The Holiday Place attends CTO Round Table Lunch in London
The Holiday Place recently attended CTO's Round Table Lunch in Victoria, accompanied by members from other prominent members of the UK travel industry. During said meeting various issues regarding the promotion of the Caribbean as a holiday destination were discussed, with proposals for boosting the region's appeal among UK holidaymakers.
Just yesterday, a representative from The Holiday Place attended an important yet informal lunch meeting with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) members and other representatives from the UK travel market.
Chirac Shah, Marketing Manager at The Holiday Place attended the event on behalf of the company and met up with a team from the CTO to discuss common goals in the UK market.
Presided by CTO representatives, Carol Hay and Anne McGonigle, other members attending the event in representation of different UK travel companies included: Jenifer Peart from BA Holidays, Mags Longstaff from Tropical Sky, Donna Joseph from SN Travel and Lindsay Ingram from Newmont Travel.
The main objective behind the holding of this casual lunch meeting was to give the Caribbean a boost and listen to proposals for the continuous promotion of this region as a premier holiday destination for the UK market.
The issues discussed during the lunch at B Bar and Restaurant in Victoria included:
- Training for agents
- Feedback to hotels on service levels
- Information on individual destinations' unique identity
- Caribbean events calendar
The Holiday Place has a long history with the Caribbean and excel at providing an ample array of holidays to virtually every Caribbean destination imaginable. The company's commitment to the Caribbean means their efforts to promote the region among UK holidaymakers will be ongoing and ever-growing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...