First Dreams Resort set to open on St Thomas
A new Dreams resort is due to open its doors on the Caribbean island of St Thomas in November. This is the twelfth Dreams resort that luxury hotel management company AMResorts has opened across central America and the Caribbean and it is one of just two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
A new Dreams resort is set to open on the US Virgin island of St Thomas in November 2014, adding to luxury hotel management group AMResorts blossoming Caribbean portfolio. The existing Sugar Bay Resort will be rebranded as Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas Resort and Spa, with 100 of its 294 guestrooms upgraded to the company's 'Preferred Club' level.
Though this is the first Dreams resort on the tropical island of St Thomas, the all-inclusive chain now operates 12 hotels in central America and the Caribbean, with resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica to name a few. The new Dreams resort is the second-largest on St Thomas and is one of only two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
Set on a verdant hillside, Dreams Sugar Bay enjoys magnificent panoramic views of the azure coastline and access to the best beach in St. Thomas. As well as three interconnecting swimming pools featuring caves and waterfalls, the resort has a full-service spa offering a range of indulgent and relaxing treatments.
Guests at the hotel can experience all the benefits of Dreams Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited Luxury" concept, an ultra all-inclusive program that includes 24-hour room and concierge services, the signature Explorer's Club for Kids, limitless gourmet food and beverages, and daily entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...