Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia adds Concierge Service to Harmony Suites
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for guests who are staying in the Harmony Junior Suites. The service includes private check-in, in-room afternoon snacks, resort orientation, and assistance in booking spa treatments, private dinners and tours. Harmony is the adults-only wing of the all-inclusive resort and has cabana beds, hammocks, and a quiet pool and bar.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for holidaymakers staying in the Harmony Junior Suites.
The new service includes private check-in, resort orientation, in-room afternoon snacks, and assistance in booking private dinners, spa appointments and tours around the island of St Lucia.
The Harmony wing is the adults-only section of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and it offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds, and the lavish oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa which offers outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean.
At the other end of the beachfront resort, children will find plenty of entertainment in the Splash section thanks to a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kite surfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
The AAA Three Diamond resort is set upon 85 acres of land in St Lucia and boasts an array of facilities for both adults and children, as well as gourmet dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where guests can dine outside within a romantic candlelit setting.
Guests staying in Harmony Junior Suites can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a stocked mini-fridge. Rates start from $186 per person, per night for double occupancy until 30th June, 2014, and $208 per person for double occupancy throughout July and August.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is famous for its natural landscapes that include the soaring UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy beaches.
The 238-square-mile island is home to several attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, and the famous Anse Chastanet Beach. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....