The Holiday Place attends CTO Round Table Lunch in London
The Holiday Place recently attended CTO's Round Table Lunch in Victoria, accompanied by members from other prominent members of the UK travel industry. During said meeting various issues regarding the promotion of the Caribbean as a holiday destination were discussed, with proposals for boosting the region's appeal among UK holidaymakers.
Just yesterday, a representative from The Holiday Place attended an important yet informal lunch meeting with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) members and other representatives from the UK travel market.
Chirac Shah, Marketing Manager at The Holiday Place attended the event on behalf of the company and met up with a team from the CTO to discuss common goals in the UK market.
Presided by CTO representatives, Carol Hay and Anne McGonigle, other members attending the event in representation of different UK travel companies included: Jenifer Peart from BA Holidays, Mags Longstaff from Tropical Sky, Donna Joseph from SN Travel and Lindsay Ingram from Newmont Travel.
The main objective behind the holding of this casual lunch meeting was to give the Caribbean a boost and listen to proposals for the continuous promotion of this region as a premier holiday destination for the UK market.
The issues discussed during the lunch at B Bar and Restaurant in Victoria included:
- Training for agents
- Feedback to hotels on service levels
- Information on individual destinations' unique identity
- Caribbean events calendar
The Holiday Place has a long history with the Caribbean and excel at providing an ample array of holidays to virtually every Caribbean destination imaginable. The company's commitment to the Caribbean means their efforts to promote the region among UK holidaymakers will be ongoing and ever-growing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...