Celebrate National Tequila Day with Rosewood Mayakoba at Cancun Tequila Museum
Rosewood Mayakoba on the Riviera Maya is inviting guest to help them celebrate National Tequila Day this month with a private tour at the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun. The tour will include return transport and samplings of the different varieties of the spirit. The resort will also host tasting sessions in its Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar and a pop-up museum on site.
As National Tequila Day in Mexico approaches this month, Rosewood Mayakoba is offering guests the chance to learn more about and sample the national spirit.
Tourists staying at the luxurious resort will be able to enjoy complimentary private tours of the Tequila Herradura Sensory Museum in Cancun where they can enjoy tastings of the difference varieties of Tequila and learn how the spirit is produced. The tour includes free return transfers so guests won't have to worry about driving back to the hotel after sampling the local tipple.
For guests who don't want to go too far from the Riviera Maya resort on National Tequila Day (24th July, 2014), the hotel has resident tequiliers at the Agave Azul Sushi and Tequila Bar who will host tastings of the finest brands of tequila for guests to enjoy.
The luxury beachfront resort will also host a pop-up museum onsite so holidaymakers can experience the Cancun museum throughout their stay.
Rosewood Mayakoba is surrounded by verdant jungle and pristine white beaches and offers luxurious accommodation made up of 130 suites located along tranquil lagoons with amenities including plunge pools, spacious terraces and boat docks.
The upscale resort has gourmet restaurants, a swimming pool, a lavish spa, and a fitness centre, and tourists can play golf at the Greg Norman-designed golf resort, go scuba diving or snorkelling, go swimming in ancient caves, or go horse riding on the beach.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and boasts some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species.
The region surrounding Cancun and Riviera Maya is home to some of Mexico's most historical sites and ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as the Tulum archaeological site, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza, as well as verdant thriving nature parks and reserves, crystal clear turquoise ocean waters; and miles of unspoilt beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...