Anse Chastanet in St Lucia launches special package for chocolate loving tourists
Chocolate Heritage Month will be taking place in St Lucia in October and to celebrate, the luxury resort Anse Chastanet is offering two special deals for chocolate-loving tourists. The Dan Dous: A Celebration of Chocolate at Anse Chastanet package includes a one-hour chocolate-infused spa treatment, a chocolate tasting of the resort's home-grown produce, and a visit to the Emerald Estate. This can be added to the existing "fourth and seventh night free" promotion.
Chocolate lovers all around the world will soon be flocking to the Caribbean for Chocolate Heritage Month this October.
The chocolate event takes place on the Caribbean island of St Lucia and to celebrate the sweet festivities, the luxury resort Anse Chastanet is offering two special promotions for holidaymakers.
The luxury beachfront resort has launched the "Dan Dous: A Celebration of Chocolate at Anse Chastanet" package to entice tourists to its chocolate themed events and amenities. The package is available in standard, superior and beachside deluxe categories and includes a one-hour long chocolate-infused spa treatment; a "chocolate welcome" culinary amenity and cocktail; a chocolate tasting of the resort's very own organically grown, locally made chocolates; and a tour of the hotel's organic farm, Emerald Estate, in the Soufriere Hills.
Complimentary airport transfers and daily breakfast and dinner are also included in the package. The second deal available to tourists is Anse Chastanet's attractive "fourth and seventh night free" promotion where guests booking seven night stays will receive a free night and those booking 14 nights will get three free nights.
Bookings must be made by 31st August, 2014 for St Lucia holidays taken between 5th August and 31st October, 2014.
Anse Chastanet will be joining in the celebrations during its annual Discover Chocolate Festival, which runs from 10th to 14th October, 2014. Owner and Executive Director of Anse Chastanet, Karolin Troubetzkoy, commented:
"To the delight of our guests, a variety of decadent chocolate desserts and bars are available, as well as some special experiences, such as an invigorating cup of local cocoa tea and learning the secrets of chocolate production and its uses in our bakeries and kitchens."
Guests will also be able to learn the basic techniques of making and tempering chocolate, creating fudge, and making personalised chocolate bars. Troubetzkoy added:
"Guests can take home what they make… classes are hands-on, so guests are forewarned to be prepared to be covered with chocolate!"
The 600-acre upscale beach resort of Anse Chastanet sits directly below its sister property Jade Mountain which boasts the Emerald Estate, its very own organic garden, farm, 1,000 cocoa trees, and a brand new chocolate laboratory.
Soufriere is situated on the west coast of St Lucia and offers some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two majestic emerald-sloped Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and a declared UNESCO World Heritage site; verdant tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine sugar white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save a fantastic 60%!! and book a Deluxe Garden View Splash and Get a Free Upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Splash
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...