Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia adds Concierge Service to Harmony Suites
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for guests who are staying in the Harmony Junior Suites. The service includes private check-in, in-room afternoon snacks, resort orientation, and assistance in booking spa treatments, private dinners and tours. Harmony is the adults-only wing of the all-inclusive resort and has cabana beds, hammocks, and a quiet pool and bar.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for holidaymakers staying in the Harmony Junior Suites.
The new service includes private check-in, resort orientation, in-room afternoon snacks, and assistance in booking private dinners, spa appointments and tours around the island of St Lucia.
The Harmony wing is the adults-only section of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and it offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds, and the lavish oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa which offers outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean.
At the other end of the beachfront resort, children will find plenty of entertainment in the Splash section thanks to a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kite surfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
The AAA Three Diamond resort is set upon 85 acres of land in St Lucia and boasts an array of facilities for both adults and children, as well as gourmet dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where guests can dine outside within a romantic candlelit setting.
Guests staying in Harmony Junior Suites can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a stocked mini-fridge. Rates start from $186 per person, per night for double occupancy until 30th June, 2014, and $208 per person for double occupancy throughout July and August.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is famous for its natural landscapes that include the soaring UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy beaches.
The 238-square-mile island is home to several attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, and the famous Anse Chastanet Beach. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...