Burj Al Arab voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' in Daily Telegraph's Readers Survey
The iconic Burj Al Arab in Dubai has been recognised as the 'Best Hotel in the World' and 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey. The seven-star hotel's iconic structure resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and soars 321 metres into the sky.
The seven-star Burj Al Arab has been recognised as the world's leading hotel in the Daily Telegraph's annual Ultimate Luxury Travel Related Awards (ULTRAs) Reader Survey.
The iconic hotel in Dubai was voted as 'Best Hotel in the World' for the second year and the 'Best Hotel in the Middle East' for the eighth year. Gerald Lawless, the Jumeirah Group's President and Group CEO, commented:
"Winning this award is a great endorsement of Burj Al Arab's recognition as the world's most luxurious hotel. As the operator of this extraordinary property, Jumeirah Group thanks the readers of Ultratravel and our guests for their continuous support."
The ULTRAs Reader Survey recognises the world's best luxury hotels, airlines, cruise companies, spas and travel destinations.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
The luxury beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button; 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area with dining table; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the Majlis Al Bahar private beach; the lavish Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that boasts breathtaking views of the ocean and city below.
The hotel has been awarded Green Globe Certification and over the years, its accommodation and facilities have received numerous honours and accolades in the World Travel Awards and other prestigious global award ceremonies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...