The Absolut wall in Barbados becomes instant attraction
There's a brand new cutting edge attraction in Barbados' southern beach resort of Worthing and its eye-catching design is drawing much admiration from passers-by and clients of the popular Mojo restaurant. The new animated wall display by Absolut Vodka is quickly becoming the area's latest attraction.
A new feature has recently graced the wall outside Barbados' popular Mojo and The Chopping Board Kitchen in Worthing, Rendezvous, and, to many passers-by's delight it has become an instant hit that many stop to watch and admire.
The responsible of such an attractive addition to Barbados' South Coast are Absolut Vodka, who made the first high-tech wall installation of its kind in the island, to the amazement of onlookers and those repeatedly wowed by the structure.
Strikingly bold and eye-catching by day, by night this innovative wall design shows several Absolut bottles that move in a rhythmic pattern of rising and falling, akin to a music system's graphic equaliser display.
Installed by local service provider, Printmax Inc, this live wall has quickly earned much appraisal by local admirers and tourists enjoying Barbados holidays in this southern part of the island.
Comments such as "This is so cool, who did this? It's awesome" are very common nowadays among people who pass by the wall as every day more "wow" responses are heard by Mojo clients and pedestrians.
The Brand Manager for Absolut with Mount Gay Distilleries Limited, Carla Jackson, revealed that the company was very pleased to learn about people's positive reactions the new wall.
"Absolut is proud to be a trendsetter in the spirits industry, committed to unsurpassed quality both in and out of our iconic bottles. It's certainly true that art is at the heart of our visual DNA, and our commitment to the arts and artists is matched only by the creative energy which this brand brings to the party. This creative energy is also the inspiration behind the new Mojo wall and we are really thrilled that people are loving it."
Following her statement, Ms Jackson also noted that the new advertisement display followed Absolut's longstanding tradition of cutting-edge design whilst in-keeping with the brand' global involvment in music, art and fashion.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- Savings of up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Experience the authentic Caribbean and the friendly atmosphere of the Bajans with complimentary room upgrades available
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- New Flash Sale - Incredible FREE room upgrades on all room types - saving upto £600 per person
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...