Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort opens new wellness suites in Cancun
Palace Resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico has added 19 Palace Wellness Suites to its accommodation. The suites feature direct access to a private pool plus an "Awe Sports Kit" with a jump rope, yoga mat, and dumbbells and are catered for health-conscious travellers.
Palace Resorts has unveiled its brand new Palace Wellness Suites at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico.
The 19 new suites will cater for health conscious travellers visiting the luxury Cancun resort and will feature direct access to a private pool, and an "Awe Sports Kit" with dumbbells, jump rope, and a yoga mat.
Located in the Sunrise section of the all inclusive beachfront resort, the suites are positioned close to additional wellness facilities such as two state-of-the-art gyms, and guests can take part in fitness activities including yoga, CrossFit-style classes, traditional spinning, Pilates, and aqua spinning with a private instructor in the private pool.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, explained:
"Wellness programmes and health-conscious offerings have evolved from a niche subcategory to the new standard."
Palace Wellness Suite guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service with a special menu offering heart healthy and gluten-free meals.
The luxury Cancun hotel also has a new 140,000-square-foot convention centre, the Moon Pace Arena. The $55 million facility has eight 11,000-square-foot meeting rooms, an exhibition area and foyer, a mezzanine level with boardrooms and offices, an outdoor terrace, snack areas and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment.
Positioned on a beautiful white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is Palace Resort's flagship property.
Accommodation is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and lush garden views. The resort's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, an onsite marina with a wave simulator, six Jacuzzis, and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, youngsters can participate in fun activities at the Kids Club.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Air Supply, Ricky Martin, Michael Bolton, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...