Celebrate National Tequila Day with Rosewood Mayakoba at Cancun Tequila Museum
Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya is inviting guest to help them celebrate National Tequila Day this month with a private tour at the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun. The tour will include return transport and samplings of the different varieties of the spirit. The resort will also host tasting sessions in its Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar and a pop-up museum on site.
As National Tequila Day in Mexico approaches this month, Rosewood Mayakoba is offering guests the chance to learn more about and sample the national spirit.
Tourists staying at the luxurious resort will be able to enjoy complimentary private tours of the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun where they can enjoy tastings of the difference varieties of Tequila and learn how the spirit is produced. The tour includes free return transfers so guests won't have to worry about driving back to the hotel after sampling the local tipple.
For guests who don't want to go too far from the Riviera Maya resort on National Tequila Day (24th July, 2014), the hotel has resident tequiliers at the Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar who will host tastings of the finest brands of tequila for guests to enjoy.
The luxury beachfront resort will also host a pop-up museum onsite so holidaymakers can experience the Cancun museum throughout their stay.
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites located along tranquil lagoons with amenities including plunge pools, spacious terraces and boat docks.
The upscale resort has gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, a lavish spa, and a fitness centre, and tourists can play golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, go scuba diving or snorkelling, go swimming in ancient caves, or go horse riding on the beach.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
The region surrounding Cancun and Riviera Maya is home to some of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as the Tulum archaeological site, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza, as well as verdant thriving nature parks and reserves, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and miles of unspoilt beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...