Hard Rock Hotels launch World's first music-inspired spa treatments
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has announced the launch of the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu, Rhythm and Motion. The treatments utilise amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns that send bass vibrations through the massage table which send pulses through the body leaving guests feeling invigorated.
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has introduced the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu for guests.
The Rhythm and Motion menu is available at Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos and utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table that then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain. Dale Hipsh, the Senior Director of Operations Development at Hard Rock International, explained:
"Hard Rock is the only brand bold enough to develop a spa experience more Zeppelin than Zen. We looked to amp up the traditional spa menu to leave our guests energised and pumped up... the way a concert-goer feels after seeing a mind-blowing show."
The new Rhythm and Motion menu includes:
A pulsating massage featuring greatest classic hits that uses techniques, pressure and rhythm with natural organic essential oils to reduce stress, ease muscle tension, and detoxify the body.
A two-part treatment that includes a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing that removes rough skin, followed by a soothing, detoxifying wrap that releases impurities, hydrates and smoothes the skin.
Face the Music
A facial treatment that combines sound vibration with organic products to rejuvenate and hydrate facial skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed and glowing.
A healing treatment that starts with a cleansing shot of ginger tea to jumpstart the detox process, followed by a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing. Guests will then have a nourished post-wrap combined with a 50-minute rhythm and motion massage and cleansing facial mask, finished off with a refreshing shot of Rock Spa® Detox Tea.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Make memories that will last time a lifetime with the whole family with a beachfront adventure. Begin amongst the lush...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...