Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita remodels AAA Four Diamond restaurant
Once again, guests of the ultra all-inclusive Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, in Mexico's Riviera Maya will be able to enjoy exclusive fine dining experiences at La Canoa restaurant, which just reopened yesterday after completion of extensive renovation works to enhance its overall look and menu offering.
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning, La Canoa Restaurant at the five-star Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is now once again open after having undergone an extensive makeover and remodelling process that saw its rebirth as one of the most exclusive gourmet dining options in Cancun, and also certainly one of the most unique.
Offering an exceptional menu that consists of a unique fusion of local ingredients and spices to recreate the authenticity of traditional Mexican cuisine with a twist, the so-called "Cuisine de los Soles" is a sophisticated version to indulge the senses.
With beautiful indoor and panoramic outdoor dining, this elegant restaurant requests that diners forego jeans and flip flops to get into character for a superior dining experience.
Presenting a variety of innovative dish creations where homegrown chiles and spices are the real stars, dining here will be as unforgettable as the flavours you'll be indulged with.
As of yesterday, this restaurant is once again open to guests staying at the ultra all-inclusive Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, an outstanding five-star resort designed to pamper guests in everyway, from the complimentary use of its spa facilities to the long list of luxury amenities that all come included as part of the luxurious experience.
Beautifully perched on a private stretch of pristine beach, on Mexico's stunning Riviera Maya, this lavish boutique property is one of the only 100 hotels (out of a total of 33,00) to have received the AAA Five Diamond Award for the tenth consecutive year.
Presenting guests with exclusive services such as complimentary 24-hour private in-room dining, thrice-daily maid service, Bvlgari bath products, fresh fruit daily, unlimited gourmet dining, unlimited premium drinks and scenic ocean views from private terraces, this resort is idyllic for honeymooners, romancers, those celebrating a special location or those needing to truly escape the world and hide away in a haven of lavish serenity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...