Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita remodels AAA Four Diamond restaurant
Once again, guests of the ultra all-inclusive Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, in Mexico's Riviera Maya will be able to enjoy exclusive fine dining experiences at La Canoa restaurant, which just reopened yesterday after completion of extensive renovation works to enhance its overall look and menu offering.
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning, La Canoa Restaurant at the five-star Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is now once again open after having undergone an extensive makeover and remodelling process that saw its rebirth as one of the most exclusive gourmet dining options in Cancun, and also certainly one of the most unique.
Offering an exceptional menu that consists of a unique fusion of local ingredients and spices to recreate the authenticity of traditional Mexican cuisine with a twist, the so-called "Cuisine de los Soles" is a sophisticated version to indulge the senses.
With beautiful indoor and panoramic outdoor dining, this elegant restaurant requests that diners forego jeans and flip flops to get into character for a superior dining experience.
Presenting a variety of innovative dish creations where homegrown chiles and spices are the real stars, dining here will be as unforgettable as the flavours you'll be indulged with.
As of yesterday, this restaurant is once again open to guests staying at the ultra all-inclusive Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, an outstanding five-star resort designed to pamper guests in everyway, from the complimentary use of its spa facilities to the long list of luxury amenities that all come included as part of the luxurious experience.
Beautifully perched on a private stretch of pristine beach, on Mexico's stunning Riviera Maya, this lavish boutique property is one of the only 100 hotels (out of a total of 33,00) to have received the AAA Five Diamond Award for the tenth consecutive year.
Presenting guests with exclusive services such as complimentary 24-hour private in-room dining, thrice-daily maid service, Bvlgari bath products, fresh fruit daily, unlimited gourmet dining, unlimited premium drinks and scenic ocean views from private terraces, this resort is idyllic for honeymooners, romancers, those celebrating a special location or those needing to truly escape the world and hide away in a haven of lavish serenity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...