The Absolut wall in Barbados becomes instant attraction
There's a brand new cutting edge attraction in Barbados' southern beach resort of Worthing and its eye-catching design is drawing much admiration from passers-by and clients of the popular Mojo restaurant. The new animated wall display by Absolut Vodka is quickly becoming the area's latest attraction.
A new feature has recently graced the wall outside Barbados' popular Mojo and The Chopping Board Kitchen in Worthing, Rendezvous, and, to many passers-by's delight it has become an instant hit that many stop to watch and admire.
The responsible of such an attractive addition to Barbados' South Coast are Absolut Vodka, who made the first high-tech wall installation of its kind in the island, to the amazement of onlookers and those repeatedly wowed by the structure.
Strikingly bold and eye-catching by day, by night this innovative wall design shows several Absolut bottles that move in a rhythmic pattern of rising and falling, akin to a music system's graphic equaliser display.
Installed by local service provider, Printmax Inc, this live wall has quickly earned much appraisal by local admirers and tourists enjoying Barbados holidays in this southern part of the island.
Comments such as "This is so cool, who did this? It's awesome" are very common nowadays among people who pass by the wall as every day more "wow" responses are heard by Mojo clients and pedestrians.
The Brand Manager for Absolut with Mount Gay Distilleries Limited, Carla Jackson, revealed that the company was very pleased to learn about people's positive reactions the new wall.
"Absolut is proud to be a trendsetter in the spirits industry, committed to unsurpassed quality both in and out of our iconic bottles. It's certainly true that art is at the heart of our visual DNA, and our commitment to the arts and artists is matched only by the creative energy which this brand brings to the party. This creative energy is also the inspiration behind the new Mojo wall and we are really thrilled that people are loving it."
Following her statement, Ms Jackson also noted that the new advertisement display followed Absolut's longstanding tradition of cutting-edge design whilst in-keeping with the brand' global involvment in music, art and fashion.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
Enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday with a touch of personal and friendly service at Mango Bay, on Barbados' stunning west coast
- Experience snorkelling with the turtles - take advantage of the catamaran cruise included in your package
- Watersports including waterskiing, hobie-cat sailing, paddle boat, snorkelling, kayaking
- Located on the famous west cost of Barbados, close to fashionable Holetown
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...