Moon Dance Cliffs in Jamaica Honoured in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Hotels With Exceptional Service in the Caribbean
The Moon Dance Cliffs Hotel and Spa in Jamaica has been named as one of TripAdvisor's Top 25 Luxury Hotels with Exceptional Service in the Caribbean. The luxury cliff side property in Negril was ranked in seventh place in the 2014 list and was the highest ranked Jamaican hotel to be included in the category.
A luxury cliff side hotel in Negril has been honoured in TripAdvisor's "Top 25 Luxury Hotels with Exceptional Service in the Caribbean".
Moon Dance Cliffs Hotel and Spa in Jamaica was ranked in seventh place on the prestigious 2014 list, and it was the highest ranking Jamaican hotel in the category.
Located on the westernmost part of the island of Jamaica, the hotel is perched on a cliff and has luxurious accommodation ranging from 480 to 1,200-square-foot guest rooms and suites, to one, four and five-bedroom private, poolside villas with private garden Jacuzzis, wet bars and some with pool tables in the living areas.
Facilities at the luxury Jamaica hotel include Annie's restaurant, a swimming pool with a swim-up bar, a sports bar, and the full-service Kamala Spa and Salon where guests can indulge in a wide range of pampering treatments and services.
Guests can enjoy a variety of activities such as cliff diving into the turquoise Caribbean waters from the resort's lifeguard-attended cliffs, snorkelling off the sandy shore, scuba diving down to breathtaking coral reefs, or tours to the Caribbean island's famous attractions and landmarks. Randy McKay, the owner of Moon Dance Cliffs, explained:
"We are incredibly honoured to receive the Traveller's Choice award, especially since it calls out exceptional service. Our goal has always been to provide the best service in Jamaica, so this is especially meaningful for us."
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees, azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, and lush rolling green hills and forests, travellers will find plenty of beautiful views when they're out exploring the country's natural landscapes.
Holidaymakers can visit the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains, and the pristine white sand seven-mile beach in Negril.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...