Capella Marigot Bay in St Lucia to Open in August following Extensive Refurbishments
The Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in St Lucia will reopen this month, following an extensive multi-million dollar renovation project. The luxury property was purchased by Capella in 2013 and it is the first Caribbean hotel in the hotel group's collection. The refurbished resort will feature a three-tier design with penthouses on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the upgraded marina on the ground floor.
After months of extensive renovations and upgrades, the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina will reopen to members of the public on 15th August, 2014.
Situated alongside Marigot in St Lucia, the luxury hotel's new design features three levels with the penthouse accommodation on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the refurbished marina on the ground level.
Formerly the Discovery at Marigot Bay, the 122-room luxury all inclusive beachfront resort was purchased by Capella in 2013 and is the first Caribbean property in the hotel group's portfolio.
Guests staying in the resort's 57 suites will have the luxury of private plunge pools, and all guest rooms boast spacious balconies with views overlooking the sweeping bay and azure Caribbean Sea, or the hotel's lush tropical gardens and verdant hillside.
In-room amenities include deluxe Rivolta Carmignani bed linens, Air-conditioning and plantation-style ceiling fans, Flat screen TVs and DVD players, complimentary high-speed WI-FI, coffee and tea facilities, complimentary in-room refreshment centre which is restocked daily, and spacious bathrooms with rainforest showers, his and hers vanities, and Acqua di Parma bath products.
Facilities at Capella Marigot Bay include a Capella Library; two family and adult-only freshwater swimming pools with cabanas and day beds; the Bayside Cafe, The Grill at 14*16, swim-up Pool Bar, Brut Bar, relaxation lounge, and Rum Cave; the Auriga spa located directly on the sandy shores of Marigot Bay with three private cabanas for single or couples treatments, a fitness centre with bay views, and a yoga deck.
The resort also boasts the upgraded marina with a Village that has a jewellery shop, boutique clothes store, gourmet grocery shop, a boat charter company, and a souvenir shop.
The island of St Lucia is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean with 238 square-miles of stunning landscapes such as the majestic emerald-sloped Pitons, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and an array of sugar white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation, a FREE Piton Sunset Cruise, plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals 2 FOR 1 SALE’
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...