Hard Rock International to open new all inclusive hotel in Los Cabos in 2016
Hard Rock International has announced that it will be opening a band new hotel in Los Cabos in Mexico. The 600-room all inclusive resort will feature Spanish architecture and will cater for the whole family but it will also have exclusive adult sections, six restaurants, a Rock Spa and a number of pool areas.
Hard Rock International will be adding another property to its Mexican portfolio after announcing the construction of the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
The new 600-room resort is due to open in 2016 and will be located on the sandy shores of Cabo San Lucas in Los Cabos. It will cater for guests of all ages and will provide exclusive adult-only sections.
The all inclusive beachfront resort will feature a modern take on Spanish architecture and will offer facilties such as six gourmet restaurants, 5,017 square meters of meeting space, and a number of pool areas that can be enjoyed by all of the family.
Marco Roca, the Executive Vice President and Chief Development of Hotels and Casinos Hard Rock, stated:
"Hard Rock International is pleased to announce its fifth resort All Inclusive Resort Collection, at a time when a growing number of travelers are looking for all-inclusive experience. Our collaboration has so far proven to be a great success and we hope to provide great experiences that tremble guests in another beautiful tourist destination in Mexico."
The new Hard Rock hotel will also boast a signature Rock Spa with the new The Rhythm and Motion menu that utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table which then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain.
"As we expand the strong presence of All Inclusive Collection in Mexico and the Caribbean, we are excited to continue our partnership with Hard Rock International and implement the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos. By providing unmatched services all inclusive, luxurious amenities and entertainment, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos will have something to offer guests of all ages."
Commented Bernard Wyss, the CEO of the All-Inclusive Collection.
With music at the forefront of the Los Cabos resort, the property will feature an array of legendary music memorabilia, as well as the famous Rock Shop store which features iconic Hard Rock merchandise, and the music programme, ‘The Sound of Your Stay', with a wide musical range that is available exclusively to hotel guests.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues worldwide including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...