Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts launches local flavours programme
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its Local Flavours programme this month, a worldwide campaign that highlights culinary experiences and food offerings within a 100-mile radius of each hotel. The programme promotes the best local produce in the area, while supporting the local community and providing guests with high-quality experience.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have launched a new programme this month that showcases the local produce and culinary offerings within a 100-mile radius of each property.
The "Local Flavours" programme is a global campaign that highlights local food offerings and enhances the culinary experience for guests staying at Four Seasons Hotels.
As well as showcasing the region's delicious food and drink through popup dinners, distillery partnerships and all-local menus, the programme supports local communities in the 100-mile radius of each hotel.
"Through Local Flavours, each hotel and resort is shining a light on the truly one-of-a-kind culinary experiences that make its destination unique," explained Guy Rigby, the Vice President of Food and Beverage for the Americas. "The campaign showcases the best that our locales have to offer in fresh, interactive ways that often go beyond the dining rooms and into the communities."
One of the culinary experiences includes a 5-course menu at Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti in Africa that includes traditional East Africa recipes and ingredients that have been sourced from a local farm. A selection of fine wines from the Western Cape is also available in Kula's Restaurant wine cellar.
The "Meet the Neighbours" tours of Mansa Organic Farm in St Kitts and Nevis are available at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies where Mervin "Mansa" Tyson himself guides guests through the farm's rows of exotic fruits and vegetables, where they are invited to pick fresh mangos, star fruit, and pomegranates to sample along the way.
The Hampshire Afternoon Tea tasting menu at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire in the UK offers a quintessential English tea experience where guests can taste estate-grown produce and honey that is harvested from on-site bee hives.
The Local Flavours programme is available at participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts across the world throughout the summer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...