The Holiday Place attends CTO Round Table Lunch in London
The Holiday Place recently attended CTO's Round Table Lunch in Victoria, accompanied by members from other prominent members of the UK travel industry. During said meeting various issues regarding the promotion of the Caribbean as a holiday destination were discussed, with proposals for boosting the region's appeal among UK holidaymakers.
Just yesterday, a representative from The Holiday Place attended an important yet informal lunch meeting with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) members and other representatives from the UK travel market.
Chirac Shah, Marketing Manager at The Holiday Place attended the event on behalf of the company and met up with a team from the CTO to discuss common goals in the UK market.
Presided by CTO representatives, Carol Hay and Anne McGonigle, other members attending the event in representation of different UK travel companies included: Jenifer Peart from BA Holidays, Mags Longstaff from Tropical Sky, Donna Joseph from SN Travel and Lindsay Ingram from Newmont Travel.
The main objective behind the holding of this casual lunch meeting was to give the Caribbean a boost and listen to proposals for the continuous promotion of this region as a premier holiday destination for the UK market.
The issues discussed during the lunch at B Bar and Restaurant in Victoria included:
- Training for agents
- Feedback to hotels on service levels
- Information on individual destinations' unique identity
- Caribbean events calendar
The Holiday Place has a long history with the Caribbean and excel at providing an ample array of holidays to virtually every Caribbean destination imaginable. The company's commitment to the Caribbean means their efforts to promote the region among UK holidaymakers will be ongoing and ever-growing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...