Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia adds Concierge Service to Harmony Suites
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for guests who are staying in the Harmony Junior Suites. The service includes private check-in, in-room afternoon snacks, resort orientation, and assistance in booking spa treatments, private dinners and tours. Harmony is the adults-only wing of the all-inclusive resort and has cabana beds, hammocks, and a quiet pool and bar.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for holidaymakers staying in the Harmony Junior Suites.
The new service includes private check-in, resort orientation, in-room afternoon snacks, and assistance in booking private dinners, spa appointments and tours around the island of St Lucia.
The Harmony wing is the adults-only section of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and it offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds, and the lavish oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa which offers outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean.
At the other end of the beachfront resort, children will find plenty of entertainment in the Splash section thanks to a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kite surfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
The AAA Three Diamond resort is set upon 85 acres of land in St Lucia and boasts an array of facilities for both adults and children, as well as gourmet dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where guests can dine outside within a romantic candlelit setting.
Guests staying in Harmony Junior Suites can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a stocked mini-fridge. Rates start from $186 per person, per night for double occupancy until 30th June, 2014, and $208 per person for double occupancy throughout July and August.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is famous for its natural landscapes that include the soaring UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy beaches.
The 238-square-mile island is home to several attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, and the famous Anse Chastanet Beach. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation, a FREE Piton Sunset Cruise, plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals 2 FOR 1 SALE’
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...