Grand Palladium Bavaro in Punta Cana completes $30 million expansion programme
A $30 million expansion programme has been completed at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, according to The Palladium Hotel Group. The resort has an additional 178 guest rooms, two new restaurants serving Spanish and Mexican cuisine, and a new outdoor terrace.
The Palladium Hotel Group has announced that the Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa in Punta Cana has completed its $30 million expansion programme.
The Dominican Republic resort now has an additional 178 guest rooms that are housed in four buildings. Three three-storey buildings have 54 suites each and one two-storey build has 15 suites including eight swim-up junior suites, six loft suites and one presidential suite.
The upgrades to the all-inclusive beachfront resort include a renovated lobby, a new outdoor terrace, a refurbished amphitheatre, a new Mexican restaurant, and renovations to the La Catedral restaurant's kitchen and the hotel's Asian and Spanish restaurants.
Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa is located in the Punta Cana Resorts Complex and is named after one of the most famous beaches on the east coast of Quisqueya, the award-winning Bavaro Beach.
The hotel now has a total of 674 guest rooms and suites; eight a la care restaurants with international cuisine, five buffet restaurants, and 15 bars; four swimming pools; a casino; a convention centre with a business centre with seven meeting rooms and several lounge and coffee break areas; The "El Castillo del Pirata", the largest Kids' Club in the Caribbean and Mexico for children between one and three year old, the Mini Club for children aged 4-12, and the Junior Club "Black and White" for teenagers aged 13-21.
The Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness Centre offers a tranquil environment for pampering treatments and services and the facility has a modern gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and vapour baths, Turkish bath, swimming pool, and a beauty salon.
Punta Cana is located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and the region is renowned for its world-class golf resorts and designer championship golf courses. The surrounding azure ocean provides plenty of opportunities for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro area is home to the beautiful Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury hotels, casinos, boutique shops, gourmet restaurants and stylish bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...