Millennium Plaza Dubai awarded World Travel Award at Middle East Gala Ceremony
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been honoured with a prestigious award at the World Travel Awards 2014. The five star hotel in Dubai was recognised as the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' during a dazzling ceremony that took place at the luxurious JW Marriott Marquis Dubai earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been recognised at the World Travel Awards 2014 Middle East gala ceremony that took place earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai received an award for the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' at the dazzling awards ceremony that took place at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
The General Manager of the Dubai hotel, Daniel Mathew, said that the property's location, superior service and modern business and leisure facilities enabled it to stand out from other competing hotels. Mr Mathew commented:
"Business executives staying at the hotel can easily access the Dubai International Financial Centre, the exhibition halls of the World Trade Centre, Downtown Dubai as well as key locations in the 'New Dubai' area such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City."
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is conveniently positioned for business travellers.
The property has 65 storey and 398 stylish and modern guest rooms and suites with views overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach.
The luxury hotel's facilities include four gourmet restaurants and a cafe that serve a selection of international cuisine, a Club Lounge, a Business Centre, a Health Club and Spa, and an infinity swimming pool that offers beautiful views looking out to Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
The modern meeting and events facilities offer spacious rooms with natural daylight, state-of-the-art equipment and wireless Internet.
Guests are conveniently located next to the Dubai Metro so they can access the city's attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The World travel Awards are hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" and the regional ceremony in the Middle East marks the start of the global tour that will recognise the world's leading travel tourism and hospitality organisations across seven continents.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...