The Holiday Place meets with Sita for future projects in India
India's leading travel destination and management company, Sita, provider of several tours and experiences across India, Nepal and Sri Lanka recently, met up with The Holiday Place's product managers to congratulate them on their enormous success in India, which grew as a destination by 104% in 2013 when compared to the previous year.
Just over a week ago, some representatives from India's number one travel and destination management services company, Sita, came to The Holiday Place to hold a congratulatory meeting with one of The Holiday Place's product managers, Parul Jadav.
Sita were quick to congratulate The Holiday Place for conducting an excellent operation in India over the past year, as the destination grew by 104 per cent year on year when comparing 2013 vs 2012. This was partly thanks to the company's ongoing collaboration and partnership with Sita, which oversees the tours and excursions that are part of the tour packages The Holiday Place offers to India and Sri Lanka.
India is one of The Holiday Place's latest and fastest growing destinations and its boom shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, at the rate is going, it is forecasted to grow a further 160 per cent in 2014.
During the meeting several future joint projects were discussed. The Holiday Place is now looking to expand its core products which up until now have been maily and North India, so they looked at ways of introducing a variety of new holiday packages and experiences in Mumbai, Gujarat, South India as well as debating the inclusion of Nepal, which the company is looking into adding to their existing portfolio of Asian destinations.
The most important outcome of the negotiations is that soon The Holiday Place will become the price leader for their South India tour programme, which will comprise Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Kovalam, which the company hopes will follow in the success of their Classical Golden Triangle programme.
On behalf of Sita, Narendra Singh Rathore, the company's general manager in the UK said:
"The success of any organisation depends on their team and their passion to deliver. The Holiday Place is a perfect example of a motivated and focused team to deliver perfect moments for all their esteemed clients. Sita is proud to be their partner in India."
Speaking on behalf of The Holiday Place, product manager, Parul Jadav, expressed:
"India is a captivating destination with a rich history and culture. Thanks to our great partnership with Sita we will continue to offer our clients great products and aim to maintain and further increase our growth to India."
The Holiday Place has a varied selection of holiday experiences in India and Sri Lanka, from all-encompassing tours to deluxe beach getaways.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...