Grand Palladium Bavaro in Punta Cana completes $30 million expansion programme
A $30 million expansion programme has been completed at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, according to The Palladium Hotel Group. The resort has an additional 178 guest rooms, two new restaurants serving Spanish and Mexican cuisine, and a new outdoor terrace.
The Palladium Hotel Group has announced that the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana has completed its $30 million expansion programme.
The Dominican Republic resort now has an additional 178 guest rooms that are housed in four buildings. Three three-storey buildings have 54 suites each and one two-storey build has 15 suites including eight swim-up junior suites, six loft suites and one presidential suite.
The upgrades to the all-inclusive beachfront resort include a renovated lobby, a new outdoor terrace, a refurbished amphitheatre, a new Mexican restaurant, and renovations to the La Catedral restaurant's kitchen and the hotel's Asian and Spanish restaurants.
Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa is located in the Punta Cana Resorts Complex and is named after one of the most famous beaches on the east coast of Quisqueya, the award-winning Bavaro Beach.
The hotel now has a total of 674 guest rooms and suites; eight a la care restaurants with international cuisine, five buffet restaurants, and 15 bars; four swimming pools; a casino; a convention centre with a business centre with seven meeting rooms and several lounge and coffee break areas; The "El Castillo del Pirata", the largest Kids' Club in the Caribbean and Mexico for children between one and three year old, the Mini Club for children aged 4-12, and the Junior Club "Black and White" for teenagers aged 13-21.
The Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness Centre offers a tranquil environment for pampering treatments and services and the facility has a modern gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and vapour baths, Turkish bath, swimming pool, and a beauty salon.
Punta Cana is located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and the region is renowned for its world-class golf resorts and designer championship golf courses. The surrounding azure ocean provides plenty of opportunities for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro area is home to the beautiful Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury hotels, casinos, boutique shops, gourmet restaurants and stylish bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Live it up and enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy unlimited luxury, sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...