Hard Rock International to open new all inclusive hotel in Los Cabos in 2016
Hard Rock International has announced that it will be opening a band new hotel in Los Cabos in Mexico. The 600-room all inclusive resort will feature Spanish architecture and will cater for the whole family but it will also have exclusive adult sections, six restaurants, a Rock Spa and a number of pool areas.
Hard Rock International will be adding another property to its Mexican portfolio after announcing the construction of the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
The new 600-room resort is due to open in 2016 and will be located on the sandy shores of Cabo San Lucas in Los Cabos. It will cater for guests of all ages and will provide exclusive adult-only sections.
The all inclusive beachfront resort will feature a modern take on Spanish architecture and will offer facilties such as six gourmet restaurants, 5,017 square meters of meeting space, and a number of pool areas that can be enjoyed by all of the family.
Marco Roca, the Executive Vice President and Chief Development of Hotels and Casinos Hard Rock, stated:
"Hard Rock International is pleased to announce its fifth resort All Inclusive Resort Collection, at a time when a growing number of travelers are looking for all-inclusive experience. Our collaboration has so far proven to be a great success and we hope to provide great experiences that tremble guests in another beautiful tourist destination in Mexico."
The new Hard Rock hotel will also boast a signature Rock Spa with the new The Rhythm and Motion menu that utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table which then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain.
"As we expand the strong presence of All Inclusive Collection in Mexico and the Caribbean, we are excited to continue our partnership with Hard Rock International and implement the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos. By providing unmatched services all inclusive, luxurious amenities and entertainment, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos will have something to offer guests of all ages."
Commented Bernard Wyss, the CEO of the All-Inclusive Collection.
With music at the forefront of the Los Cabos resort, the property will feature an array of legendary music memorabilia, as well as the famous Rock Shop store which features iconic Hard Rock merchandise, and the music programme, ‘The Sound of Your Stay', with a wide musical range that is available exclusively to hotel guests.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues worldwide including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...