Hard Rock Hotels launch World's first music-inspired spa treatments
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has announced the launch of the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu, Rhythm and Motion. The treatments utilise amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns that send bass vibrations through the massage table which send pulses through the body leaving guests feeling invigorated.
Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos has introduced the world's first fully immersive music-centric spa menu for guests.
The Rhythm and Motion menu is available at Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos and utilises amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns to create bass vibrations in the massage table that then send pulses through the body and leave guests feeling full of energy.
The Rock Spa treatments are used alongside a curated playlist and expert massage therapists who synchronise movements. According to The Mayo Clinic, music alleviates stress, enhances the immune system and relieves pain. Dale Hipsh, the Senior Director of Operations Development at Hard Rock International, explained:
"Hard Rock is the only brand bold enough to develop a spa experience more Zeppelin than Zen. We looked to amp up the traditional spa menu to leave our guests energised and pumped up... the way a concert-goer feels after seeing a mind-blowing show."
The new Rhythm and Motion menu includes:
A pulsating massage featuring greatest classic hits that uses techniques, pressure and rhythm with natural organic essential oils to reduce stress, ease muscle tension, and detoxify the body.
A two-part treatment that includes a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing that removes rough skin, followed by a soothing, detoxifying wrap that releases impurities, hydrates and smoothes the skin.
Face the Music
A facial treatment that combines sound vibration with organic products to rejuvenate and hydrate facial skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed and glowing.
A healing treatment that starts with a cleansing shot of ginger tea to jumpstart the detox process, followed by a rhythmical Sweetgrass-inspired dry brushing. Guests will then have a nourished post-wrap combined with a 50-minute rhythm and motion massage and cleansing facial mask, finished off with a refreshing shot of Rock Spa® Detox Tea.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is planning new Hard Rock Hotels in Daytona Beach, Aruba, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen in China.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in locations all over the globe.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...