access to a white sandy beach, the hotel has 490 upscale guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a large hydro massage pool, a fitness centre, a wedding gazebo with ocean views, several gourmet restaurants, a beauty salon, an arts and crafts gallery, and a Club House with tennis courts, beach volleyball and board games.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero, which is one of the leading tourist destinations in Cuba. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
Melia Hotels is a Spanish hotel group that operates 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels, and Club Melia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...