Sandals International appoints new Eastern Caribbean Regional Director
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts has appointed a new regional director for the Eastern Caribbean. Andre Dhanpaul, the former manager of Sandals Negril in Jamaica, will be based in St Lucia and will be tasked with building the brand's presence in the Caribbean region in destinations such as Grenada, St Lucia, Antigua and Barbados.
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts has announced the appointment of its new regional director for the Eastern Caribbean.
Andre Dhanpaul has taken the role, following his previous position as General Manager of Sandals Negril in Jamaica, and he will be responsible for building the hotel brand in the Caribbean region.
Dhanpaul succeeds Jeremy Jones, who has been moved to the company's head office in Jamaica and according to Sandals Resorts, is "now tasked with the role of supporting the group-wide responsibilities of the company".
Dhanpaul, who will be based in St Lucia, commented right after receiving the good news:
"It has been a great welcome to the Eastern Caribbean. I am looking forward to continuing the growth of Sandals in this part of the Caribbean. Some of the world's most beautiful countries are here."
Adam Stewart, Chief Executive Officer of Sandals Hotels and Resorts, explained in a written statement:
"Andre and his EC team is tasked with building the brand's presence in the region, with a view to mapping and executing further gains."
The Caribbean hotel group opened its first hotel in Grenada late last year and a new all inclusive resort is scheduled to open in Barbados in 2015.
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts operates an array all-inclusive luxury hotels in the Caribbean with properties in tropical island destinations such as Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Grenada.
The hotel group launched its first hotel in Jamaica in November 1981, Sandals Montego Bay, and since then, Sandals Resorts has grown into one of the leading hotels groups for luxury Caribbean properties. Over the years, the group has launched a number of "firsts" in the hospitality sector including being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, satellite TV, and personal butlers for its guests.
The Eastern Caribbean is home to an array of breathtaking island nations including Antigua, Grenada, Barbados, St Lucia, Anguilla, St Kitts and Nevis, Dominica, St Vincent and Martinique.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...