Sandals Royal Caribbean Spa Resort in Jamaica to renovate rooms into Grand Luxury Butler Suites
Following the recent announcement that Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Jamaica will be adding five new overwater suites to its accommodation, Sandals Resorts has announced that the luxury property will also undergo additional renovations to 14 of its existing guest rooms which will transform them into Grand Luxury Butler Suites.
Sandals Resorts has announced more plans for renovations at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay.
The hotel group recently announced plans to build five new overwater suites at the luxury resort in Jamaica and it will also be renovating 14 of its existing guest rooms that will open on 30th November, 2014.
The 14 rooms are located in the Edinburgh Building of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and will be turned into Grand Luxury Butler Suites featuring freestanding Tranquillity Soaking Tubs.
The new suites will have spacious bedrooms with 15-foot-wide verandas with freestanding Tranquillity Soaking Tubs and exterior dining areas, as well as four-poster king-size beds, Smart televisions, iPod docking stations, walk-in closets, and handcrafted mahogany furniture.
The bathrooms will feature freestanding bath tubs, dual-control walk-through showers, and his and hers plush bathrobes.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most upscale Jamaica hotels in the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Situated on a private, offshore island, the luxury resort boasts upscale accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay from Butlers and dedicated staff.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can relax in a luxurious environment and enjoy modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Guests will have access to a wide range of facilities at the luxury resort include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve delicious international cuisine in indoor and outdoor settings.
The Jamaican resort's new overwater 1,400-square-foot villas will have glass floors so guests can see the colourful marine life darting about underneath, outside dining space, and built-in overwater hammocks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....