Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles hosts inaugural event this week
Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles will be hosting its inaugural event, following its opening in January this year. The event will take place on Friday 5th September and will be attended by Alain St Ange, the minister for tourism and culture in the Seychelles, Sunil Shah from Trinity Estates and David Thomson, the owner of the island and COO of JA Resorts and Hotels.
Following its opening in January this year, the Enchanted Island Resort will be hosting its inaugural event this Friday 5th September.
The Seychelles hotel is the first international property managed by UAE-based JA Resorts and Hotels, and the event will be attended by the Minister for Tourism and Culture in the Seychelles, Alain St Ange; Sunil Shah from Trinity Estates; David Thomson, the owner of the island and Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts and Hotels; and the hotel's General Manager, Lilli Fiirgaard.
Enchanted Island Resort sits on a five-acre island in the Seychelles within the protected Sainte Anne Marine Park and boasts ten upscale spacious villas.
Each of the luxury villas has a private infinity pool, an outdoor decking area, private walkways to the beach, a gazebo, rain shower, French bathtub, king-size bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a dedicated butler who is available 24/7.
The island resort in the Indian Ocean offer upscale facilities including the gourmet Bounty restaurant; the Castaway Bar; and the hilltop spa, gymnasium and yoga pavilion that is nestled into the natural landscape and features two treatment pavilions, private steam rooms, and a couple's treatment suite, with a private outdoor bathtub, shower, steam area and an ocean view terrace.
Guests reach the private island via a minute motorboat ride from the main island of Mahe and the resort has been created to blend in with the original environment of the island, with traditional Creole-Seychellois architecture.
JA Resorts and Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury hotels and resorts in Dubai and the Indian Ocean.
The Seychelles is an island nation located approximately 900 miles east of mainland Africa. The nation spans an archipelago of 115 islands which feature verdant green sloping mountains, huge granite boulders, pristine white sand palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear aqua ocean waters, and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Start your trip of a lifetime in the Seychelles before heading to Dubai
- Experience the authentic Arabian spirit at the famous gold souks and spice markets
- Enjoy some of the local cuisine, lovingly made from locally sourced ingredients
- The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children between 4 and 12 years during all seasons throughout the year
Indulge yourself at the long white beaches in Seychelles before exploring the cultural highlights of Abu Dhabi
- Great savings on this combination
- Stunning beaches and excellent luxury hotels in both destinations
- Relax at the paradise in Seychelles before exploring the highlights of Abu Dhabi in just one trip
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Perfectly positioned on a wonderful beach along Anse Kerlan' coastline the Castello Beach Hotel is an all-year-round...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....