Tortuga Bay Punta Cana ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Caribbean Hotels
Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club in the Dominican Republic has been listed in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean. Surrounded by a thriving ecological park the Punta Cana Resort has 13 Oscar de la Renta-designed luxury beachfront villas and guests are greeted by VIP staff when they arrive at the airport.
TripAdvisor's 'Travellers' Choice Awards 2014' have named a hotel in Punta Cana on its list of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean.
The Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club in the Dominican Republic was ranked in the list after it received consistent high reviews left by members of the leading travel website.
The hotel is part of the "Leading Hotels of the World" and has been awarded the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award for its impeccable facilities, accommodation and service.
As part of the high end service offered by the luxury beachfront resort, guests are greeted at Punta Cana International Airport by VIP staff and assisted through immigration.
The Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club has 13 beachfront villas that were designed by Oscar de la Renta. The luxury villas feature walk-in closets, ceiling fans, DVD players, CD players, 37-inch flat screen TVs, icemakers, coffee and tea makers, mini-bars; Internet, bathtubs with Jacuzzis, separate showers, bathrobes and slippers, as well as personal concierge with a personal mobile phone to contact them and 24-hour private butler service.
Facilities at the resort include a fitness centre, kids club, library, meeting and conference rooms, an indoor sauna and spa, Jacuzzis, boutique shops, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools, the Six Senses Spa, sophisticated lounge bars and eight gourmet restaurants that offer gourmet menus featuring local and international cuisine.
Guests will also have access to an airport shuttle service, a private white sandy beach, and two designer golf courses.
Situated on the easternmost part of the Dominican Republic, the luxury resort is surrounded by a pioneering ecological park and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The Punta Cana region's is a hotspot for water sports such as scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing adventures. It is also home to the famous award-winning Bavaro Beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
This all inclusive resort provides luxurious holidaying at its very best with a true Dominican flavour
- Boasting a wonderful location, immaculate tropical gardens, and a stunning stretch of beach
- A choice of six specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Oriental, Steak House and more
- Honeymoon couples receive a bottle of champagne, fruit basket and a romantic dinner
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...