The Holiday Place meets with Sita for future projects in India
India's leading travel destination and management company, Sita, provider of several tours and experiences across India, Nepal and Sri Lanka recently, met up with The Holiday Place's product managers to congratulate them on their enormous success in India, which grew as a destination by 104% in 2013 when compared to the previous year.
Just over a week ago, some representatives from India's number one travel and destination management services company, Sita, came to The Holiday Place to hold a congratulatory meeting with one of The Holiday Place's product managers, Parul Jadav.
Sita were quick to congratulate The Holiday Place for conducting an excellent operation in India over the past year, as the destination grew by 104 per cent year on year when comparing 2013 vs 2012. This was partly thanks to the company's ongoing collaboration and partnership with Sita, which oversees the tours and excursions that are part of the tour packages The Holiday Place offers to India and Sri Lanka.
India is one of The Holiday Place's latest and fastest growing destinations and its boom shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, at the rate is going, it is forecasted to grow a further 160 per cent in 2014.
During the meeting several future joint projects were discussed. The Holiday Place is now looking to expand its core products which up until now have been maily and North India, so they looked at ways of introducing a variety of new holiday packages and experiences in Mumbai, Gujarat, South India as well as debating the inclusion of Nepal, which the company is looking into adding to their existing portfolio of Asian destinations.
The most important outcome of the negotiations is that soon The Holiday Place will become the price leader for their South India tour programme, which will comprise Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Kovalam, which the company hopes will follow in the success of their Classical Golden Triangle programme.
On behalf of Sita, Narendra Singh Rathore, the company's general manager in the UK said:
"The success of any organisation depends on their team and their passion to deliver. The Holiday Place is a perfect example of a motivated and focused team to deliver perfect moments for all their esteemed clients. Sita is proud to be their partner in India."
Speaking on behalf of The Holiday Place, product manager, Parul Jadav, expressed:
"India is a captivating destination with a rich history and culture. Thanks to our great partnership with Sita we will continue to offer our clients great products and aim to maintain and further increase our growth to India."
The Holiday Place has a varied selection of holiday experiences in India and Sri Lanka, from all-encompassing tours to deluxe beach getaways.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Add on private tours from an extra Â£99 per person, Â£300Â off the Âusual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Add a 7-night Golden Triangle tour (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) from Â£499 per person
- Add three nights at the beachfront Samudra hotel in Kovalam, with breakfast, from Â£170 more per person including transfers
- Enjoy various extras on the tour including Half day sightseeing of Cochin, Kathakali dance performance, boat ride on Lake Periya and Guided walk through a Spice plantation
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available throughout your once in a life-time trip
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...