Millennium Plaza Dubai awarded World Travel Award at Middle East Gala Ceremony
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been honoured with a prestigious award at the World Travel Awards 2014. The five star hotel in Dubai was recognised as the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' during a dazzling ceremony that took place at the luxurious JW Marriott Marquis Dubai earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been recognised at the World Travel Awards 2014 Middle East gala ceremony that took place earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai received an award for the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' at the dazzling awards ceremony that took place at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
The General Manager of the Dubai hotel, Daniel Mathew, said that the property's location, superior service and modern business and leisure facilities enabled it to stand out from other competing hotels. Mr Mathew commented:
"Business executives staying at the hotel can easily access the Dubai International Financial Centre, the exhibition halls of the World Trade Centre, Downtown Dubai as well as key locations in the 'New Dubai' area such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City."
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is conveniently positioned for business travellers.
The property has 65 storey and 398 stylish and modern guest rooms and suites with views overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach.
The luxury hotel's facilities include four gourmet restaurants and a cafe that serve a selection of international cuisine, a Club Lounge, a Business Centre, a Health Club and Spa, and an infinity swimming pool that offers beautiful views looking out to Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
The modern meeting and events facilities offer spacious rooms with natural daylight, state-of-the-art equipment and wireless Internet.
Guests are conveniently located next to the Dubai Metro so they can access the city's attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The World travel Awards are hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" and the regional ceremony in the Middle East marks the start of the global tour that will recognise the world's leading travel tourism and hospitality organisations across seven continents.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...