Voting time for this year's British Travel Awards 2014
It's voting time for this year's edition of the British Travel Awards, where travellers and holidaymakers are called to cast their vote for their favourite travel company. A line-up of over 250 enterprises are nominated for several awards, it's time to choose yours and make your vote count!
The 2014 edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards (BTA) is now open to receive the public's votes in order to select this year's winners.
Lorraine Barnes Burton, CEO at the British Travel Awards is inviting all holidaymakers and travellers in an open letter published on the BTA's official webpage, calling everyone to start casting their votes and make their favourite travel company a winner.
Encouraging voters to voice their preference or satisfaction with a particular travel company they've used this year, Lorraine explains:
"During the second quarter of this year we invited holiday companies, retailers, UK destinations and visitor attractions to "#BackYourBrand", by applying for award category listing.
"Over 250 enterprises had the confidence to put their names forward and you can browse their entries on the categories and contenders page before you register to vote."
The Holiday Place, already past winners of three BTA accolades; voted the Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2013 and the Best All Inclusive Operator and Best Caribbean and Bermuda Operator in 2012, this year has received four nominations in the categories of:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you're happy with your The Holiday Place experience and feel us worthy of these titles in 2014 please log on to the BTA's voting page and make your vote count.
To further encourage voters to register their vote, the BTA is offering some fantastic prizes in the Voters' Prize Draw, with the number of prizes growing as the awards progress. As part of the voting process, voters will also be invited to participate in the BTA's TravelVision 2015 survey at the end of the voting form and each voter that completes the survey will also receive an additional prize entry draw for every question they answer.
Recognising and rewarding the best of the best in the UK's travel industry, the BTA are the largest independent organisation registering public opinion on the performance of leisure travel and recognising outstanding performers in the UK travel industry. And, because the winners are chosen by you, the customer, these accolades are considered the highest of all travel industry accolades among companies in the travel and tourism sector.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...