Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita offers free nights in summer special promotion
Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita is offering holidaymakers two extra complimentary nights for every three consecutive nights booked this summer. The beachfront Mauritius resort has a range of one to six-bedroom villa accommodation options including pool villas, garden vllas and ocean villas and the promotion runs from 11th May to 15th October, 2014.
Those looking to escape to the Indian Ocean this summer and do so in style by staying at one of the world's most prestigious and luxurious hotel chains, can take advantage of the new summer promotion by Four Seasons .
The Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita has launched a special summer offer where holidaymakers who book three consecutive nights at the luxury Mauritius resort will receive two additional nights free of charge.
The property offers 123 spacious villas and residence villas and guests can choose from one to six-bedroom villas, including Ocean Villas and Garden Pool Villas.
Accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort has been designed to connect with the natural surroundings and feature large windows and doors that open out onto spacious landscapes and terraces with furnishings that are made from dark natural wood and volcanic stone.
Guests can enjoy plunge pools, open-air bathrooms with deep bath tubs, and private tropical outdoor garden showers, as well as state-of-the-art amenities such as plasma televisions, DVD players, iPod docking stations, wireless Internet, air conditioning, espresso machines, and private mini-bars.
The Summer Special promotion is valid for all stays at the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita between 11th May and 15th October, 2014. Rates also include daily breakfast, three-course a la carte dinner, and complimentary golf.
Facilities at the resort include four gourmet restaurants, the Hobbit Village kids' club, a Ernie Els designed18-hole championship golf course, and a lavish spa with a sauna, steam room, six double treatment suites with steam and outdoor showers, and a selection of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using natural local ingredients.
The resort is located within the Anahita Wilderness Sanctuary near a sparkling lagoon that is surrounded by coral reef barriers and offers the perfect opportunity for scuba diving and snorkelling activities. Guests can also enjoy cooking classes with Four Seasons chefs, fun watersports in the sparkling turquoise Indian Ocean, relaxing picnics on the white sand beach, or tours to historic attractions and sites in Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
An Exotic Escape at the beachfront Ambre Hotel in Belle Mare comes at an affordable price - it's too good to resist...
- Watersports includes Wind-surfing, kayaks,laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling
- Free Golf Included in your Holiday at Le Touessrok
- Excellent kids club with fun programmes for the little one open twelve hours a day
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...