Lifestyle Holidays opens new resort in North Cancun
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club has announced that it has expanding its portfolio into Mexico with the opening of the new Sea Adventure by Lifestyle Resort in Cancun. The luxury property is located on the North side of Cancun at the tip of Puerto Juarez and has a water park, three restaurants, four bars, a mini golf course and a large ocean-front swimming pool with three Jacuzzis.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club has announced the opening of its newest property in Mexico: the Sea Adventure by Lifestyle Resort.
The new hotel is located on 1,300 feet of white sandy beach in North Cancun on the tip of the tip of Puerto Juarez, which is the gateway to the stunning Isla Mujeres.
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of facilities for guests of all ages including a water park with water slides, waterfalls and fun rides; a full-service kids club for children aged 4 to 10; a large ocean-front swimming pool with three Jacuzzis and shaded palapas; a modern fitness centre; a 13-hole mini-golf course; three gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine and four bars; and a ballroom-theatre that hosts dinner shows.
Guests can enjoy a range of fun activities such as of beach volleyball, soccer, water polo ping-pong, paddleboats trips and kayaking.
"We are thrilled to add Sea Adventure by Lifestyle to our growing portfolio of vacation properties and bring our signature Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Member experience into Mexico. We plan to continue our expansion into Mexico and the Cancun area by next year, and will have more exciting news to share soon."
Stated Markus Wischenbart, the President of Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. The new Cancun Lifestyle resort features the hotel group's signature V.I.P Beach and V.I.P services for guests.
The Dominican Republic-based hotel group operates an array of Lifestyle Resorts in its home country including The Tropical, The Crown Suites, The Crown Villas, The Royal Suites, The Royal Villas, The Residence Suites, The Presidential Suites - Puerto Plata, The Presidential Suites - Punta Cana, Cofresi Palm Beach and Spa Resort. The company is also constructing the new Costa Esmeralda by Lifestyle, and Villa Park Villas and Suites that are scheduled to open later this year.
Located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of Mexico's leading holiday destinations with miles of sandy beaches, the vibrant Hotel Zone, world-class golf courses, and a variety of tourist attractions and sites.
Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and colourful marine life; trekking through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
The region is a popular destination for ‘foodies' and every year it hosts the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...