Starwood Hotels debuts Westin brand in Mauritius with opening of Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius. The new luxury hotel marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius and the property features signature facilities including the Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Blue Ocean Park has announced the opening of the brand new The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius.
Nestled on 10 acres of beachfront land in Turtle Bay of Balaclava on the North West coast of the island, the luxury resort marks the debut of the Westin brand in Mauritius.
With 190 stylish guest rooms and suites, the luxury beachfront resort has many signature Westin facilities such as the WestinKids Club, Westin Executive Club Lounge, Heavenly Spa by Westin, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio.
Accommodation has been designed to embrace the resort's natural setting and the beauty of the island's scenery, and amenities include state-of-the-art technology, Westin Heavenly Beds, Heavenly Baths with rainforest showers, White Tea Aloe bath products, and Heavenly Robes.
Guests staying in Westin Club Level accommodation will have exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and premium beverages.
The resort has an array of dining choices including the all-day dining restaurant Seasonal Tastes and the beach club Mystique, both of which have the Westin brand's SuperfoodsRx menu that offers gourmet food combinations rich in nutrients and flavour.
There are also three a-la-carte restaurants: Kangan, with authentic Indian flare; Fusion, an 'east meets west' restaurant; and the relaxed Beach Grill, which sits on the edge of the Indian Ocean and offers a variety of fresh seafood and meats cooked on open BBQ's.
There is also an onsite garden that produces fresh herbs and ingredients, as well as beehives that produce the hotel's very own honey.
While adults relax in the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin, their children will be looked after in the WestinKids Club where they can enjoy specialised meals and fun activities such as storytelling and nature walks.
Additional facilities at The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa, Mauritius include two swimming pools, tennis courts, and the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio, and there are also many activities that can be enjoyed through the RunWESTIN experience and Westin Gear Lending programme with New Balance. These include sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking, water-skiing and adventure cruises along the shores of Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...