Voting time for this year's British Travel Awards 2014
It's voting time for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, where travellers and holidaymakers are called to cast their vote for their favourite travel company. A line-up of over 250 enterprises are nominated for several awards, it's time to choose yours and make your vote count!
The 2014 edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards (BTA) is now open to receive the public's votes in order to select this year's winners.
Lorraine Barnes Burton, CEO at the British Travel Awards is inviting all holidaymakers and travellers in an open letter published on the BTA's official webpage, calling everyone to start casting their votes and make their favourite travel company a winner.
Encouraging voters to voice their preference or satisfaction with a particular travel company they've used this year, Lorraine explains:
"During the second quarter of this year we invited holiday companies, retailers, UK destinations and visitor attractions to "#BackYourBrand", by applying for award category listing.
"Over 250 enterprises had the confidence to put their names forward and you can browse their entries on the categories and contenders page before you register to vote."
The Holiday Place, already past winners of three BTA accolades; voted the Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2013 and the Best All Inclusive Operator and Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2012, this year has received four nominations in the categories of:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you're happy with your The Holiday Place experience and feel us worthy of these titles in 2014 please log on to the BTA's voting page and make your vote count.
To further encourage voters to register their vote, the BTA is offering some fantastic prizes in the Voters' Prize Draw, with the number of prizes growing as the awards progress. As part of the voting process, voters will also be invited to participate in the BTA's TravelVision 2015 survey at the end of the voting form and each voter that completes the survey will also receive an additional prize entry draw for every question they answer.
Recognising and rewarding the best of the best in the UK's travel industry, the BTA are the largest independent organisation registering public opinion on the performance of leisure travel and recognising outstanding performers in the UK travel industry. And, because the winners are chosen by you, the customer, these accolades are considered the highest of all travel industry accolades among companies in the travel and tourism sector.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...