EarthCheck Silver Certificate awarded to Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai for third year
Taj Palace Hotel in Dubai has been awarded the coveted EarthCheck Silver Certificate for the third year in a row. The award marks the hotel's commitment to protect the environment by implementing programmes that focus on the hotel's energy consumption, cleaning chemicals, water saving and waste management.
The prestigious EarthCheck Silver Certificate has been awarded to the Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai, for the third year in a row.
The luxury hotel received the award due to its continuous commitment to protecting the environment through its sustainable practices and programmes that focus on saving energy and water, managing waste, cleaning chemicals, and recycling water.
Mr Ahmed Badawy, the Acting General Manager of Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, commented:
"We are truly proud of this accomplishment that reflects our dedication to green and sustainable practices designed to limit our carbon footprint. Heartiest congratulations to the entire team for another remarkable achievement."
EarthCheck is the world's leading environmental benchmarking and certification agency that helps sustainable travel and tourism companies protect the environment by providing vital training and consultancy services.
The Taj Palace Hotel focuses on social sustainability by hiring locally and buying locally-sourced produce and services.
The luxurious five-star hotel is located in the heart of the Deira's commercial and business district, just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Convention Centre. The property has 159 stylish rooms and suites and 90 apartments, plus modern facilities including fine dining restaurants and elegant bars, a fitness centre, the Taj Spa, a roof-top swimming pool, a beauty salon, a shopping arcade, and a business centre.
Guests can enjoy easy access to the city's main tourist attractions, luxury shopping malls, leisure and entertainment facilities, the beach and Dubai Creek.
Dubai is one of seven of the United Arab Emirates and its unique architecture makes it stand out from other cities with the Burj al Arab and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. The city is home to enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine golden sandy beaches. Popular attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...