The Holiday Place attends CTO Round Table Lunch in London
The Holiday Place recently attended CTO's Round Table Lunch in Victoria, accompanied by members from other prominent members of the UK travel industry. During said meeting various issues regarding the promotion of the Caribbean as a holiday destination were discussed, with proposals for boosting the region's appeal among UK holidaymakers.
Just yesterday, a representative from The Holiday Place attended an important yet informal lunch meeting with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) members and other representatives from the UK travel market.
Chirac Shah, Marketing Manager at The Holiday Place attended the event on behalf of the company and met up with a team from the CTO to discuss common goals in the UK market.
Presided by CTO representatives, Carol Hay and Anne McGonigle, other members attending the event in representation of different UK travel companies included: Jenifer Peart from BA Holidays, Mags Longstaff from Tropical Sky, Donna Joseph from SN Travel and Lindsay Ingram from Newmont Travel.
The main objective behind the holding of this casual lunch meeting was to give the Caribbean a boost and listen to proposals for the continuous promotion of this region as a premier holiday destination for the UK market.
The issues discussed during the lunch at B Bar and Restaurant in Victoria included:
- Training for agents
- Feedback to hotels on service levels
- Information on individual destinations' unique identity
- Caribbean events calendar
The Holiday Place has a long history with the Caribbean and excel at providing an ample array of holidays to virtually every Caribbean destination imaginable. The company's commitment to the Caribbean means their efforts to promote the region among UK holidaymakers will be ongoing and ever-growing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...