Sandals Royal Caribbean Spa Resort in Jamaica to renovate rooms into Grand Luxury Butler Suites
Following the recent announcement that Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Jamaica will be adding five new overwater suites to its accommodation, Sandals Resorts has announced that the luxury property will also undergo additional renovations to 14 of its existing guest rooms which will transform them into Grand Luxury Butler Suites.
Sandals Resorts has announced more plans for renovations at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay.
The hotel group recently announced plans to build five new overwater suites at the luxury resort in Jamaica and it will also be renovating 14 of its existing guest rooms that will open on 30th November, 2014.
The 14 rooms are located in the Edinburgh Building of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and will be turned into Grand Luxury Butler Suites featuring freestanding Tranquillity Soaking Tubs.
The new suites will have spacious bedrooms with 15-foot-wide verandas with freestanding Tranquillity Soaking Tubs and exterior dining areas, as well as four-poster king-size beds, Smart televisions, iPod docking stations, walk-in closets, and handcrafted mahogany furniture.
The bathrooms will feature freestanding bath tubs, dual-control walk-through showers, and his and hers plush bathrobes.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most upscale Jamaica hotels in the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Situated on a private, offshore island, the luxury resort boasts upscale accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay from Butlers and dedicated staff.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can relax in a luxurious environment and enjoy modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Guests will have access to a wide range of facilities at the luxury resort include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve delicious international cuisine in indoor and outdoor settings.
The Jamaican resort's new overwater 1,400-square-foot villas will have glass floors so guests can see the colourful marine life darting about underneath, outside dining space, and built-in overwater hammocks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...