First Dreams Resort set to open on St Thomas
A new Dreams resort is due to open its doors on the Caribbean island of St Thomas in November. This is the twelfth Dreams resort that luxury hotel management company AMResorts has opened across central America and the Caribbean and it is one of just two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
A new Dreams resort is set to open on the US Virgin island of St Thomas in November 2014, adding to luxury hotel management group AMResorts blossoming Caribbean portfolio. The existing Sugar Bay Resort will be rebranded as Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas Resort and Spa, with 100 of its 294 guestrooms upgraded to the company's 'Preferred Club' level.
Though this is the first Dreams resort on the tropical island of St Thomas, the all-inclusive chain now operates 12 hotels in central America and the Caribbean, with resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica to name a few. The new Dreams resort is the second-largest on St Thomas and is one of only two all-inclusive resorts on the island.
Set on a verdant hillside, Dreams Sugar Bay enjoys magnificent panoramic views of the azure coastline and access to the best beach in St. Thomas. As well as three interconnecting swimming pools featuring caves and waterfalls, the resort has a full-service spa offering a range of indulgent and relaxing treatments.
Guests at the hotel can experience all the benefits of Dreams Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited Luxury" concept, an ultra all-inclusive program that includes 24-hour room and concierge services, the signature Explorer's Club for Kids, limitless gourmet food and beverages, and daily entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Come to the Caribbean and take a break from everyday life, as you enjoy 8 days of entertainment at the Grafton Beach...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...