Centara Grand Azuri Residence and Suites Mauritius offers more than 20 free leisure activities
Centara Grand Azuri Residence and Suites Mauritius offers more free leisure activities than any other hotel on the island of Mauritius, making it a fantastic holiday destination for tourists of all ages. The luxury resort has more than 20 land and sea activities that range from kayaking, reef snorkelling, wind surfing, and pedal boats, to trampolining, archery, dune buggies, and off-road motorised go-karting.
Guests staying at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius have more fun free activities to choose from that any other resort on the island.
The five-star resort in Mauritius offers more than 20 exciting activities for guest if all ages, on dry land and in the turquoise ocean.
In the ocean, holidaymakers can enjoy water skiing, reef snorkelling, kayaking, wind surfing, dinghy rides, pedal boat trips, glass-bottom boat tours sea cruises and river safaris, and on dry land, guest can take part in activities such as off-road motorised go-karting, mountain boarding, mountain biking trampolining, archery, dune buggy racing, cycling tours and cultural tours.
The onsite family games centre offers badminton, tennis, volleyball, croquette, giant chess and boules, and later this year, a climbing wall and zip line will be added.
Chris Bailey, the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Centara Hotels and Resorts, explained:
"No other resort in Mauritius can offer this choice of leisure action, and it will enhance the stay of any holidaymaker. We consider the activities to be an important value-added aspect of this newly built resort."
The Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort which is located directly on a white sand beach within the new 400-acre oceanfront Azuri complex. Centara also manages luxury residences in the complex under its Centara Grand Residence and Suites brand.
The luxury beachfront resort has lavish guest rooms, suites and thatched villas that all boast views of the turquoise Indian Ocean and furnished balconies or terraces.
The two swimming pools and lagoon provide plenty of fun for all of the family while the gourmet restaurants and stylish bars offer a relaxed setting for food and drinks.
Family-friendly facilities at Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius include guest rooms and villas that are equipped with two double beds for comfort, and a supervised kids' club with two separate zones: a Pirate's Cove for the little ones and the E-Zone for teenagers.
Centara Hotels and Resorts is Thailand's biggest hotel chain with many international properties in destinations including Vietnam, Bali Indonesia, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius.
This is Centara's second resort in Mauritius; the hotel group opened Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa Mauritius in 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...