Centara Grand Azuri Residence and Suites Mauritius offers more than 20 free leisure activities
Centara Grand Azuri Residence and Suites Mauritius offers more free leisure activities than any other hotel on the island of Mauritius, making it a fantastic holiday destination for tourists of all ages. The luxury resort has more than 20 land and sea activities that range from kayaking, reef snorkelling, wind surfing, and pedal boats, to trampolining, archery, dune buggies, and off-road motorised go-karting.
Guests staying at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius have more fun free activities to choose from that any other resort on the island.
The five-star resort in Mauritius offers more than 20 exciting activities for guest if all ages, on dry land and in the turquoise ocean.
In the ocean, holidaymakers can enjoy water skiing, reef snorkelling, kayaking, wind surfing, dinghy rides, pedal boat trips, glass-bottom boat tours sea cruises and river safaris, and on dry land, guest can take part in activities such as off-road motorised go-karting, mountain boarding, mountain biking trampolining, archery, dune buggy racing, cycling tours and cultural tours.
The onsite family games centre offers badminton, tennis, volleyball, croquette, giant chess and boules, and later this year, a climbing wall and zip line will be added.
Chris Bailey, the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara Hotels and Resorts, explained:
"No other resort in Mauritius can offer this choice of leisure action, and it will enhance the stay of any holidaymaker. We consider the activities to be an important value-added aspect of this newly built resort."
The Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort which is located directly on a white sand beach within the new 400-acre oceanfront Azuri complex. Centara also manages luxury residences in the complex under its Centara Grand Residence and Suites brand.
The luxury beachfront resort has lavish guest rooms, suites and thatched villas that all boast views of the turquoise Indian Ocean and furnished balconies or terraces.
The two swimming pools and lagoon provide plenty of fun for all of the family while the gourmet restaurants and stylish bars offer a relaxed setting for food and drinks.
Family-friendly facilities at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius include guest rooms and villas that are equipped with two double beds for comfort, and a supervised kids' club with two separate zones: a Pirate's Cove for the little ones and the E-Zone for teenagers.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is Thailand's biggest hotel chain with many international properties in destinations including Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius.
This is Centara's second resort in Mauritius; the hotel group opened Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa Mauritius in 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Lay back and relax on the private beach at the Casuarina Hotel
- Wide range of activities including water skiing
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Luxuriate on the hotel's stunning pools overlooking the bay
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...