Melia Varadero in Cuba add Japanese restaurant to its dining options
Guests staying at Melia Varadero Hotel in Cuba can now savour delicious Japanese cuisine at the newly-opened restaurant, Sakura. The restaurant is located on the ground floor of the luxury beachfront hotel and it offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and a handpicked wine and beverage menu.
Melia Varadero Hotel has opened a brand new restaurant that offers delicious Japanese culinary delights.
The new Sakura restaurant joins the Cuba hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants that include Las Reses steakhouse, Fuerteventura, a gourmet-oriented restaurant, and Los Agaves, a Mexican bistro.
Guests staying at the luxury beachfront resort can savour authentic Asian cuisine in the new restaurant that offers a sushi bar, live cooking on tepanyaki hot plates, and an extensive wine and beverages menu.
Located on the ground floor of the five-star all inclusive hotel, Sakura provides an alternative dining option for guests seeking international flavours, heavenly aromas and freshly-made Japanese dishes.
Melia Varadero boasts unique six-petal flower architecture in the style of a pyramid and a circular lobby with natural light and three levels boasting panoramic views of the lake and hanging gardens.
Located in Varadero in Cuba with direct access to a white sandy beach, the hotel has 490 upscale guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a large hydro massage pool, a fitness centre, a wedding gazebo with ocean views, several gourmet restaurants, a beauty salon, an arts and crafts gallery, and a Club House with tennis courts, beach volleyball and board games.
There are currently nine Melia hotels in Varadero, which is one of the leading tourist destinations in Cuba. Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island. With more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba resorts, the region is a hotspot for couples and families.
Melia Hotels is a Spanish hotel group that operates 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels, and Club Melia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your next summer holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Aug 2017
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...