Millennium Plaza Dubai awarded World Travel Award at Middle East Gala Ceremony
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been honoured with a prestigious award at the World Travel Awards 2014. The five star hotel in Dubai was recognised as the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' during a dazzling ceremony that took place at the luxurious JW Marriott Marquis Dubai earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai has been recognised at the World Travel Awards 2014 Middle East gala ceremony that took place earlier this month.
The Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai received an award for the 'Middle East's Leading City Business Hotel' at the dazzling awards ceremony that took place at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
The General Manager of the Dubai hotel, Daniel Mathew, said that the property's location, superior service and modern business and leisure facilities enabled it to stand out from other competing hotels. Mr Mathew commented:
"Business executives staying at the hotel can easily access the Dubai International Financial Centre, the exhibition halls of the World Trade Centre, Downtown Dubai as well as key locations in the 'New Dubai' area such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City."
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is conveniently positioned for business travellers.
The property has 65 storey and 398 stylish and modern guest rooms and suites with views overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach.
The luxury hotel's facilities include four gourmet restaurants and a cafe that serve a selection of international cuisine, a Club Lounge, a Business Centre, a Health Club and Spa, and an infinity swimming pool that offers beautiful views looking out to Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
The modern meeting and events facilities offer spacious rooms with natural daylight, state-of-the-art equipment and wireless Internet.
Guests are conveniently located next to the Dubai Metro so they can access the city's attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The World travel Awards are hailed as the "Oscars of the travel industry" and the regional ceremony in the Middle East marks the start of the global tour that will recognise the world's leading travel tourism and hospitality organisations across seven continents.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...