AMResorts offer Halloween fun and Oktoberfest celebrations this Autumn
AMResorts has announced a series of events and activities this October to celebrate Halloween and Oktoberfest at its resorts across Cancun, Mexico and the Caribbean. Guests will be able to enjoy pumpkin carving, games, Halloween Balls, German music and entertainment, authentic food, and German beer throughout the month.
AMresorts will be offering a series of fun activities and events to take part in this October at its resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Guests of all ages will be able to enjoy a variety of activities to celebrate Halloween and Oktoberfest throughout the month in the hotel group's resorts in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, the Dominican Republic, Los Cabos, Curacao, and Jamaica.
The events will be taking place across the hotel group's properties under its brands: Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
There will be bratwurst, pretzels, cheese, authentic deserts, numerous German beers on tap, and German music to celebrate Oktoberfest across all of the luxury all inclusive resorts.
Halloween will be celebrated with fun ghouly games, fancy dress competitions, pumpkin carving activities, and Halloween Balls, plus kids face painting and trick or treating throughout the resorts.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and it boasts a wide range of upscale properties in picturesque tropical locations.
The hotel group announced earlier this year that it will be opening the Dream Sands Cancun Resort and Spa this September which will become the 12th property in its award-winning Dreams Resorts and Spas brand.
Located on a 650 feet stretch of white sandy beach in the southern end of Cancun's vibrant hotel zone, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa will have 441 guest rooms and suites, and an array of upscale facilities including two swimming pools, eight gourmet restaurants, six bars and lounges, the onsite Dreams Spa by Pevonia, modern fitness centre, business and meeting space, and the Explorer's Club for younger guests.
The group's Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts brand has launched the Hot Hot Hot promotion that is valid on all new reservations made at its luxury resorts until 31st July, 2014 for travel between now and 23rd December, 2014. The promotions allows guests to receive up to 40 per cent at all participating resorts plus resort coupons worth $200 or $400 based on the booked room category.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...