Sunset Resorts launches Fun Sunrise Adventure Camp at its resorts in Jamaica this summer
Sunset Resorts has announced a new summer programme for young guests staying at its all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available at Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay and includes Marine Exploration trips, Tennis Clinics, The Future Chefs Class, and Aim Shoot and Share photography classes.
Sunset Resorts has launched a new summer programme for younger tourists visiting its all-inclusive resorts in Montego Bay this year. The Summer Adventure Camp is available at the Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset Resort in Jamaica and includes fun activities for all ages.
Young guests can enjoy Marine Exploration trips where they will discover colourful reefs and take part in fish feeding from a glass bottom boat with Montego Bay Marine Park Fraternity experts; the Tennis Clinic where they can practice their skills and techniques with the help of Tony Tummings; Reggae Boyz and Girlz Soccer Club where they can learn to score World Cup goals with local Jamaican football players; The Future Chefs Class where children will learn how to bake desserts and specialities; Aim, Shoot and Share photography workshops; Arts and Crafts Anyone with natural products and local artisans; and Dive-in Movie Nights where all of the family can enjoy a fun time in the Pirates Paradise Waterpark.
Tanesha Clarke, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Sunset Resorts, explained:
"We have wonderful programmes for children throughout the year, but we wanted to enhance our programmes during these summer months, and will continue to develop the camp every year with up-to-date additions and features, to give our children and teens the most fun imaginable on their family vacation. All of our events are supervised, giving the parents a little time together on their own, and pleases us to see parents as happy as their kids."
The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available for holidays booked between 1st June and 31st August, 2014, at no additional charge to guests staying at the all-inclusive beachfront resorts.
The 304-room Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark With has the largest in-resort waterpark on the island and a stunning marine sanctuary located just off the white sand beach. The Oasis at Sunset has 124 deluxe and club rooms and suites and offers full access to Sunset Beach.
Children under two stay free at both of the Jamaica resorts, child supplements are applied for children aged 3-12 years, and guests 13 years and over are charged regular rates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....