The Holiday Place meets with Sita for future projects in India
India's leading travel destination and management company, Sita, provider of several tours and experiences across India, Nepal and Sri Lanka recently, met up with The Holiday Place's product managers to congratulate them on their enormous success in India, which grew as a destination by 104% in 2013 when compared to the previous year.
Just over a week ago, some representatives from India's number one travel and destination management services company, Sita, came to The Holiday Place to hold a congratulatory meeting with one of The Holiday Place's product managers, Parul Jadav.
Sita were quick to congratulate The Holiday Place for conducting an excellent operation in India over the past year, as the destination grew by 104 per cent year on year when comparing 2013 vs 2012. This was partly thanks to the company's ongoing collaboration and partnership with Sita, which oversees the tours and excursions that are part of the tour packages The Holiday Place offers to India and Sri Lanka.
India is one of The Holiday Place's latest and fastest growing destinations and its boom shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, at the rate is going, it is forecasted to grow a further 160 per cent in 2014.
During the meeting several future joint projects were discussed. The Holiday Place is now looking to expand its core products which up until now have been maily and North India, so they looked at ways of introducing a variety of new holiday packages and experiences in Mumbai, Gujarat, South India as well as debating the inclusion of Nepal, which the company is looking into adding to their existing portfolio of Asian destinations.
The most important outcome of the negotiations is that soon The Holiday Place will become the price leader for their South India tour programme, which will comprise Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Kovalam, which the company hopes will follow in the success of their Classical Golden Triangle programme.
On behalf of Sita, Narendra Singh Rathore, the company's general manager in the UK said:
"The success of any organisation depends on their team and their passion to deliver. The Holiday Place is a perfect example of a motivated and focused team to deliver perfect moments for all their esteemed clients. Sita is proud to be their partner in India."
Speaking on behalf of The Holiday Place, product manager, Parul Jadav, expressed:
"India is a captivating destination with a rich history and culture. Thanks to our great partnership with Sita we will continue to offer our clients great products and aim to maintain and further increase our growth to India."
The Holiday Place has a varied selection of holiday experiences in India and Sri Lanka, from all-encompassing tours to deluxe beach getaways.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a stay upon an enchanting Houseboat
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...