Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St Lucia adds Concierge Service to Harmony Suites
The Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for guests who are staying in the Harmony Junior Suites. The service includes private check-in, in-room afternoon snacks, resort orientation, and assistance in booking spa treatments, private dinners and tours. Harmony is the adults-only wing of the all-inclusive resort and has cabana beds, hammocks, and a quiet pool and bar.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia has added concierge service for holidaymakers staying in the Harmony Junior Suites.
The new service includes private check-in, resort orientation, in-room afternoon snacks, and assistance in booking private dinners, spa appointments and tours around the island of St Lucia.
The Harmony wing is the adults-only section of the all-inclusive beachfront resort and it offers a tranquil oasis for adults to relax with a coconut palm-fringed swimming pool, braided hammocks, private cabana beds, and the lavish oceanfront Kai-Mer Spa which offers outdoor, ocean front cabanas where guests can indulge in treatments while listening to the sound of the ocean.
At the other end of the beachfront resort, children will find plenty of entertainment in the Splash section thanks to a tropical playground featuring CocoLand Kidz Klub, a watersports centre offering kite surfing and the island's largest water park, and The Zone, a paintball facility.
The AAA Three Diamond resort is set upon 85 acres of land in St Lucia and boasts an array of facilities for both adults and children, as well as gourmet dining outlets including Calabash, an a la carte restaurant that specialises in a fusion of Caribbean and Creole dishes, and Capri, an Italian restaurant where guests can dine outside within a romantic candlelit setting.
Guests staying in Harmony Junior Suites can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a stocked mini-fridge. Rates start from $186 per person, per night for double occupancy until 30th June, 2014, and $208 per person for double occupancy throughout July and August.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is famous for its natural landscapes that include the soaring UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy beaches.
The 238-square-mile island is home to several attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, and the famous Anse Chastanet Beach. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...