Grand Residences Riviera Cancun ranked as No.1 by TripAdvisor
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun has been ranked as the number one spot out of 350 hotels in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico. The newest Royal Resorts property is a Leading Hotel of the World and boasts lavish spacious suites and upscale amenities, and guests will receive personalised service throughout their stay.
It is the newest property to join the Royal Resorts collection but Grand Residences Riviera Cancun has been ranked as the Number One hotel out of 350 hotels in the Riviera Maya region of Mexico.
The luxurious Cancun resort is a "Leading Hotel of the World" and it also been ranked as the top hotel on TripAdvisor.com out of 23 hotels in Puerto Morelos where the property is located.
The hotel boasts lavish suites that range from 624 square-feet Junior Suites to more than 8,817 square-feet of living space in the four-bedroom presidential penthouse. Many of the resort's suites feature full-sized kitchens, private pools, and spacious terraces with stunning vistas.
As well as its upscale accommodation and facilities, the luxury beachfront resort is renowned for its high level of customer service and attention to detail. When guests arrive, they are greeted with welcome drinks and Mayan Good Luck necklaces, and the daily turndown service features local and artisan details.
During their stay at the Cancun resort, tourists can enjoy a wide range of complimentary experiences such as weekly sunset cruises onboard private yachts, traditional European tea parties every evening, personal pool and beach concierge who are available to reserve sun beds and serve refreshments, as well as en-suite check-in, daily fruit baskets, and wireless internet.
"A luxury resort is much more than the suites and amenities. At the end of the day, it is the level of service that makes a difference."
"We have focused these past 9 months in training our staff to anticipate the needs of our guests even before guests are aware of them. That is what we live by every day. Reading the reviews on Trip Advisor reinforces the importance of this philosophy and motivates us to be even better."
Explained Carlo Bicaci, the General Manager of Grand Residences Riviera Cancun.
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun received 90 reviews, of which 84 rated their experience at the luxury hotel as "Excellent". Some of the reviews read "If you want to be spoiled on vacation – this is it" and "Housekeeping is truly unbelievable at GR - they should teach other luxury resorts how to care for guests!".
Grand Residences is positioned between Cancun and Playa del Carmen on the beachfront and it is a tropical paradise for holidaymakers.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it is home to breathtaking landscapes such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling cobalt Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...