Sandals Resorts to add Overwater Villas to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Private Island in Jamaica
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will be adding over-the-water suites to the Sandals Royal Caribbean and Private Island in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The new 1,400-square-foot villas will have glass floors, king-size beds, flat-screen TVs in the bedroom and living areas, outside dining space and built-in over-the-water hammocks.
Sandals Resorts International will be adding luxury over-the-water suites to the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay.
Construction will begin in July on five new suites at the luxurious Jamaica resort and the work is expected to be completed within six months, according to the CEO of Sandals Resorts International, Adam Stewart.
The 1,400-square-foot villas will boast glass floors so guests can see the marine life darting about underneath and modern amenities including king-size beds, flat-screen TVs in the bedroom and living areas, soaking tubs, outside dining space, and built-in hammocks over the water.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most upscale Jamaica hotels in the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Located on a private, offshore island, the all inclusive beachfront resort boasts luxurious accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can enjoy a luxurious environment and modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Facilities at the luxury resort include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve international cuisine and offer indoor and outdoor settings.
Sandals Resorts International opened its first property in Montego Bay in Jamaica in 1981. The hotel group now owns and operates luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts in Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, Grenada and Turks and Caicos.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea and it is home to white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Holidaymakers can explore the island's natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, verdant botanical gardens, and the beautiful Blue Mountains. Also the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the attractions that entice tourists to the popular tropical island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...