SmartTravelAsia 2014 poll awards five Centara Hotels and Resorts in Asia
Centara Hotels and Resorts has won five awards in the SmartTravelAsia Best in Travel Poll 2014. The Thai hotel group operates 47 luxury and first-class properties in Thailand and the awards were based on feedback and reviews from frequent flyer travellers from all over the world. The SmartTravelAsia poll is now in its 10th year and Centara has won multiple awards in 2013, 2012 and 2011.
The SmartTravelAsia Best in Travel Poll 2014 has awarded five properties in the Centara Hotels and Resorts portfolio.
The luxury hotel group is based in Thailand and the awards included Centara Grand at CentralWorld which was named as one of the top 25 business hotels and the top 25 conference hotels in Asia; Centara Grand Beach Resort and Villas Hua Hin was named as one of the top 25 spa resorts in Asia; Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui was awarded as one of the region's top 25 leisure hotels and top 25 spa resorts; and Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui which was awarded as one of the Asia's top 25 leisure hotels and top 25 spa resorts.
The editor of SmartTravelAsia, Vijay Verghese, presented the five awards to the Centara Hotels and Resorts executive team during a ceremony at Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld.
"The awards are based on direct feedback from frequent travellers from around the world, and we are delighted to have received such a strong endorsement from our guests."
Commented Thirayuth Chirathivat, the Chief Executive Officer of Centara Hotels and Resorts.
"With the awards covering the business, conference, leisure and spa categories, and therefore representing a broad customer base, we are proud to see our reputation enhanced as Thailand's leading hospitality brand."
The SmartTravelAsia poll is now in its tenth year and Centara's luxury hotels have won awards in 2013, 2012 and 2011.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is the largest hotel chain in Thailand that offers a selection of luxury properties across the country in cities and towns including Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Udon Thani, Samui, Koh Pha Ngan, Phuket, Rayong, Trat and Koh Kood, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, and Krabi.
The hotel group also operates an additional 21 hotels internationally in destinations including Vietnam, Mauritius, Bali, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Ethiopia, Qatar, Laos and Oman.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...