Starwood Hotels debuts Westin brand in Mauritius with opening of Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius. The new luxury hotel marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius and the property features signature facilities including the Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of the brand new The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius.
Nestled on 10 acres of beachfront land in Turtle Bay of Balaclava on the North West coast of the island, the luxury resort marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius.
With 190 stylish guest rooms and suites, the luxury beachfront resort has many signature Westin facilities such as the WestinKids Club, Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Accommodation has been designed to embrace the resort's natural setting and the beauty of the island's scenery, and amenities include state-of-the-art technology, Westin Heavenly Beds, Heavenly Baths with rainforest showers, White Tea Aloe bath products, and Heavenly Robes.
Guests staying in Westin Club Level accommodation will have exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and premium beverages.
The resort has an array of dining choices including the all-day dining restaurant Seasonal Tastes and the beach club Mystique, both of which have the Westin brand's SuperfoodsRx menu that offers gourmet food combinations rich in nutrients and flavour.
There are also three a-la-carte restaurants: Kangan, with authentic Indian flare; Fusion, an 'east meets west' restaurant; and the relaxed Beach Grill, which sits on the edge of the Indian Ocean and offers a variety of fresh seafood and meats cooked on open BBQ's.
There is also an onsite garden that produces fresh herbs and ingredients, as well as beehives that produce the hotel's very own honey.
While adults relax in the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin, their children will be looked after in the WestinKids Club where they can enjoy specialised meals and fun activities such as storytelling and nature walks.
Additional facilities at The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius include two swimming pools, tennis courts, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio, and there are also many activities that can be enjoyed through the RunWESTIN experience and Westin Gear Lending programme with New Balance. These include sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, water-skiing and adventure cruises along the shores of Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
An unrivalled stay where you will be surrounded by its picturesque coastline and lush greenery
- Your own private sandy beach on your doorstep
- Exquisite views wherever you look - from the vibrant green mountains to the glittering Indian Ocean
- Perfect blend of natural beauty and fresh, eye-catching designs
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...