Cuba Cruise to offer new european sailing from Greece to Cuba this Winter
The Canadian company, Cuba Cruise is offering a new route to the island of Cuba from Greece. The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus in Greece and will stop off at ports in France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before heading to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica, and the final destination of Cuba.
Tourists from Europe can now enjoy a new European route to Cuba as Cuba Cruise launches a new voyage from Greece in its second season this year.
The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus, Greece and will follow a European and Caribbean route before reaching its final destination in Havana, Cuba.
The journey will stop off at ports in Southern France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before it heads to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica and Cuba. Dugald Well; the president of the Canadian company, Cuba Cruise; explained:
"We're excited to kick off our second season with a multi-continent repositioning cruise on the M/V Louis Cristal. This is an exclusive travel opportunity to experience Europe's famous sea-side destinations, Morocco's exotic coast and turquoise Caribbean Sea all on one seamless voyage, and at a great price-point."
The sailing will also stop off at four of Cuba Cruise's six regularly scheduled ports of call, including Montego Bay in Jamaica and Cienfuegos, Punta Frances and Havana in Cuba where passengers will get the chance to visit unspoilt beaches, historic colonial architecture and thriving nature reserves.
The new Cuba cruises will depart Greece on 28th November, 2014 with and prices start from $1,460 CAD.
The Caribbean island nation of Cuba is a popular destination for international tourists and the country boasts breathtaking natural landscapes, rich history, and diverse cultural offerings.
The vibrant capital city of Havana is home to decaying ruins of historic buildings, lively bars and cafes, and bustling markets and streets, while the beach resort of Varadero has miles of pristine white sand beaches and luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
The Jardines del Rey archipelago is one of the most popular destinations due to its aqua, crystal clear waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...