Hard Rock Hotels launch World's first music-inspired spa treatments
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has announced the launch of the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu, Rhythm and Motion. The treatments utilise amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns that send bass vibrations through the massage table which send pulses through the body leaving guests feeling invigorated.
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has introduced the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu for guests.
The Rhythm and Motion menu is available at Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos and utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table that then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain. Dale Hipsh, the Senior Director of Operations Development at Hard Rock International, explained:
"Hard Rock is the only brand bold enough to develop a spa experience more Zeppelin than Zen. We looked to amp up the traditional spa menu to leave our guests energised and pumped up... the way a concert-goer feels after seeing a mind-blowing show."
The new Rhythm and Motion menu includes:
A pulsating massage featuring greatest classic hits that uses techniques, pressure and rhythm with natural organic essential oils to reduce stress, ease muscle tension, and detoxify the body.
A two-part treatment that includes a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing that removes rough skin, followed by a soothing, detoxifying wrap that releases impurities, hydrates and smoothes the skin.
Face the Music
A facial treatment that combines sound vibration with organic products to rejuvenate and hydrate facial skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed and glowing.
A healing treatment that starts with a cleansing shot of ginger tea to jumpstart the detox process, followed by a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing. Guests will then have a nourished post-wrap combined with a 50-minute rhythm and motion massage and cleansing facial mask, finished off with a refreshing shot of Rock Spa® Detox Tea.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...