Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles hosts inaugural event this week
Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles will be hosting its inaugural event, following its opening in January this year. The event will take place on Friday 5th September and will be attended by Alain St Ange, the minister for tourism and culture in the Seychelles, Sunil Shah from Trinity Estates and David Thomson, the owner of the island and COO of JA Resorts and Hotels.
Following its opening in January this year, the Enchanted Island Resort will be hosting its inaugural event this Friday 5th September.
The Seychelles hotel is the first international property managed by UAE-based JA Resorts and Hotels, and the event will be attended by the Minister for Tourism and Culture in the Seychelles, Alain St Ange; Sunil Shah from Trinity Estates; David Thomson, the owner of the island and Chief Operating Officer of JA Resorts and Hotels; and the hotel's General Manager, Lilli Fiirgaard.
Enchanted Island Resort sits on a five-acre island in the Seychelles within the protected Sainte Anne Marine Park and boasts ten upscale spacious villas.
Each of the luxury villas has a private infinity pool, an outdoor decking area, private walkways to the beach, a gazebo, rain shower, French bathtub, king-size bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a dedicated butler who is available 24/7.
The island resort in the Indian Ocean offer upscale facilities including the gourmet Bounty restaurant; the Castaway Bar; and the hilltop spa, gymnasium and yoga pavilion that is nestled into the natural landscape and features two treatment pavilions, private steam rooms, and a couple's treatment suite, with a private outdoor bathtub, shower, steam area and an ocean view terrace.
Guests reach the private island via a minute motorboat ride from the main island of Mahe and the resort has been created to blend in with the original environment of the island, with traditional Creole-Seychellois architecture.
JA Resorts and Hotels is a hospitality group based in Dubai that was established in 1981 and owns and operates luxury hotels and resorts in Dubai and the Indian Ocean.
The Seychelles is an island nation located approximately 900 miles east of mainland Africa. The nation spans an archipelago of 115 islands which feature verdant green sloping mountains, huge granite boulders, pristine white sand palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear aqua ocean waters, and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed&Breakfast to Half Board
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Located right by the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Savoy offers a unique intimate and welcoming atmosphere with something for all
- Luxurious onsite Spa features 9 treatment rooms, an additional adults-only pool, yoga pavilion and two saunas
- Free upgrade from Bed& Breakfast to Half Board
- Enjoy fine dining experiences at the hotel’s 3 superb restaurants , Grand Savoy for international cuisine , Pescado fine dining and The Gecko Beach Bar ideal for a casual lunch and great cocktails with live entertainment
- An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
- Exclusively 15% discount on any SPA treatments in the hotel
Explore the islands of Mahe and Silhouette on an enchanting retreat to Seychelles.
- Enjoy as many activities and excursions as you like
- The stunning beaches on the islands of Mahe and Silhouette.
- Enjoy luxurious accommodation that will ensure you have a comfortable stay
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Located on the main island of Mahe in the Seychelles, the DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Seychelles Allamanda...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....