Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya launches "Ultimate Golf Package" during OHL Classic
The Rosewood Mayakoba in the Riviera Maya near Cancun has launched the lavish Ultimate Golf Package for golfing enthusiasts who are planning to visit the region when the OHL Classic at Mayakoba comes to El Camaleon Golf Club in November. The event will see the world's top PGA TOUR players battle it out on the Greg Norman-designed golf course and the package includes a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean.
The OHL Classic at Mayakoba will take place in November where the world's leading PGA TOUR players will battle it out at the El Camaleon Golf Club and the 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course.
The Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has launched a lavish package for avid golf fans who are planning to visit the region during the event that takes place from 10th to 16th November, 2014.
The "Ultimate Golf Package" costs $100,000 and is designed for three golfers. The package includes seven nights accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort; a private lesson with world famous golf instructor Jim McLean; a private round of golf with sport legend Greg Norman at Playa Mujeres with helicopter transportation; three positions in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba Pro-Am, where golfers will be paired up with one of the event's premiere players and a leading Mexican television sports personality; and an exclusive meet-and-greet with the new golf champion, plus the chance to compete with the PGA TOUR professionals.
During the tournament, guests will have honorary observer positions, access to the exclusive Founders Club, and private transportation in their own BMW with a personal driver. They will enjoy luxurious accommodation at the resort in the private 6,272 square-foot Presidential Lagoon Suite, access to a private beach barbeque, and tequila tasting sessions that will be led by the resort's master Tequilier.
This package is available from 11th to 18th November, 2014 and is ideal for three friends or family members who are looking to enjoy a once in a lifetime golfing holiday in Cancun.
Graeme Davis, the Regional Vice President and Managing Director of Rosewood Mayakoba, said that he is:
"Excited to reintroduce the exceptional package for a second time after the enormous success of last year's tournament and the events surrounding it."
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites that are located along tranquil lagoons and boast amenities such as plunge pools, spacious terraces, and boat docks.
The resort has a selection of gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, an upscale spa, and a fitness centre. Tourists can take part in an array of activities such as golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, scuba diving or snorkelling in the turquoise ocean, swimming in ancient caves, and tours of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...