New luxury Dreams resort unveiled in Cancun
Brand new luxury hotel Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa is set to open on Cancun's famous seafront this September, offering guests a fully inclusive experience and superior family facilities.
A brand new luxury beach-front hotel, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa, is due to open in Mexico's renowned tourist destination of Cancun this September. Set on a manicured stretch of white sand in the city's hotel district, the 4-star resort will be fully inclusive and family-friendly with sea-facing rooms, high-end facilities and a dedicated Explorer's Club for children.
Adding to luxury hotel management company AMResorts blossoming portfolio of Caribbean and Mexican properties, the existing Grand Oasis Viva hotel is being transformed and rebranded as the Dreams Sands Cancun. Set in a convenient location steps away from a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops, the resort is just a five-minute stroll from downtown Cancun.
On completion, it will feature 441 boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and 24-hour room service. There will also be eight international restaurants serving everything from sophisticated French cuisine and innovative Italian to authentic Mexican food and made-to-order snacks, as well as four bars offering gourmet fare and cocktails.
Stays at the new hotel include all the benefits of the Dreams Resorts and Spas Unlimited Luxury experience. The fully-inclusive scheme covers nearly everything – a la carte meals, snacks, top-shelf spirits, and all activities – that often costs extra in other all inclusive resorts. Guests can enjoy the large beach-side pool, Jacuzzi and chic cabanas and try a range of free water-sports from the hotel's private beach or Nichupte Lagoon, just across the street.
To complement the hotel's deluxe facilities and serene setting, there is also an indulgent on-site spa offering indigenous beauty treatments and hydrotherapy. This full-service spa also features classic services such as pedicures, manicures and facials, as well as an extensive menu of bespoke treatments not included in the Unlimited Luxury experience.
The resort's new rooms all have views over the sugar-sand and turquoise ocean of Mexico's northern Yucatan Peninsula. Little extras like fluffy bathrobes and slippers and luxury bath products are all included. Deluxe Preferred Club rooms are also available, with the added benefit of a personalised check-in service, a daily breakfast service and upgraded refreshments such as fine liquors and afternoon hors d'oeuvres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....