Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts launches local flavours programme
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its Local Flavours programme this month, a worldwide campaign that highlights culinary experiences and food offerings within a 100-mile radius of each hotel. The programme promotes the best local produce in the area, while supporting the local community and providing guests with high-quality experience.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have launched a new programme this month that showcases the local produce and culinary offerings within a 100-mile radius of each property.
The "Local Flavours" programme is a global campaign that highlights local food offerings and enhances the culinary experience for guests staying at Four Seasons Hotels.
As well as showcasing the region's delicious food and drink through popup dinners, distillery partnerships and all-local menus, the programme supports local communities in the 100-mile radius of each hotel.
"Through Local Flavours, each hotel and resort is shining a light on the truly one-of-a-kind culinary experiences that make its destination unique," explained Guy Rigby, the Vice President of Food and Beverage for the Americas. "The campaign showcases the best that our locales have to offer in fresh, interactive ways that often go beyond the dining rooms and into the communities."
One of the culinary experiences includes a 5-course menu at Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti in Africa that includes traditional East Africa recipes and ingredients that have been sourced from a local farm. A selection of fine wines from the Western Cape is also available in Kula's Restaurant wine cellar.
The "Meet the Neighbours" tours of Mansa Organic Farm in St Kitts and Nevis are available at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies where Mervin "Mansa" Tyson himself guides guests through the farm's rows of exotic fruits and vegetables, where they are invited to pick fresh mangos, star fruit, and pomegranates to sample along the way.
The Hampshire Afternoon Tea tasting menu at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire in the UK offers a quintessential English tea experience where guests can taste estate-grown produce and honey that is harvested from on-site bee hives.
The Local Flavours programme is available at participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts across the world throughout the summer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...