Four Seasons launches extraordinary local experiences for guests
Luxury resort chain Four Seasons has added to its five-star services with the introduction of extraordinary local experiences for guests. Travellers staying at the hotels can take advantage of unique locally-arranged excursions that showcase the best of each destination.
From searching for the perfect wave in the Maldives to getting into the Mexican spirit with a tequila-tasting session in the drink’s original birthplace, luxury hotel chain Four Seasons has introduced a new collection of extraordinary experiences for guests. Each activity is unique to the destination and designed to showcase exclusive local travel experiences.
These luxury, hands-on adventures have been tailored using the expert local knowledge and flair of each Four Seasons hotel team and include truly unique experiences that are not available anywhere else. Travellers staying at individual hotels can choose from a range of region-specific excursions covering everything from arts and culture to gastronomy and sports. Dine on gourmet meals in fabulous locations, go on an off-the-beaten track adventure or enjoy private views of the world’s most treasured art collections.
The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita on Mexico’s Pacific coastline, for instance, is introducing a one-of-a-kind private tour of the 150-year-old family-run Jose Cuervo distillery in the town of Tequila, after which the spirit is named. Arriving via helicopter, guests will go on a behind-the-scenes tour to learn how the drink is made from the blue agave plant, before feasting on a gourmet lunch, while sipping premium tequila and listening to live local music.
At the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa in the Maldives, guests have the chance to get fully immersed in their paradisiacal surroundings with the ultimate surf safari. Joining expert guides aboard a seaplane, surfing enthusiasts circle the string of pearl-like islands and outer reefs in search of the perfect Indian Ocean breaks, before landing and catching waves in some of the world’s most pristine surfing destinations.
Travellers staying at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica are also in for a treat. The southern sky of Peninsula Papagayo is known for its dazzling display of stars, and the hotel has introduced a bespoke stargazing and gourmet dinner experience to make the most of this celestial wonder. A powerful GPS-guided telescope allows up-close viewing of galaxies and star systems, while a special menu features space-themed cocktails and dishes infused with real meteorite dust.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...