Sunset Resorts launches Fun Sunrise Adventure Camp at its resorts in Jamaica this summer
Sunset Resorts has announced a new summer programme for young guests staying at its all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available at Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay and includes Marine Exploration trips, Tennis Clinics, The Future Chefs Class, and Aim Shoot and Share photography classes.
Sunset Resorts has launched a new summer programme for younger tourists visiting its all-inclusive resorts in Montego Bay this year. The Summer Adventure Camp is available at the Sunset Beach Resort Spa and Waterpark and The Oasis at Sunset Resort in Jamaica and includes fun activities for all ages.
Young guests can enjoy Marine Exploration trips where they will discover colourful reefs and take part in fish feeding from a glass bottom boat with Montego Bay Marine Park Fraternity experts; the Tennis Clinic where they can practice their skills and techniques with the help of Tony Tummings; Reggae Boyz and Girlz Soccer Club where they can learn to score World Cup goals with local Jamaican football players; The Future Chefs Class where children will learn how to bake desserts and specialities; Aim, Shoot and Share photography workshops; Arts and Crafts Anyone with natural products and local artisans; and Dive-in Movie Nights where all of the family can enjoy a fun time in the Pirates Paradise Waterpark.
Tanesha Clarke, the Sales and Marketing Manager for Sunset Resorts, explained:
"We have wonderful programmes for children throughout the year, but we wanted to enhance our programmes during these summer months, and will continue to develop the camp every year with up-to-date additions and features, to give our children and teens the most fun imaginable on their family vacation. All of our events are supervised, giving the parents a little time together on their own, and pleases us to see parents as happy as their kids."
The Sunrise Adventure Camp is available for holidays booked between 1st June and 31st August, 2014, at no additional charge to guests staying at the all-inclusive beachfront resorts.
The 304-room Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark With has the largest in-resort waterpark on the island and a stunning marine sanctuary located just off the white sand beach. The Oasis at Sunset has 124 deluxe and club rooms and suites and offers full access to Sunset Beach.
Children under two stay free at both of the Jamaica resorts, child supplements are applied for children aged 3-12 years, and guests 13 years and over are charged regular rates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...