Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita offers free nights in summer special promotion
Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita is offering holidaymakers two extra complimentary nights for every three consecutive nights booked this summer. The beachfront Mauritius resort has a range of one to six-bedroom villa accommodation options including pool villas, garden vllas and ocean villas and the promotion runs from 11th May to 15th October, 2014.
Those looking to escape to the Indian Ocean this summer and do so in style by staying at one of the world's most prestigious and luxurious hotel chains, can take advantage of the new summer promotion by Four Seasons .
The Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita has launched a special summer offer where holidaymakers who book three consecutive nights at the luxury Mauritius resort will receive two additional nights free of charge.
The property offers 123 spacious villas and residence villas and guests can choose from one to six-bedroom villas, including Ocean Villas and Garden Pool Villas.
Accommodation at the luxury beachfront resort has been designed to connect with the natural surroundings and feature large windows and doors that open out onto spacious landscapes and terraces with furnishings that are made from dark natural wood and volcanic stone.
Guests can enjoy plunge pools, open-air bathrooms with deep bath tubs, and private tropical outdoor garden showers, as well as state-of-the-art amenities such as plasma televisions, DVD players, iPod docking stations, wireless Internet, air conditioning, espresso machines, and private mini-bars.
The Summer Special promotion is valid for all stays at the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita between 11th May and 15th October, 2014. Rates also include daily breakfast, three-course a la carte dinner, and complimentary golf.
Facilities at the resort include four gourmet restaurants, the Hobbit Village kids' club, a Ernie Els designed18-hole championship golf course, and a lavish spa with a sauna, steam room, six double treatment suites with steam and outdoor showers, and a selection of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using natural local ingredients.
The resort is located within the Anahita Wilderness Sanctuary near a sparkling lagoon that is surrounded by coral reef barriers and offers the perfect opportunity for scuba diving and snorkelling activities. Guests can also enjoy cooking classes with Four Seasons chefs, fun watersports in the sparkling turquoise Indian Ocean, relaxing picnics on the white sand beach, or tours to historic attractions and sites in Mauritius.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...