EarthCheck Silver Certificate awarded to Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai for third year
Taj Palace Hotel in Dubai has been awarded the coveted EarthCheck Silver Certificate for the third year in a row. The award marks the hotel's commitment to protect the environment by implementing programmes that focus on the hotel's energy consumption, cleaning chemicals, water saving and waste management.
The prestigious EarthCheck Silver Certificate has been awarded to the Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai, for the third year in a row.
The luxury hotel received the award due to its continuous commitment to protecting the environment through its sustainable practices and programmes that focus on saving energy and water, managing waste, cleaning chemicals, and recycling water.
Mr Ahmed Badawy, the Acting General Manager of Taj Palace Hotel Dubai, commented:
"We are truly proud of this accomplishment that reflects our dedication to green and sustainable practices designed to limit our carbon footprint. Heartiest congratulations to the entire team for another remarkable achievement."
EarthCheck is the world's leading environmental benchmarking and certification agency that helps sustainable travel and tourism companies protect the environment by providing vital training and consultancy services.
The Taj Palace Hotel focuses on social sustainability by hiring locally and buying locally-sourced produce and services.
The luxurious five-star hotel is located in the heart of the Deira's commercial and business district, just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and the Dubai Convention Centre. The property has 159 stylish rooms and suites and 90 apartments, plus modern facilities including fine dining restaurants and elegant bars, a fitness centre, the Taj Spa, a roof-top swimming pool, a beauty salon, a shopping arcade, and a business centre.
Guests can enjoy easy access to the city's main tourist attractions, luxury shopping malls, leisure and entertainment facilities, the beach and Dubai Creek.
Dubai is one of seven of the United Arab Emirates and its unique architecture makes it stand out from other cities with the Burj al Arab and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. The city is home to enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine golden sandy beaches. Popular attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...