Millennium Plaza Dubai awarded World Travel Award at Middle East Gala Ceremony
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been honoured with a prestigious award at the World Travel Awards 2014. The five star hotel in Dubai was recognised as the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' during a dazzling ceremony that took place at the luxurious JW Marriott Marquis Dubai earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been recognised at the World Travel Awards 2014 Middle East gala ceremony that took place earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai received an award for the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' at the dazzling awards ceremony that took place at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
The General Manager of the Dubai hotel, Daniel Mathew, said that the property's location, superior service and modern business and leisure facilities enabled it to stand out from other competing hotels. Mr Mathew commented:
"Business executives staying at the hotel can easily access the Dubai International Financial Centre, the exhibition halls of the World Trade Centre, Downtown Dubai as well as key locations in the 'New Dubai' area such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City."
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is conveniently positioned for business travellers.
The property has 65 storey and 398 stylish and modern guest rooms and suites with views overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach.
The luxury hotel's facilities include four gourmet restaurants and a cafe that serve a selection of international cuisine, a Club Lounge, a Business Centre, a Health Club and Spa, and an infinity swimming pool that offers beautiful views looking out to Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
The modern meeting and events facilities offer spacious rooms with natural daylight, state-of-the-art equipment and wireless Internet.
Guests are conveniently located next to the Dubai Metro so they can access the city's attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The World travel Awards are hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" and the regional ceremony in the Middle East marks the start of the global tour that will recognise the world's leading travel tourism and hospitality organisations across seven continents.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...