Burj Al Arab voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' in Daily Telegraph's Readers Survey
The iconic Burj Al Arab in Dubai has been recognised as the 'Best Hotel in the World' and 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey. The seven-star hotel's iconic structure resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and soars 321 metres into the sky.
The seven-star Burj Al Arab has been recognised as the world's leading hotel in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey.
The iconic hotel in Dubai was voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' for the second year and the 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' for the eighth year. Gerald Lawless, the Jumeirah Group's President and Group CEO, commented:
"Winning this award is a great endorsement of Burj Al Arab's recognition as the world's most luxurious hotel. As the operator of this extraordinary property, Jumeirah Group thanks the readers of Ultratravel and our guests for their continuous support."
The ULTRAs Reader Survey recognises the world's best luxury hotels, airlines, cruise companies, spas and travel destinations.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
The luxury beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button; 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area with dining table; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the Majlis Al Bahar private beach; the lavish Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that boasts breathtaking views of the ocean and city below.
The hotel has been awarded Green Globe Certification and over the years, its accommodation and facilities have received numerous honours and accolades in the World Travel Awards and other prestigious global award ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...