Venus Williams to host tennis clinic at Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados
Holidaymakers staying at Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados will have the chance to play tennis with Grand Slam champion Venus Williams this November, as she hosts a two-day tennis clinic. The special package includes four nights' accommodation in a Luxury Ocean room, a sunset cocktail party, and clinics n the hotel's floodlit courts.
Venus Williams will be offering her advice and tips to budding tennis players this November as she hosts a two-day tennis clinic in the Caribbean.
The American seven-time Grand Slam-winner will be teaching guests at the five-star Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados tennis techniques and skills that will help them improve their game.
The special package starts from US$5,555 and includes four nights' accommodation in a Luxury Ocean room, exclusive access to a sunset cocktail party, a lavish spa treatment at the hotel's award-winning Spa at Sandy Lane, and a two-day clinic with the tennis star on the property's floodlit courts.
The unique package is available for holidays booked at the luxury beachfront hotel across 1st and 2nd November, 2014.
Venus Williams is one of the world's leading tennis stars and she has won five Wimbledon championships and four Gold Olympic medals during her career. She holds the record for the fastest serve ever recorded at 129 mph and her sister Serena is also a successful tennis player.
Sandy Lane is one of the most luxurious hotels in Barbados with upscale guest rooms, suites, villas and penthouses with private balconies and patios. Facilities include a 47,000 square-foot spa, a selection of gourmet a la carte restaurants, The Treehouse Kids Club, and three golf courses: The Old Nine, The Country Club and the world-famous Green Monkey.
Barbados is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea approximately 250 miles northeast of Trinidad and Tobago. The island boasts pristine white sand beaches fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters that are thriving with colourful coral reefs and provide perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling activities.
In Barbados, tourists can explore the UNSECO World heritage site and the island's capital Bridgetown, Harrison's Cave in St Thomas, the Flower Forest Botanical Gardens and many historical properties and sites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Exclusive last minute DOUBLE FREE room upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Suite as seen on Secret Escapes
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...