Tortuga Bay Punta Cana ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Caribbean Hotels
Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club in the Dominican Republic has been listed in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean. Surrounded by a thriving ecological park the Punta Cana Resort has 13 Oscar de la Renta-designed luxury beachfront villas and guests are greeted by VIP staff when they arrive at the airport.
TripAdvisor's 'Travellers' Choice Awards 2014' have named a hotel in Punta Cana on its list of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean.
The Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club in the Dominican Republic was ranked in the list after it received consistent high reviews left by members of the leading travel website.
The hotel is part of the "Leading Hotels of the World" and has been awarded the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award for its impeccable facilities, accommodation and service.
As part of the high end service offered by the luxury beachfront resort, guests are greeted at Punta Cana International Airport by VIP staff and assisted through immigration.
The Tortuga Bay Punta Cana Resort and Club has 13 beachfront villas that were designed by Oscar de la Renta. The luxury villas feature walk-in closets, ceiling fans, DVD players, CD players, 37-inch flat screen TVs, icemakers, coffee and tea makers, mini-bars; Internet, bathtubs with Jacuzzis, separate showers, bathrobes and slippers, as well as personal concierge with a personal mobile phone to contact them and 24-hour private butler service.
Facilities at the resort include a fitness centre, kids club, library, meeting and conference rooms, an indoor sauna and spa, Jacuzzis, boutique shops, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools, the Six Senses Spa, sophisticated lounge bars and eight gourmet restaurants that offer gourmet menus featuring local and international cuisine.
Guests will also have access to an airport shuttle service, a private white sandy beach, and two designer golf courses.
Situated on the easternmost part of the Dominican Republic, the luxury resort is surrounded by a pioneering ecological park and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The Punta Cana region's is a hotspot for water sports such as scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing adventures. It is also home to the famous award-winning Bavaro Beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...