Luxury villas to be launched in Mauritius estate Villas Valriche
Holidaymakers hoping to invest in a villa in one of the leading estates in the Mauritius will be happy to learn that Abercrombie and Kent International Estates have launched luxury private villas of varying sizes at the Villas Valriche estate. The Fifteen West villas located around an awarding winning golf course is ideal for those golfing enthusiasts who dream of having an India Ocean luxury villa to call their very own.
Abercrombie and Kent International Estates has just launched the latest luxury private villas at the Villas Valriche estate in the Mauritius- Fifteen West. There will be a total of 30 single and double storey villas with number of bedrooms in each villa ranging from two to six.
Of the villas, the general manager at Abercrombie and Kent International Estates stated:
"The villas at Fifteen West represent outstanding value for their size, location, design and construction quality – especially when compared with prime golf-frontage villas at other leading residential estates; for the price of an apartment or duplex at most competitor estates, at Fifteen West you can own a spacious private villa with pool and landscaped garden".
For those lucky few who decide to purchase one of these luxury villas there are many of incentives to sweeten the deal including, a complimentary golf buggy, a complimentary stay at a similar holiday villa while your villa is being constructed- ideal for those who can't wait to enjoy their golf holidays in the Mauritius and to top if off there is even the chance of having a complimentary pool installed provided that the deposit for the villa is paid within 30 days. Prices for one of these exclusive villas start at US $659, 000.
Villas Valriche is quickly building a name for itself as one of the leading escapes in the Indian Ocean winning international accolades including Best Residential Development and Best Golf Development at the Europe and Africa Property Awards, its Heritage Golf Club was also voted as one of Africa's top 10 golf courses by CNN. The estate was also named among the list of top 10 Best Luxury Developments in the World in the 2009 edition of Homes Overseas Magazine.
Mauritius is one of the leading holiday destinations in the Indian Ocean, the island is heavily dependent on the tourism industry and is best known for its luxury resorts and spas as well as its beautiful white sandy beaches and calm turquoise waters. The number of visitors to the Mauritius grew by four per cent in the first six months of 2014 compared with the same time period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...