Capella Marigot Bay in St Lucia to Open in August following Extensive Refurbishments
The Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in St Lucia will reopen this month, following an extensive multi-million dollar renovation project. The luxury property was purchased by Capella in 2013 and it is the first Caribbean hotel in the hotel group's collection. The refurbished resort will feature a three-tier design with penthouses on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the upgraded marina on the ground floor.
After months of extensive renovations and upgrades, the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina will reopen to members of the public on 15th August, 2014.
Situated alongside Marigot in St Lucia, the luxury hotel's new design features three levels with the penthouse accommodation on the top level, restaurants and swimming pools on the middle, and the refurbished marina on the ground level.
Formerly the Discovery at Marigot Bay, the 122-room luxury all inclusive beachfront resort was purchased by Capella in 2013 and is the first Caribbean property in the hotel group's portfolio.
Guests staying in the resort's 57 suites will have the luxury of private plunge pools, and all guest rooms boast spacious balconies with views overlooking the sweeping bay and azure Caribbean Sea, or the hotel's lush tropical gardens and verdant hillside.
In-room amenities include deluxe Rivolta Carmignani bed linens, Air-conditioning and plantation-style ceiling fans, Flat screen TVs and DVD players, complimentary high-speed WI-FI, coffee and tea facilities, complimentary in-room refreshment centre which is restocked daily, and spacious bathrooms with rainforest showers, his and hers vanities, and Acqua di Parma bath products.
Facilities at Capella Marigot Bay include a Capella Library; two family and adult-only freshwater swimming pools with cabanas and day beds; the Bayside Cafe, The Grill at 14*16, swim-up Pool Bar, Brut Bar, relaxation lounge, and Rum Cave; the Auriga spa located directly on the sandy shores of Marigot Bay with three private cabanas for single or couples treatments, a fitness centre with bay views, and a yoga deck.
The resort also boasts the upgraded marina with a Village that has a jewellery shop, boutique clothes store, gourmet grocery shop, a boat charter company, and a souvenir shop.
The island of St Lucia is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean with 238 square-miles of stunning landscapes such as the majestic emerald-sloped Pitons, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and an array of sugar white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...