Celebrate National Tequila Day with Rosewood Mayakoba at Cancun Tequila Museum
Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya is inviting guest to help them celebrate National Tequila Day this month with a private tour at the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun. The tour will include return transport and samplings of the different varieties of the spirit. The resort will also host tasting sessions in its Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar and a pop-up museum on site.
As National Tequila Day in Mexico approaches this month, Rosewood Mayakoba is offering guests the chance to learn more about and sample the national spirit.
Tourists staying at the luxurious resort will be able to enjoy complimentary private tours of the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun where they can enjoy tastings of the difference varieties of Tequila and learn how the spirit is produced. The tour includes free return transfers so guests won't have to worry about driving back to the hotel after sampling the local tipple.
For guests who don't want to go too far from the Riviera Maya resort on National Tequila Day (24th July, 2014), the hotel has resident tequiliers at the Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar who will host tastings of the finest brands of tequila for guests to enjoy.
The luxury beachfront resort will also host a pop-up museum onsite so holidaymakers can experience the Cancun museum throughout their stay.
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites located along tranquil lagoons with amenities including plunge pools, spacious terraces and boat docks.
The upscale resort has gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, a lavish spa, and a fitness centre, and tourists can play golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, go scuba diving or snorkelling, go swimming in ancient caves, or go horse riding on the beach.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
The region surrounding Cancun and Riviera Maya is home to some of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as the Tulum archaeological site, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza, as well as verdant thriving nature parks and reserves, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and miles of unspoilt beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...