Burj Al Arab voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' in Daily Telegraph's Readers Survey
The iconic Burj Al Arab in Dubai has been recognised as the 'Best Hotel in the World' and 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey. The seven-star hotel's iconic structure resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and soars 321 metres into the sky.
The seven-star Burj Al Arab has been recognised as the world's leading hotel in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey.
The iconic hotel in Dubai was voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' for the second year and the 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' for the eighth year. Gerald Lawless, the Jumeirah Group's President and Group CEO, commented:
"Winning this award is a great endorsement of Burj Al Arab's recognition as the world's most luxurious hotel. As the operator of this extraordinary property, Jumeirah Group thanks the readers of Ultratravel and our guests for their continuous support."
The ULTRAs Reader Survey recognises the world's best luxury hotels, airlines, cruise companies, spas and travel destinations.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
The luxury beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button; 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area with dining table; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the Majlis Al Bahar private beach; the lavish Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that boasts breathtaking views of the ocean and city below.
The hotel has been awarded Green Globe Certification and over the years, its accommodation and facilities have received numerous honours and accolades in the World Travel Awards and other prestigious global award ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...