Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort opens new wellness suites in Cancun
Palace Resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico has added 19 Palace Wellness Suites to its accommodation. The suites feature direct access to a private pool plus an "Awe Sports Kit" with a jump rope, yoga mat, and dumbbells and are catered for health-conscious travellers.
Palace Resorts has unveiled its brand new Palace Wellness Suites at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico.
The 19 new suites will cater for health conscious travellers visiting the luxury Cancun resort and will feature direct access to a private pool, and an "Awe Sports Kit" with dumbbells, jump rope, and a yoga mat.
Located in the Sunrise section of the all inclusive beachfront resort, the suites are positioned close to additional wellness facilities such as two state-of-the-art gyms, and guests can take part in fitness activities including yoga, CrossFit-style classes, traditional spinning, Pilates, and aqua spinning with a private instructor in the private pool.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, explained:
"Wellness programmes and health-conscious offerings have evolved from a niche subcategory to the new standard."
Palace Wellness Suite guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service with a special menu offering heart healthy and gluten-free meals.
The luxury Cancun hotel also has a new 140,000-square-foot convention centre, the Moon Pace Arena. The $55 million facility has eight 11,000-square-foot meeting rooms, an exhibition area and foyer, a mezzanine level with boardrooms and offices, an outdoor terrace, snack areas and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment.
Positioned on a beautiful white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is Palace Resort's flagship property.
Accommodation is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and lush garden views. The resort's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, an onsite marina with a wave simulator, six Jacuzzis, and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, youngsters can participate in fun activities at the Kids Club.
The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort Cancun has become one of the region's leading entertainment destinations and over the years, it has hosted concerts from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Air Supply, Ricky Martin, Michael Bolton, as well as dazzling performances from Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy, Cirque Dreams Rocks and Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...