Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts launches local flavours programme
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its Local Flavours programme this month, a worldwide campaign that highlights culinary experiences and food offerings within a 100-mile radius of each hotel. The programme promotes the best local produce in the area, while supporting the local community and providing guests with high-quality experience.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have launched a new programme this month that showcases the local produce and culinary offerings within a 100-mile radius of each property.
The "Local Flavours" programme is a global campaign that highlights local food offerings and enhances the culinary experience for guests staying at Four Seasons Hotels.
As well as showcasing the region's delicious food and drink through popup dinners, distillery partnerships and all-local menus, the programme supports local communities in the 100-mile radius of each hotel.
"Through Local Flavours, each hotel and resort is shining a light on the truly one-of-a-kind culinary experiences that make its destination unique," explained Guy Rigby, the Vice President of Food and Beverage for the Americas. "The campaign showcases the best that our locales have to offer in fresh, interactive ways that often go beyond the dining rooms and into the communities."
One of the culinary experiences includes a 5-course menu at Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti in Africa that includes traditional East Africa recipes and ingredients that have been sourced from a local farm. A selection of fine wines from the Western Cape is also available in Kula's Restaurant wine cellar.
The "Meet the Neighbours" tours of Mansa Organic Farm in St Kitts and Nevis are available at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies where Mervin "Mansa" Tyson himself guides guests through the farm's rows of exotic fruits and vegetables, where they are invited to pick fresh mangos, star fruit, and pomegranates to sample along the way.
The Hampshire Afternoon Tea tasting menu at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire in the UK offers a quintessential English tea experience where guests can taste estate-grown produce and honey that is harvested from on-site bee hives.
The Local Flavours programme is available at participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts across the world throughout the summer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...