Sandals Resorts to add Overwater Villas to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Private Island in Jamaica
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will be adding over-the-water suites to the Sandals Royal Caribbean and Private Island in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The new 1,400-square-foot villas will have glass floors, king-size beds, flat-screen TVs in the bedroom and living areas, outside dining space and built-in over-the-water hammocks.
Sandals Resorts International will be adding luxury over-the-water suites to the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay.
Construction will begin in July on five new suites at the luxurious Jamaica resort and the work is expected to be completed within six months, according to the CEO of Sandals Resorts International, Adam Stewart.
The 1,400-square-foot villas will boast glass floors so guests can see the marine life darting about underneath and modern amenities including king-size beds, flat-screen TVs in the bedroom and living areas, soaking tubs, outside dining space, and built-in hammocks over the water.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of the most upscale Jamaica hotels in the hotel group's Caribbean portfolio. Located on a private, offshore island, the all inclusive beachfront resort boasts luxurious accommodation and facilities, and guests will receive a high level of service during their stay.
With a wide range of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites to choose from, guests can enjoy a luxurious environment and modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
Facilities at the luxury resort include the Red Lane Spa, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, swimming pools, and eight gourmet restaurants that serve international cuisine and offer indoor and outdoor settings.
Sandals Resorts International opened its first property in Montego Bay in Jamaica in 1981. The hotel group now owns and operates luxury Caribbean hotels and resorts in Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, Grenada and Turks and Caicos.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea and it is home to white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Holidaymakers can explore the island's natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, verdant botanical gardens, and the beautiful Blue Mountains. Also the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the attractions that entice tourists to the popular tropical island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...