EarthCheck Silver Certificate awarded to Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai for third year
Taj Palace Hotel in Dubai has been awarded the coveted EarthCheck Silver Certificate for the third year in a row. The award marks the hotel's commitment to protect the environment by implementing programmes that focus on the hotel's energy consumption, cleaning chemicals, water saving and waste management.
The prestigious EarthCheck Silver Certificate has been awarded to the Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai, for the third year in a row.
The luxury hotel received the award due to its continuous commitment to protecting the environment through its sustainable practices and programmes that focus on saving energy and water, managing waste, cleaning chemicals, and recycling water.
Mr Ahmed Badawy, the Acting General Manager of Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, commented:
"We are truly proud of this accomplishment that reflects our dedication to green and sustainable practices designed to limit our carbon footprint. Heartiest congratulations to the entire team for another remarkable achievement."
EarthCheck is the world's leading environmental benchmarking and certification agency that helps sustainable travel and tourism companies protect the environment by providing vital training and consultancy services.
The Taj Palace Hotel focuses on social sustainability by hiring locally and buying locally-sourced produce and services.
The luxurious five-star hotel is located in the heart of the Deira's commercial and business district, just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Convention Centre. The property has 159 stylish rooms and suites and 90 apartments, plus modern facilities including fine dining restaurants and elegant bars, a fitness centre, the Taj Spa, a roof-top swimming pool, a beauty salon, a shopping arcade, and a business centre.
Guests can enjoy easy access to the city's main tourist attractions, luxury shopping malls, leisure and entertainment facilities, the beach and Dubai Creek.
Dubai is one of seven of the United Arab Emirates and its unique architecture makes it stand out from other cities with the Burj al Arab and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. The city is home to enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine golden sandy beaches. Popular attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...