Four Seasons launches extraordinary local experiences for guests
Luxury resort chain Four Seasons has added to its five-star services with the introduction of extraordinary local experiences for guests. Travellers staying at the hotels can take advantage of unique locally-arranged excursions that showcase the best of each destination.
From searching for the perfect wave in the Maldives to getting into the Mexican spirit with a tequila-tasting session in the drink’s original birthplace, luxury hotel chain Four Seasons has introduced a new collection of extraordinary experiences for guests. Each activity is unique to the destination and designed to showcase exclusive local travel experiences.
These luxury, hands-on adventures have been tailored using the expert local knowledge and flair of each Four Seasons hotel team and include truly unique experiences that are not available anywhere else. Travellers staying at individual hotels can choose from a range of region-specific excursions covering everything from arts and culture to gastronomy and sports. Dine on gourmet meals in fabulous locations, go on an off-the-beaten track adventure or enjoy private views of the world’s most treasured art collections.
The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita on Mexico’s Pacific coastline, for instance, is introducing a one-of-a-kind private tour of the 150-year-old family-run Jose Cuervo distillery in the town of Tequila, after which the spirit is named. Arriving via helicopter, guests will go on a behind-the-scenes tour to learn how the drink is made from the blue agave plant, before feasting on a gourmet lunch, while sipping premium tequila and listening to live local music.
At the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa in the Maldives, guests have the chance to get fully immersed in their paradisiacal surroundings with the ultimate surf safari. Joining expert guides aboard a seaplane, surfing enthusiasts circle the string of pearl-like islands and outer reefs in search of the perfect Indian Ocean breaks, before landing and catching waves in some of the world’s most pristine surfing destinations.
Travellers staying at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica are also in for a treat. The southern sky of Peninsula Papagayo is known for its dazzling display of stars, and the hotel has introduced a bespoke stargazing and gourmet dinner experience to make the most of this celestial wonder. A powerful GPS-guided telescope allows up-close viewing of galaxies and star systems, while a special menu features space-themed cocktails and dishes infused with real meteorite dust.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...