Melia Varadero in Cuba add Japanese restaurant to its dining options
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
Melia Varadero Hotel has opened a brand new restaurant that offers delicious Japanese culinary delights.
The new Sakura restaurant joins the Cuba hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants that include Las Reses steakhouse, Fuerteventura, a gourmet-oriented restaurant, and Los Agaves, a Mexican bistro.
Guests staying at the luxury beachfront resort can savour authentic Asian cuisine in the new restaurant that offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and an extensive wine and beverages menu.
Located on the ground floor of the five-star all inclusive hotel, Sakura provides an alternative dining option for guests seeking international flavours, heavenly aromas and freshly-made Japanese dishes.
Melia Varadero boasts unique six-petal flower architecture in the style of a pyramid and a circular lobby with natural light and three levels boasting panoramic views of the lake and hanging gardens.
Located in Varadero in Cuba with direct access to a white sandy beach, the hotel has 490 upscale guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a large hydro massage pool, a fitness centre, a wedding gazebo with ocean views, several gourmet restaurants, a beauty salon, an arts and crafts gallery, and a Club House with tennis courts, beach volleyball and board games.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero, which is one of the leading tourist destinations in Cuba. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
Melia Hotels is a Spanish hotel group that operates 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels, and Club Melia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...