Elegant Hotels launches Bajan Family Adventure Camp in Barbados
Elegant Hotels Group has introduced a new camp for kids who are staying at its hotels in Barbados. The Bajan Family Adventure Camp offers a range of fun and exciting activities on the island, including horse riding, submarine tours, catamaran cruises and they are available for children aged 10 to 16 years old.
Elegant Hotels Group has launched a fantastic new camp for families planning holidays at their properties in Barbados. The new Bajan Family Adventure Camp allows young guests to explore Barbados with fun activities including catamaran trips, submarine tours and horse riding.
The camp is available for children aged between 10 and 16 years old and has been designed to complement each of the individual Elegant Hotels’ onsite activity programmes. The programme includes three off-property trips that allow the kids to explore the Caribbean island with or without their parents under the supervision of trained Elegant Hotels kids’ club staff.
Children can choose to go horse riding through the island’s tropical forest where they will get close to native green monkeys and learn about wildlife and the care of horses; sailing along the west coast on a catamaran where they can enjoy an interactive sea turtle snorkelling adventure; or an Atlantis Submarine tour where they will head 500 feet underwater down to the seabed to explore a sunken shipwreck and the diverse colourful marine life.
The camp is available at four of the hotel group’s Barbados hotels including Turtle Beach, Tamarind, Crystal Cove and Colony Club. Children will also be able to enjoy complimentary watersports and a dedicated onsite Flying Fish Kids Club programme at each of the luxury Barbados resorts.
Prices for the Bajan Family Adventure Camp start from $100 per child for a two-day camp and additional days can be purchased for $50 per day, per child. The programme includes transfers, excursions, guide/instructors, accompanying chaperone from the hotel and snacks and drinks. Parents can also join the camp for $85 per day and children aged between four and ten years old can also participate with an accompanying adult.
Elegant Hotels operates five luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays and sophisticated adults-only breaks. The hotels group also owns the famous Daphne’s restaurant on the west coast which is sister to Daphne’s restaurant in London.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Rostrevor hotel has an easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
Exclusive added values at the Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, set on the trendy South Coast of Barbados
Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in a great hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Book today and receive a free upgrade to the Junior Suite, free Breakfast and a bottle of Mount Gay Rum
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...