Lifestyle Holidays opens new resort in North Cancun
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club has announced that it has expanding its portfolio into Mexico with the opening of the new Sea Adventure by Lifestyle Resort in Cancun. The luxury property is located on the North side of Cancun at the tip of Puerto Juarez and has a water park, three restaurants, four bars, a mini golf course and a large ocean-front swimming pool with three Jacuzzis.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club has announced the opening of its newest property in Mexico: the Sea Adventure by Lifestyle Resort.
The new hotel is located on 1,300 feet of white sandy beach in North Cancun on the tip of the tip of Puerto Juarez, which is the gateway to the stunning Isla Mujeres.
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of facilities for guests of all ages including a water park with water slides, waterfalls and fun rides; a full-service kids club for children aged 4 to 10; a large ocean-front swimming pool with three Jacuzzis and shaded palapas; a modern fitness centre; a 13-hole mini-golf course; three gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine and four bars; and a ballroom-theatre that hosts dinner shows.
Guests can enjoy a range of fun activities such as of beach volleyball, soccer, water polo ping-pong, paddleboats trips and kayaking.
"We are thrilled to add Sea Adventure by Lifestyle to our growing portfolio of vacation properties and bring our signature Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Member experience into Mexico. We plan to continue our expansion into Mexico and the Cancun area by next year, and will have more exciting news to share soon."
Stated Markus Wischenbart, the President of Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. The new Cancun Lifestyle resort features the hotel group's signature V.I.P Beach and V.I.P services for guests.
The Dominican Republic-based hotel group operates an array of Lifestyle Resorts in its home country including The Tropical, The Crown Suites, The Crown Villas, The Royal Suites, The Royal Villas, The Residence Suites, The Presidential Suites - Puerto Plata, The Presidential Suites - Punta Cana, Cofresi Palm Beach and Spa Resort. The company is also constructing the new Costa Esmeralda by Lifestyle, and Villa Park Villas and Suites that are scheduled to open later this year.
Located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of Mexico's leading holiday destinations with miles of sandy beaches, the vibrant Hotel Zone, world-class golf courses, and a variety of tourist attractions and sites.
Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and colourful marine life; trekking through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples in Tulum and Chichen Itza, that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
The region is a popular destination for ‘foodies' and every year it hosts the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...