Sunset Resorts launches Fun Sunrise Adventure Camp at its resorts in Jamaica this summer
Sunset Resorts has announced a new summer programme for young guests staying at its all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available at Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay and includes Marine Exploration trips, Tennis Clinics, The Future Chefs Class, and Aim Shoot and Share photography classes.
Sunset Resorts has launched a new summer programme for younger tourists visiting its all-inclusive resorts in Montego Bay this year. The Summer Adventure Camp is available at the Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset Resort in Jamaica and includes fun activities for all ages.
Young guests can enjoy Marine Exploration trips where they will discover colourful reefs and take part in fish feeding from a glass bottom boat with Montego Bay Marine Park Fraternity experts; the Tennis Clinic where they can practice their skills and techniques with the help of Tony Tummings; Reggae Boyz and Girlz Soccer Club where they can learn to score World Cup goals with local Jamaican football players; The Future Chefs Class where children will learn how to bake desserts and specialities; Aim, Shoot and Share photography workshops; Arts and Crafts Anyone with natural products and local artisans; and Dive-in Movie Nights where all of the family can enjoy a fun time in the Pirates Paradise Waterpark.
Tanesha Clarke, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Sunset Resorts, explained:
"We have wonderful programmes for children throughout the year, but we wanted to enhance our programmes during these summer months, and will continue to develop the camp every year with up-to-date additions and features, to give our children and teens the most fun imaginable on their family vacation. All of our events are supervised, giving the parents a little time together on their own, and pleases us to see parents as happy as their kids."
The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available for holidays booked between 1st June and 31st August, 2014, at no additional charge to guests staying at the all-inclusive beachfront resorts.
The 304-room Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark With has the largest in-resort waterpark on the island and a stunning marine sanctuary located just off the white sand beach. The Oasis at Sunset has 124 deluxe and club rooms and suites and offers full access to Sunset Beach.
Children under two stay free at both of the Jamaica resorts, child supplements are applied for children aged 3-12 years, and guests 13 years and over are charged regular rates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...