Anse Chastanet in St Lucia launches special package for chocolate loving tourists
Chocolate Heritage Month will be taking place in St Lucia in October and to celebrate, the luxury resort Anse Chastanet is offering two special deals for chocolate-loving tourists. The Dan Dous: A Celebration of Chocolate at Anse Chastanet package includes a one-hour chocolate-infused spa treatment, a chocolate tasting of the resort's home-grown produce, and a visit to the Emerald Estate. This can be added to the existing "fourth and seventh night free" promotion.
Chocolate lovers all around the world will soon be flocking to the Caribbean for Chocolate Heritage Month this October.
The chocolate event takes place on the Caribbean island of St Lucia and to celebrate the sweet festivities, the luxury resort Anse Chastanet is offering two special promotions for holidaymakers.
The luxury beachfront resort has launched the "Dan Dous: A Celebration of Chocolate at Anse Chastanet" package to entice tourists to its chocolate themed events and amenities. The package is available in standard, superior and beachside deluxe categories and includes a one-hour long chocolate-infused spa treatment; a "chocolate welcome" culinary amenity and cocktail; a chocolate tasting of the resort's very own organically grown, locally made chocolates; and a tour of the hotel's organic farm, Emerald Estate, in the Soufriere Hills.
Complimentary airport transfers and daily breakfast and dinner are also included in the package. The second deal available to tourists is Anse Chastanet's attractive "fourth and seventh night free" promotion where guests booking seven night stays will receive a free night and those booking 14 nights will get three free nights.
Bookings must be made by 31st August, 2014 for St Lucia holidays taken between 5th August and 31st October, 2014.
Anse Chastanet will be joining in the celebrations during its annual Discover Chocolate Festival, which runs from 10th to 14th October, 2014. Owner and Executive Director of Anse Chastanet, Karolin Troubetzkoy, commented:
"To the delight of our guests, a variety of decadent chocolate desserts and bars are available, as well as some special experiences, such as an invigorating cup of local cocoa tea and learning the secrets of chocolate production and its uses in our bakeries and kitchens."
Guests will also be able to learn the basic techniques of making and tempering chocolate, creating fudge, and making personalised chocolate bars. Troubetzkoy added:
"Guests can take home what they make… classes are hands-on, so guests are forewarned to be prepared to be covered with chocolate!"
The 600-acre upscale beach resort of Anse Chastanet sits directly below its sister property Jade Mountain which boasts the Emerald Estate, its very own organic garden, farm, 1,000 cocoa trees, and a brand new chocolate laboratory.
Soufriere is situated on the west coast of St Lucia and offers some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two majestic emerald-sloped Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and a declared UNESCO World Heritage site; verdant tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine sugar white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...