First Dreams Resort set to open on St Thomas
A new Dreams resort is due to open its doors on the Caribbean island of St Thomas in November. This is the twelfth Dreams resort that luxury hotel management company AMResorts has opened across central America and the Caribbean and it is one of just two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
A new Dreams resort is set to open on the US Virgin island of St Thomas in November 2014, adding to luxury hotel management group AMResorts blossoming Caribbean portfolio. The existing Sugar Bay Resort will be rebranded as Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas Resort and Spa, with 100 of its 294 guestrooms upgraded to the company's 'Preferred Club' level.
Though this is the first Dreams resort on the tropical island of St Thomas, the all-inclusive chain now operates 12 hotels in central America and the Caribbean, with resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica to name a few. The new Dreams resort is the second-largest on St Thomas and is one of only two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
Set on a verdant hillside, Dreams Sugar Bay enjoys magnificent panoramic views of the azure coastline and access to the best beach in St. Thomas. As well as three interconnecting swimming pools featuring caves and waterfalls, the resort has a full-service spa offering a range of indulgent and relaxing treatments.
Guests at the hotel can experience all the benefits of Dreams Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited Luxury" concept, an ultra all-inclusive program that includes 24-hour room and concierge services, the signature Explorer's Club for Kids, limitless gourmet food and beverages, and daily entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...