Capella Marigot Bay in St Lucia to Open in August following Extensive Refurbishments
The Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in St Lucia will reopen this month, following an extensive multi-million dollar renovation project. The luxury property was purchased by Capella in 2013 and it is the first Caribbean hotel in the hotel group's collection. The refurbished resort will feature a three-tier design with penthouses on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the upgraded marina on the ground floor.
After months of extensive renovations and upgrades, the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina will reopen to members of the public on 15th August, 2014.
Situated alongside Marigot in St Lucia, the luxury hotel's new design features three levels with the penthouse accommodation on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the refurbished marina on the ground level.
Formerly the Discovery at Marigot Bay, the 122-room luxury all inclusive beachfront resort was purchased by Capella in 2013 and is the first Caribbean property in the hotel group's portfolio.
Guests staying in the resort's 57 suites will have the luxury of private plunge pools, and all guest rooms boast spacious balconies with views overlooking the sweeping bay and azure Caribbean Sea, or the hotel's lush tropical gardens and verdant hillside.
In-room amenities include deluxe Rivolta Carmignani bed linens, Air-conditioning and plantation-style ceiling fans, Flat screen TVs and DVD players, complimentary high-speed WI-FI, coffee and tea facilities, complimentary in-room refreshment centre which is restocked daily, and spacious bathrooms with rainforest showers, his and hers vanities, and Acqua di Parma bath products.
Facilities at Capella Marigot Bay include a Capella Library; two family and adult-only freshwater swimming pools with cabanas and day beds; the Bayside Cafe, The Grill at 14*16, swim-up Pool Bar, Brut Bar, relaxation lounge, and Rum Cave; the Auriga spa located directly on the sandy shores of Marigot Bay with three private cabanas for single or couples treatments, a fitness centre with bay views, and a yoga deck.
The resort also boasts the upgraded marina with a Village that has a jewellery shop, boutique clothes store, gourmet grocery shop, a boat charter company, and a souvenir shop.
The island of St Lucia is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean with 238 square-miles of stunning landscapes such as the majestic emerald-sloped Pitons, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and an array of sugar white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...