Voting time for this year's British Travel Awards 2014
It's voting time for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, where travellers and holidaymakers are called to cast their vote for their favourite travel company. A line-up of over 250 enterprises are nominated for several awards, it's time to choose yours and make your vote count!
The 2014 edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards (BTA) is now open to receive the public's votes in order to select this year's winners.
Lorraine Barnes Burton, CEO at the British Travel Awards is inviting all holidaymakers and travellers in an open letter published on the BTA's official webpage, calling everyone to start casting their votes and make their favourite travel company a winner.
Encouraging voters to voice their preference or satisfaction with a particular travel company they've used this year, Lorraine explains:
"During the second quarter of this year we invited holiday companies, retailers, UK destinations and visitor attractions to "#BackYourBrand", by applying for award category listing.
"Over 250 enterprises had the confidence to put their names forward and you can browse their entries on the categories and contenders page before you register to vote."
The Holiday Place, already past winners of three BTA accolades; voted the Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2013 and the Best All Inclusive Operator and Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2012, this year has received four nominations in the categories of:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you're happy with your The Holiday Place experience and feel us worthy of these titles in 2014 please log on to the BTA's voting page and make your vote count.
To further encourage voters to register their vote, the BTA is offering some fantastic prizes in the Voters' Prize Draw, with the number of prizes growing as the awards progress. As part of the voting process, voters will also be invited to participate in the BTA's TravelVision 2015 survey at the end of the voting form and each voter that completes the survey will also receive an additional prize entry draw for every question they answer.
Recognising and rewarding the best of the best in the UK's travel industry, the BTA are the largest independent organisation registering public opinion on the performance of leisure travel and recognising outstanding performers in the UK travel industry. And, because the winners are chosen by you, the customer, these accolades are considered the highest of all travel industry accolades among companies in the travel and tourism sector.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...