Moon Dance Cliffs in Jamaica Honoured in TripAdvisor's Top 25 Hotels With Exceptional Service in the Caribbean
The Moon Dance Cliffs Hotel and Spa in Jamaica has been named as one of TripAdvisor's Top 25 Luxury Hotels with Exceptional Service in the Caribbean. The luxury cliff side property in Negril was ranked in seventh place in the 2014 list and was the highest ranked Jamaican hotel to be included in the category.
A luxury cliff side hotel in Negril has been honoured in TripAdvisor's "Top 25 Luxury Hotels with Exceptional Service in the Caribbean".
Moon Dance Cliffs Hotel and Spa in Jamaica was ranked in seventh place on the prestigious 2014 list, and it was the highest ranking Jamaican hotel in the category.
Located on the westernmost part of the island of Jamaica, the hotel is perched on a cliff and has luxurious accommodation ranging from 480 to 1,200-square-foot guest rooms and suites, to one, four and five-bedroom private, poolside villas with private garden Jacuzzis, wet bars and some with pool tables in the living areas.
Facilities at the luxury Jamaica hotel include Annie's restaurant, a swimming pool with a swim-up bar, a sports bar, and the full-service Kamala Spa and Salon where guests can indulge in a wide range of pampering treatments and services.
Guests can enjoy a variety of activities such as cliff diving into the turquoise Caribbean waters from the resort's lifeguard-attended cliffs, snorkelling off the sandy shore, scuba diving down to breathtaking coral reefs, or tours to the Caribbean island's famous attractions and landmarks. Randy McKay, the owner of Moon Dance Cliffs, explained:
"We are incredibly honoured to receive the Traveller's Choice award, especially since it calls out exceptional service. Our goal has always been to provide the best service in Jamaica, so this is especially meaningful for us."
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. With white sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees, azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, and lush rolling green hills and forests, travellers will find plenty of beautiful views when they're out exploring the country's natural landscapes.
Holidaymakers can visit the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains, and the pristine white sand seven-mile beach in Negril.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...