AMResorts offer Halloween fun and Oktoberfest celebrations this Autumn
AMResorts has announced a series of events and activities this October to celebrate Halloween and Oktoberfest at its resorts across Cancun, Mexico and the Caribbean. Guests will be able to enjoy pumpkin carving, games, Halloween Balls, German music and entertainment, authentic food, and German beer throughout the month.
AMresorts will be offering a series of fun activities and events to take part in this October at its resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Guests of all ages will be able to enjoy a variety of activities to celebrate Halloween and Oktoberfest throughout the month in the hotel group's resorts in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, the Dominican Republic, Los Cabos, Curacao, and Jamaica.
The events will be taking place across the hotel group's properties under its brands: Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
There will be bratwurst, pretzels, cheese, authentic deserts, numerous German beers on tap, and German music to celebrate Oktoberfest across all of the luxury all inclusive resorts.
Halloween will be celebrated with fun ghouly games, fancy dress competitions, pumpkin carving activities, and Halloween Balls, plus kids face painting and trick or treating throughout the resorts.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and it boasts a wide range of upscale properties in picturesque tropical locations.
The hotel group announced earlier this year that it will be opening the Dream Sands Cancun Resort and Spa this September which will become the 12th property in its award-winning Dreams Resorts and Spas brand.
Located on a 650 feet stretch of white sandy beach in the southern end of Cancun's vibrant hotel zone, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa will have 441 guest rooms and suites, and an array of upscale facilities including two swimming pools, eight gourmet restaurants, six bars and lounges, the onsite Dreams Spa by Pevonia, modern fitness centre, business and meeting space, and the Explorer's Club for younger guests.
The group's Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts brand has launched the Hot Hot Hot promotion that is valid on all new reservations made at its luxury resorts until 31st July, 2014 for travel between now and 23rd December, 2014. The promotions allows guests to receive up to 40 per cent at all participating resorts plus resort coupons worth $200 or $400 based on the booked room category.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...