New luxury Dreams resort unveiled in Cancun
Brand new luxury hotel Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa is set to open on Cancun's famous seafront this September, offering guests a fully inclusive experience and superior family facilities.
A brand new luxury beach-front hotel, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa, is due to open in Mexico's renowned tourist destination of Cancun this September. Set on a manicured stretch of white sand in the city's hotel district, the 4-star resort will be fully inclusive and family-friendly with sea-facing rooms, high-end facilities and a dedicated Explorer's Club for children.
Adding to luxury hotel management company AMResorts blossoming portfolio of Caribbean and Mexican properties, the existing Grand Oasis Viva hotel is being transformed and rebranded as the Dreams Sands Cancun. Set in a convenient location steps away from a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops, the resort is just a five-minute stroll from downtown Cancun.
On completion, it will feature 441 boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and 24-hour room service. There will also be eight international restaurants serving everything from sophisticated French cuisine and innovative Italian to authentic Mexican food and made-to-order snacks, as well as four bars offering gourmet fare and cocktails.
Stays at the new hotel include all the benefits of the Dreams Resorts and Spas Unlimited Luxury experience. The fully-inclusive scheme covers nearly everything – a la carte meals, snacks, top-shelf spirits, and all activities – that often costs extra in other all inclusive resorts. Guests can enjoy the large beach-side pool, Jacuzzi and chic cabanas and try a range of free water-sports from the hotel's private beach or Nichupte Lagoon, just across the street.
To complement the hotel's deluxe facilities and serene setting, there is also an indulgent on-site spa offering indigenous beauty treatments and hydrotherapy. This full-service spa also features classic services such as pedicures, manicures and facials, as well as an extensive menu of bespoke treatments not included in the Unlimited Luxury experience.
The resort's new rooms all have views over the sugar-sand and turquoise ocean of Mexico's northern Yucatan Peninsula. Little extras like fluffy bathrobes and slippers and luxury bath products are all included. Deluxe Preferred Club rooms are also available, with the added benefit of a personalised check-in service, a daily breakfast service and upgraded refreshments such as fine liquors and afternoon hors d'oeuvres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...