Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort opens new wellness suites in Cancun
Palace Resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico has added 19 Palace Wellness Suites to its accommodation. The suites feature direct access to a private pool plus an "Awe Sports Kit" with a jump rope, yoga mat, and dumbbells and are catered for health-conscious travellers.
Palace Resorts has unveiled its brand new Palace Wellness Suites at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico.
The 19 new suites will cater for health conscious travellers visiting the luxury Cancun resort and will feature direct access to a private pool, and an "Awe Sports Kit" with dumbbells, jump rope, and a yoga mat.
Located in the Sunrise section of the all inclusive beachfront resort, the suites are positioned close to additional wellness facilities such as two state-of-the-art gyms, and guests can take part in fitness activities including yoga, CrossFit-style classes, traditional spinning, Pilates, and aqua spinning with a private instructor in the private pool.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, explained:
"Wellness programmes and health-conscious offerings have evolved from a niche subcategory to the new standard."
Palace Wellness Suite guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service with a special menu offering heart healthy and gluten-free meals.
The luxury Cancun hotel also has a new 140,000-square-foot convention centre, the Moon Pace Arena. The $55 million facility has eight 11,000-square-foot meeting rooms, an exhibition area and foyer, a mezzanine level with boardrooms and offices, an outdoor terrace, snack areas and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment.
Positioned on a beautiful white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is Palace Resort's flagship property.
Accommodation is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and lush garden views. The resort's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, an onsite marina with a wave simulator, six Jacuzzis, and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, youngsters can participate in fun activities at the Kids Club.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Air Supply, Ricky Martin, Michael Bolton, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...