New luxury Dreams resort unveiled in Cancun
Brand new luxury hotel Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa is set to open on Cancun's famous seafront this September, offering guests a fully inclusive experience and superior family facilities.
A brand new luxury beach-front hotel, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa, is due to open in Mexico's renowned tourist destination of Cancun this September. Set on a manicured stretch of white sand in the city's hotel district, the 4-star resort will be fully inclusive and family-friendly with sea-facing rooms, high-end facilities and a dedicated Explorer's Club for children.
Adding to luxury hotel management company AMResorts blossoming portfolio of Caribbean and Mexican properties, the existing Grand Oasis Viva hotel is being transformed and rebranded as the Dreams Sands Cancun. Set in a convenient location steps away from a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops, the resort is just a five-minute stroll from downtown Cancun.
On completion, it will feature 441 boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and 24-hour room service. There will also be eight international restaurants serving everything from sophisticated French cuisine and innovative Italian to authentic Mexican food and made-to-order snacks, as well as four bars offering gourmet fare and cocktails.
Stays at the new hotel include all the benefits of the Dreams Resorts and Spas Unlimited Luxury experience. The fully-inclusive scheme covers nearly everything – a la carte meals, snacks, top-shelf spirits, and all activities – that often costs extra in other all inclusive resorts. Guests can enjoy the large beach-side pool, Jacuzzi and chic cabanas and try a range of free water-sports from the hotel's private beach or Nichupte Lagoon, just across the street.
To complement the hotel's deluxe facilities and serene setting, there is also an indulgent on-site spa offering indigenous beauty treatments and hydrotherapy. This full-service spa also features classic services such as pedicures, manicures and facials, as well as an extensive menu of bespoke treatments not included in the Unlimited Luxury experience.
The resort's new rooms all have views over the sugar-sand and turquoise ocean of Mexico's northern Yucatan Peninsula. Little extras like fluffy bathrobes and slippers and luxury bath products are all included. Deluxe Preferred Club rooms are also available, with the added benefit of a personalised check-in service, a daily breakfast service and upgraded refreshments such as fine liquors and afternoon hors d'oeuvres.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...