Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia adds Concierge Service to Harmony Suites
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for guests who are staying in the Harmony Junior Suites. The service includes private check-in, in-room afternoon snacks, resort orientation, and assistance in booking spa treatments, private dinners and tours. Harmony is the adults-only wing of the all-inclusive resort and has cabana beds, hammocks, and a quiet pool and bar.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for holidaymakers staying in the Harmony Junior Suites.
The new service includes private check-in, resort orientation, in-room afternoon snacks, and assistance in booking private dinners, spa appointments and tours around the island of St Lucia.
The Harmony wing is the adults-only section of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and it offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds, and the lavish oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa which offers outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean.
At the other end of the beachfront resort, children will find plenty of entertainment in the Splash section thanks to a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kite surfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
The AAA Three Diamond resort is set upon 85 acres of land in St Lucia and boasts an array of facilities for both adults and children, as well as gourmet dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where guests can dine outside within a romantic candlelit setting.
Guests staying in Harmony Junior Suites can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a stocked mini-fridge. Rates start from $186 per person, per night for double occupancy until 30th June, 2014, and $208 per person for double occupancy throughout July and August.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is famous for its natural landscapes that include the soaring UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy beaches.
The 238-square-mile island is home to several attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, and the famous Anse Chastanet Beach. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...