Cuba Cruise to offer new european sailing from Greece to Cuba this Winter
The Canadian company, Cuba Cruise is offering a new route to the island of Cuba from Greece. The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus in Greece and will stop off at ports in France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before heading to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica, and the final destination of Cuba.
Tourists from Europe can now enjoy a new European route to Cuba as Cuba Cruise launches a new voyage from Greece in its second season this year.
The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus, Greece and will follow a European and Caribbean route before reaching its final destination in Havana, Cuba.
The journey will stop off at ports in Southern France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before it heads to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica and Cuba. Dugald Well; the president of the Canadian company, Cuba Cruise; explained:
"We're excited to kick off our second season with a multi-continent repositioning cruise on the M/V Louis Cristal. This is an exclusive travel opportunity to experience Europe's famous sea-side destinations, Morocco's exotic coast and turquoise Caribbean Sea all on one seamless voyage, and at a great price-point."
The sailing will also stop off at four of Cuba Cruise's six regularly scheduled ports of call, including Montego Bay in Jamaica and Cienfuegos, Punta Frances and Havana in Cuba where passengers will get the chance to visit unspoilt beaches, historic colonial architecture and thriving nature reserves.
The new Cuba cruises will depart Greece on 28th November, 2014 with and prices start from $1,460 CAD.
The Caribbean island nation of Cuba is a popular destination for international tourists and the country boasts breathtaking natural landscapes, rich history, and diverse cultural offerings.
The vibrant capital city of Havana is home to decaying ruins of historic buildings, lively bars and cafes, and bustling markets and streets, while the beach resort of Varadero has miles of pristine white sand beaches and luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
The Jardines del Rey archipelago is one of the most popular destinations due to its aqua, crystal clear waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...