Four Seasons launches extraordinary local experiences for guests
Luxury resort chain Four Seasons has added to its five-star services with the introduction of extraordinary local experiences for guests. Travellers staying at the hotels can take advantage of unique locally-arranged excursions that showcase the best of each destination.
From searching for the perfect wave in the Maldives to getting into the Mexican spirit with a tequila-tasting session in the drink’s original birthplace, luxury hotel chain Four Seasons has introduced a new collection of extraordinary experiences for guests. Each activity is unique to the destination and designed to showcase exclusive local travel experiences.
These luxury, hands-on adventures have been tailored using the expert local knowledge and flair of each Four Seasons hotel team and include truly unique experiences that are not available anywhere else. Travellers staying at individual hotels can choose from a range of region-specific excursions covering everything from arts and culture to gastronomy and sports. Dine on gourmet meals in fabulous locations, go on an off-the-beaten track adventure or enjoy private views of the world’s most treasured art collections.
The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita on Mexico’s Pacific coastline, for instance, is introducing a one-of-a-kind private tour of the 150-year-old family-run Jose Cuervo distillery in the town of Tequila, after which the spirit is named. Arriving via helicopter, guests will go on a behind-the-scenes tour to learn how the drink is made from the blue agave plant, before feasting on a gourmet lunch, while sipping premium tequila and listening to live local music.
At the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa in the Maldives, guests have the chance to get fully immersed in their paradisiacal surroundings with the ultimate surf safari. Joining expert guides aboard a seaplane, surfing enthusiasts circle the string of pearl-like islands and outer reefs in search of the perfect Indian Ocean breaks, before landing and catching waves in some of the world’s most pristine surfing destinations.
Travellers staying at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica are also in for a treat. The southern sky of Peninsula Papagayo is known for its dazzling display of stars, and the hotel has introduced a bespoke stargazing and gourmet dinner experience to make the most of this celestial wonder. A powerful GPS-guided telescope allows up-close viewing of galaxies and star systems, while a special menu features space-themed cocktails and dishes infused with real meteorite dust.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...