Barbados Island Inclusive promotion offers free spending money
Tourists planning trips to Barbados over the next few months will be able to take advantage of the Barbados Island Inclusive promotion that gives holidaymakers free spending money to enjoy island activities. Based on their length of stay, visitors will receive free money that can be used at attractions and restaurants on the Caribbean island.
As the summer months come to an end in the UK, many travellers are looking to seek sunshine elsewhere and Barbados has launched the perfect incentive to lure tourists to its tropical shores.
The Barbados Island Inclusive promotion has returned and enables holidaymakers to enjoy free spending money that can be used on fun activities, adventures, attractions and restaurants in Barbados.
Depending on the length of stay, visitors will receive "free spending money" that can be spent at participating attractions, restaurants and tourism outlets.
For example, with a five-night stay at participating Barbados hotels, guests will receive $150.00 per person "free spending money". For stays of seven nights or longer, guests will receive $200.00 per person.
Trips must be booked by 30th September, 2014 and the promotion is valid for travel until 19th December, 2014.
The vouchers will be given to guests when they check-in at hotels and resorts and it offers a fantastic incentive for holidaymakers to visit the island during popular cultural events and festivals over the next few months.
Forthcoming events on the Caribbean island include the International Sevens Rugby Tournament in September, Venus Williams at the exclusive Sandy Lane Hotel in November, the Barbados International PRO SURF FEST 2014 in November, the Barbados Food and Wine and Rum Festival in November, and the Classical Pops Festival in December.
Barbados is an island nation situated in the North Atlantic Ocean that offers a wide range of diverse breathtaking tropical landscapes and a wide selection of luxury beachfront hotels. Holidaymakers can go scuba diving or snorkelling in crystal clear warm ocean waters where they can explore the colourful coral reefs and hundreds of vibrant marine creatures, or relax on pristine white sand, palm-fringed beaches and soak up the sunshine.
Visitors can enjoy plenty of activities in Barbados, such as hiking through lush nature reserves including the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in high end boutiques and traditional craft markets; and taking tours around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...