Hard Rock International to open new all inclusive hotel in Los Cabos in 2016
Hard Rock International has announced that it will be opening a band new hotel in Los Cabos in Mexico. The 600-room all inclusive resort will feature Spanish architecture and will cater for the whole family but it will also have exclusive adult sections, six restaurants, a Rock Spa and a number of pool areas.
Hard Rock International will be adding another property to its Mexican portfolio after announcing the construction of the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos.
The new 600-room resort is due to open in 2016 and will be located on the sandy shores of Cabo San Lucas in Los Cabos. It will cater for guests of all ages and will provide exclusive adult-only sections.
The all inclusive beachfront resort will feature a modern take on Spanish architecture and will offer facilties such as six gourmet restaurants, 5,017 square meters of meeting space, and a number of pool areas that can be enjoyed by all of the family.
Marco Roca, the Executive Vice President and Chief Development of Hotels and Casinos Hard Rock, stated:
"Hard Rock International is pleased to announce its fifth resort All Inclusive Resort Collection, at a time when a growing number of travelers are looking for all-inclusive experience. Our collaboration has so far proven to be a great success and we hope to provide great experiences that tremble guests in another beautiful tourist destination in Mexico."
The new Hard Rock hotel will also boast a signature Rock Spa with the new The Rhythm and Motion menu that utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table which then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain.
"As we expand the strong presence of All Inclusive Collection in Mexico and the Caribbean, we are excited to continue our partnership with Hard Rock International and implement the new Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos. By providing unmatched services all inclusive, luxurious amenities and entertainment, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos will have something to offer guests of all ages."
Commented Bernard Wyss, the CEO of the All-Inclusive Collection.
With music at the forefront of the Los Cabos resort, the property will feature an array of legendary music memorabilia, as well as the famous Rock Shop store which features iconic Hard Rock merchandise, and the music programme, ‘The Sound of Your Stay', with a wide musical range that is available exclusively to hotel guests.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues worldwide including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...