Capella Marigot Bay Resort in St Lucia to open in August
The Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in St Lucia will open its doors to guests on 15th August, 2014, following multi-million dollar renovations and rebranding. Formerly the Discovery at Marigot Bay, the 122-room hotel will be the first Caribbean property in the Capella Hotels and Resorts portfolio.
After months of renovations, upgrades and rebranding, the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina will open its doors to holidaymakers on 15th August, 2015.
Formerly the Discovery at Marigot Bay, the luxury hotel in St Lucia has undergone multi-million dollar refurbishments to turn it into a Capella-branded property.
The 122-room luxury oceanfront resort will feature a three-tier design and will have penthouses on the top floor, swimming pools and restaurants on the middle floor, and the Capella Marina on the ground level.
The 57 suites will have private plunge pools, while guest rooms boast spacious balconies with views overlooking the sweeping bay and turquoise ocean.
The resort will also have a top-floor gourmet restaurant that boasts views looking over the bay and sandy cove, plus a Rum Cave bar, an outdoor lavish Auriga Spa, and a marina boardwalk lined with shops and restaurants.
Located alongside Marigot Bay on the Caribbean island of St Lucia, the Discovery at Marigot Bay was once described by the legendary American author, James Albert Michener, as "the most beautiful in the Caribbean".
This will be the first Caribbean property in the Capella Hotels and Resorts' collection and the hotel group purchased the hotel in 2013. Capella currently operates luxury hotels in Germany, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Russia and Washington D.C.
St Lucia is one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean and the 238-square-mile island is home to spectacular natural delights such as the majestic emerald-sloped Pitons, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and an array of sugar white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees.
Holidaymaker's can discover the island's many attractions and sites, including the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls and the famous Anse Chastanet beach; the harbour town and capital city, Castries; and nature reserves such as Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...