Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts launches local flavours programme
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its Local Flavours programme this month, a worldwide campaign that highlights culinary experiences and food offerings within a 100-mile radius of each hotel. The programme promotes the best local produce in the area, while supporting the local community and providing guests with high-quality experience.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have launched a new programme this month that showcases the local produce and culinary offerings within a 100-mile radius of each property.
The "Local Flavours" programme is a global campaign that highlights local food offerings and enhances the culinary experience for guests staying at Four Seasons Hotels.
As well as showcasing the region's delicious food and drink through popup dinners, distillery partnerships and all-local menus, the programme supports local communities in the 100-mile radius of each hotel.
"Through Local Flavours, each hotel and resort is shining a light on the truly one-of-a-kind culinary experiences that make its destination unique," explained Guy Rigby, the Vice President of Food and Beverage for the Americas. "The campaign showcases the best that our locales have to offer in fresh, interactive ways that often go beyond the dining rooms and into the communities."
One of the culinary experiences includes a 5-course menu at Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti in Africa that includes traditional East Africa recipes and ingredients that have been sourced from a local farm. A selection of fine wines from the Western Cape is also available in Kula's Restaurant wine cellar.
The "Meet the Neighbours" tours of Mansa Organic Farm in St Kitts and Nevis are available at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies where Mervin "Mansa" Tyson himself guides guests through the farm's rows of exotic fruits and vegetables, where they are invited to pick fresh mangos, star fruit, and pomegranates to sample along the way.
The Hampshire Afternoon Tea tasting menu at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire in the UK offers a quintessential English tea experience where guests can taste estate-grown produce and honey that is harvested from on-site bee hives.
The Local Flavours programme is available at participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts across the world throughout the summer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...