Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya launches "Ultimate Golf Package" during OHL Classic
The Rosewood Mayakoba in the Riviera Maya near Cancun has launched the lavish Ultimate Golf Package for golfing enthusiasts who are planning to visit the region when the OHL Classic at Mayakoba comes to El Camaleon Golf Club in November. The event will see the world's top PGA TOUR players battle it out on the Greg Norman-designed golf course and the package includes a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean.
The OHL Classic at Mayakoba will take place in November where the world's leading PGA TOUR players will battle it out at the El Camaleon Golf Club and the 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course.
The Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has launched a lavish package for avid golf fans who are planning to visit the region during the event that takes place from 10th to 16th November, 2014.
The "Ultimate Golf Package" costs $100,000 and is designed for three golfers. The package includes seven nights accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort; a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean; a private round of golf with sport legend Greg Norman at Playa Mujeres with helicopter transportation; three positions in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba Pro-Am, where golfers will be paired up with one of the event's premiere players and a leading Mexican television sports personality; and an exclusive meet-and-greet with the new golf champion, plus the chance to compete with the PGA TOUR professionals.
During the tournament, guests will have honorary observer positions, access to the exclusive Founders Club, and private transportation in their own BMW with a personal driver. They will enjoy luxurious accommodation at the resort in the private 6,272 square-foot Presidential Lagoon Suite, access to a private beach barbeque, and tequila tasting sessions that will be led by the resort's master Tequilier.
This package is available from 11th to 18th November, 2014 and is ideal for three friends or family members who are looking to enjoy a once in a lifetime golfing holiday in Cancun.
Graeme Davis, the Regional Vice President and Managing Director of Rosewood Mayakoba, said that he is:
"Excited to reintroduce the exceptional package for a second time after the enormous success of last year's tournament and the events surrounding it."
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites that are located along tranquil lagoons and boast amenities such as plunge pools, spacious terraces, and boat docks.
The resort has a selection of gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, an upscale spa, and a fitness centre. Tourists can take part in an array of activities such as golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise ocean, swimming in ancient caves, and tours of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...