Starwood Hotels debuts Westin brand in Mauritius with opening of Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius. The new luxury hotel marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius and the property features signature facilities including the Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of the brand new The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius.
Nestled on 10 acres of beachfront land in Turtle Bay of Balaclava on the North West coast of the island, the luxury resort marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius.
With 190 stylish guest rooms and suites, the luxury beachfront resort has many signature Westin facilities such as the WestinKids Club, Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Accommodation has been designed to embrace the resort's natural setting and the beauty of the island's scenery, and amenities include state-of-the-art technology, Westin Heavenly Beds, Heavenly Baths with rainforest showers, White Tea Aloe bath products, and Heavenly Robes.
Guests staying in Westin Club Level accommodation will have exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and premium beverages.
The resort has an array of dining choices including the all-day dining restaurant Seasonal Tastes and the beach club Mystique, both of which have the Westin brand's SuperfoodsRx menu that offers gourmet food combinations rich in nutrients and flavour.
There are also three a-la-carte restaurants: Kangan, with authentic Indian flare; Fusion, an 'east meets west' restaurant; and the relaxed Beach Grill, which sits on the edge of the Indian Ocean and offers a variety of fresh seafood and meats cooked on open BBQ's.
There is also an onsite garden that produces fresh herbs and ingredients, as well as beehives that produce the hotel's very own honey.
While adults relax in the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin, their children will be looked after in the WestinKids Club where they can enjoy specialised meals and fun activities such as storytelling and nature walks.
Additional facilities at The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius include two swimming pools, tennis courts, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio, and there are also many activities that can be enjoyed through the RunWESTIN experience and Westin Gear Lending programme with New Balance. These include sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, water-skiing and adventure cruises along the shores of Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...