Sunset Resorts launches Fun Sunrise Adventure Camp at its resorts in Jamaica this summer
Sunset Resorts has announced a new summer programme for young guests staying at its all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available at Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay and includes Marine Exploration trips, Tennis Clinics, The Future Chefs Class, and Aim Shoot and Share photography classes.
Sunset Resorts has launched a new summer programme for younger tourists visiting its all-inclusive resorts in Montego Bay this year. The Summer Adventure Camp is available at the Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset Resort in Jamaica and includes fun activities for all ages.
Young guests can enjoy Marine Exploration trips where they will discover colourful reefs and take part in fish feeding from a glass bottom boat with Montego Bay Marine Park Fraternity experts; the Tennis Clinic where they can practice their skills and techniques with the help of Tony Tummings; Reggae Boyz and Girlz Soccer Club where they can learn to score World Cup goals with local Jamaican football players; The Future Chefs Class where children will learn how to bake desserts and specialities; Aim, Shoot and Share photography workshops; Arts and Crafts Anyone with natural products and local artisans; and Dive-in Movie Nights where all of the family can enjoy a fun time in the Pirates Paradise Waterpark.
Tanesha Clarke, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Sunset Resorts, explained:
"We have wonderful programmes for children throughout the year, but we wanted to enhance our programmes during these summer months, and will continue to develop the camp every year with up-to-date additions and features, to give our children and teens the most fun imaginable on their family vacation. All of our events are supervised, giving the parents a little time together on their own, and pleases us to see parents as happy as their kids."
The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available for holidays booked between 1st June and 31st August, 2014, at no additional charge to guests staying at the all-inclusive beachfront resorts.
The 304-room Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark With has the largest in-resort waterpark on the island and a stunning marine sanctuary located just off the white sand beach. The Oasis at Sunset has 124 deluxe and club rooms and suites and offers full access to Sunset Beach.
Children under two stay free at both of the Jamaica resorts, child supplements are applied for children aged 3-12 years, and guests 13 years and over are charged regular rates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...