Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya launches "Ultimate Golf Package" during OHL Classic
The Rosewood Mayakoba in the Riviera Maya near Cancun has launched the lavish Ultimate Golf Package for golfing enthusiasts who are planning to visit the region when the OHL Classic at Mayakoba comes to El Camaleon Golf Club in November. The event will see the world's top PGA TOUR players battle it out on the Greg Norman-designed golf course and the package includes a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean.
The OHL Classic at Mayakoba will take place in November where the world's leading PGA TOUR players will battle it out at the El Camaleon Golf Club and the 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course.
The Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has launched a lavish package for avid golf fans who are planning to visit the region during the event that takes place from 10th to 16th November, 2014.
The "Ultimate Golf Package" costs $100,000 and is designed for three golfers. The package includes seven nights accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort; a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean; a private round of golf with sport legend Greg Norman at Playa Mujeres with helicopter transportation; three positions in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba Pro-Am, where golfers will be paired up with one of the event's premiere players and a leading Mexican television sports personality; and an exclusive meet-and-greet with the new golf champion, plus the chance to compete with the PGA TOUR professionals.
During the tournament, guests will have honorary observer positions, access to the exclusive Founders Club, and private transportation in their own BMW with a personal driver. They will enjoy luxurious accommodation at the resort in the private 6,272 square-foot Presidential Lagoon Suite, access to a private beach barbeque, and tequila tasting sessions that will be led by the resort's master Tequilier.
This package is available from 11th to 18th November, 2014 and is ideal for three friends or family members who are looking to enjoy a once in a lifetime golfing holiday in Cancun.
Graeme Davis, the Regional Vice President and Managing Director of Rosewood Mayakoba, said that he is:
"Excited to reintroduce the exceptional package for a second time after the enormous success of last year's tournament and the events surrounding it."
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites that are located along tranquil lagoons and boast amenities such as plunge pools, spacious terraces, and boat docks.
The resort has a selection of gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, an upscale spa, and a fitness centre. Tourists can take part in an array of activities such as golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise ocean, swimming in ancient caves, and tours of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...