EarthCheck Silver Certificate awarded to Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai for third year
Taj Palace Hotel in Dubai has been awarded the coveted EarthCheck Silver Certificate for the third year in a row. The award marks the hotel's commitment to protect the environment by implementing programmes that focus on the hotel's energy consumption, cleaning chemicals, water saving and waste management.
The prestigious EarthCheck Silver Certificate has been awarded to the Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai, for the third year in a row.
The luxury hotel received the award due to its continuous commitment to protecting the environment through its sustainable practices and programmes that focus on saving energy and water, managing waste, cleaning chemicals, and recycling water.
Mr Ahmed Badawy, the Acting General Manager of Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, commented:
"We are truly proud of this accomplishment that reflects our dedication to green and sustainable practices designed to limit our carbon footprint. Heartiest congratulations to the entire team for another remarkable achievement."
EarthCheck is the world's leading environmental benchmarking and certification agency that helps sustainable travel and tourism companies protect the environment by providing vital training and consultancy services.
The Taj Palace Hotel focuses on social sustainability by hiring locally and buying locally-sourced produce and services.
The luxurious five-star hotel is located in the heart of the Deira's commercial and business district, just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Convention Centre. The property has 159 stylish rooms and suites and 90 apartments, plus modern facilities including fine dining restaurants and elegant bars, a fitness centre, the Taj Spa, a roof-top swimming pool, a beauty salon, a shopping arcade, and a business centre.
Guests can enjoy easy access to the city's main tourist attractions, luxury shopping malls, leisure and entertainment facilities, the beach and Dubai Creek.
Dubai is one of seven of the United Arab Emirates and its unique architecture makes it stand out from other cities with the Burj al Arab and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. The city is home to enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine golden sandy beaches. Popular attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...