New luxury Dreams resort unveiled in Cancun
Brand new luxury hotel Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa is set to open on Cancun's famous seafront this September, offering guests a fully inclusive experience and superior family facilities.
A brand new luxury beach-front hotel, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa, is due to open in Mexico's renowned tourist destination of Cancun this September. Set on a manicured stretch of white sand in the city's hotel district, the 4-star resort will be fully inclusive and family-friendly with sea-facing rooms, high-end facilities and a dedicated Explorer's Club for children.
Adding to luxury hotel management company AMResorts blossoming portfolio of Caribbean and Mexican properties, the existing Grand Oasis Viva hotel is being transformed and rebranded as the Dreams Sands Cancun. Set in a convenient location steps away from a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops, the resort is just a five-minute stroll from downtown Cancun.
On completion, it will feature 441 boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and 24-hour room service. There will also be eight international restaurants serving everything from sophisticated French cuisine and innovative Italian to authentic Mexican food and made-to-order snacks, as well as four bars offering gourmet fare and cocktails.
Stays at the new hotel include all the benefits of the Dreams Resorts and Spas Unlimited Luxury experience. The fully-inclusive scheme covers nearly everything – a la carte meals, snacks, top-shelf spirits, and all activities – that often costs extra in other all inclusive resorts. Guests can enjoy the large beach-side pool, Jacuzzi and chic cabanas and try a range of free water-sports from the hotel's private beach or Nichupte Lagoon, just across the street.
To complement the hotel's deluxe facilities and serene setting, there is also an indulgent on-site spa offering indigenous beauty treatments and hydrotherapy. This full-service spa also features classic services such as pedicures, manicures and facials, as well as an extensive menu of bespoke treatments not included in the Unlimited Luxury experience.
The resort's new rooms all have views over the sugar-sand and turquoise ocean of Mexico's northern Yucatan Peninsula. Little extras like fluffy bathrobes and slippers and luxury bath products are all included. Deluxe Preferred Club rooms are also available, with the added benefit of a personalised check-in service, a daily breakfast service and upgraded refreshments such as fine liquors and afternoon hors d'oeuvres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...