Four Seasons launches extraordinary local experiences for guests
Luxury resort chain Four Seasons has added to its five-star services with the introduction of extraordinary local experiences for guests. Travellers staying at the hotels can take advantage of unique locally-arranged excursions that showcase the best of each destination.
From searching for the perfect wave in the Maldives to getting into the Mexican spirit with a tequila-tasting session in the drink’s original birthplace, luxury hotel chain Four Seasons has introduced a new collection of extraordinary experiences for guests. Each activity is unique to the destination and designed to showcase exclusive local travel experiences.
These luxury, hands-on adventures have been tailored using the expert local knowledge and flair of each Four Seasons hotel team and include truly unique experiences that are not available anywhere else. Travellers staying at individual hotels can choose from a range of region-specific excursions covering everything from arts and culture to gastronomy and sports. Dine on gourmet meals in fabulous locations, go on an off-the-beaten track adventure or enjoy private views of the world’s most treasured art collections.
The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita on Mexico’s Pacific coastline, for instance, is introducing a one-of-a-kind private tour of the 150-year-old family-run Jose Cuervo distillery in the town of Tequila, after which the spirit is named. Arriving via helicopter, guests will go on a behind-the-scenes tour to learn how the drink is made from the blue agave plant, before feasting on a gourmet lunch, while sipping premium tequila and listening to live local music.
At the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa in the Maldives, guests have the chance to get fully immersed in their paradisiacal surroundings with the ultimate surf safari. Joining expert guides aboard a seaplane, surfing enthusiasts circle the string of pearl-like islands and outer reefs in search of the perfect Indian Ocean breaks, before landing and catching waves in some of the world’s most pristine surfing destinations.
Travellers staying at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica are also in for a treat. The southern sky of Peninsula Papagayo is known for its dazzling display of stars, and the hotel has introduced a bespoke stargazing and gourmet dinner experience to make the most of this celestial wonder. A powerful GPS-guided telescope allows up-close viewing of galaxies and star systems, while a special menu features space-themed cocktails and dishes infused with real meteorite dust.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...