The Holiday Place attends CTO Round Table Lunch in London
The Holiday Place recently attended CTO's Round Table Lunch in Victoria, accompanied by members from other prominent members of the UK travel industry. During said meeting various issues regarding the promotion of the Caribbean as a holiday destination were discussed, with proposals for boosting the region's appeal among UK holidaymakers.
Just yesterday, a representative from The Holiday Place attended an important yet informal lunch meeting with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) members and other representatives from the UK travel market.
Chirac Shah, Marketing Manager at The Holiday Place attended the event on behalf of the company and met up with a team from the CTO to discuss common goals in the UK market.
Presided by CTO representatives, Carol Hay and Anne McGonigle, other members attending the event in representation of different UK travel companies included: Jenifer Peart from BA Holidays, Mags Longstaff from Tropical Sky, Donna Joseph from SN Travel and Lindsay Ingram from Newmont Travel.
The main objective behind the holding of this casual lunch meeting was to give the Caribbean a boost and listen to proposals for the continuous promotion of this region as a premier holiday destination for the UK market.
The issues discussed during the lunch at B Bar and Restaurant in Victoria included:
- Training for agents
- Feedback to hotels on service levels
- Information on individual destinations' unique identity
- Caribbean events calendar
The Holiday Place has a long history with the Caribbean and excel at providing an ample array of holidays to virtually every Caribbean destination imaginable. The company's commitment to the Caribbean means their efforts to promote the region among UK holidaymakers will be ongoing and ever-growing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...