Starwood Hotels debuts Westin brand in Mauritius with opening of Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius. The new luxury hotel marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius and the property features signature facilities including the Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of the brand new The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius.
Nestled on 10 acres of beachfront land in Turtle Bay of Balaclava on the North West coast of the island, the luxury resort marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius.
With 190 stylish guest rooms and suites, the luxury beachfront resort has many signature Westin facilities such as the WestinKids Club, Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Accommodation has been designed to embrace the resort's natural setting and the beauty of the island's scenery, and amenities include state-of-the-art technology, Westin Heavenly Beds, Heavenly Baths with rainforest showers, White Tea Aloe bath products, and Heavenly Robes.
Guests staying in Westin Club Level accommodation will have exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and premium beverages.
The resort has an array of dining choices including the all-day dining restaurant Seasonal Tastes and the beach club Mystique, both of which have the Westin brand's SuperfoodsRx menu that offers gourmet food combinations rich in nutrients and flavour.
There are also three a-la-carte restaurants: Kangan, with authentic Indian flare; Fusion, an 'east meets west' restaurant; and the relaxed Beach Grill, which sits on the edge of the Indian Ocean and offers a variety of fresh seafood and meats cooked on open BBQ's.
There is also an onsite garden that produces fresh herbs and ingredients, as well as beehives that produce the hotel's very own honey.
While adults relax in the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin, their children will be looked after in the WestinKids Club where they can enjoy specialised meals and fun activities such as storytelling and nature walks.
Additional facilities at The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius include two swimming pools, tennis courts, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio, and there are also many activities that can be enjoyed through the RunWESTIN experience and Westin Gear Lending programme with New Balance. These include sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, water-skiing and adventure cruises along the shores of Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Make the most of the private beach, stunning sea views and a great selection of facilities that help you relieve yourself of the stresses of modern life.
- Revel in complimentary kayaking, glass bottom boating, tennis and more sports
- Enjoy culinary delights that suit all tastes from Mauritian, Asian and International to beach and poolside options
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
An Exotic Escape at the beachfront Ambre Hotel in Belle Mare comes at an affordable price - it's too good to resist...
- Watersports includes Wind-surfing, kayaks,laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling
- Free Golf Included in your Holiday at Le Touessrok
- Excellent kids club with fun programmes for the little one open twelve hours a day
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...