Etihad Airways to launch new luxury apartments and suites on their aircraft
Etihad Airways, the leading air carrier in Abu Dhabi, has announced that it will be installing a three-room suite on the upper deck of its latest Airbus A380 aircraft. The suite will feature a living room, double bedroom and en-suite shower room, plus a dedicated Savoy-trained butler, and it is designed for two guests travelling together in First Class.
The national airline of Abu Dhabi has launched the apartment-style accommodation as part of its revamped first-class offerings and the suite will feature a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room.
The “Residence” will also have its own dedicated Savoy-trained butler who will be on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
The 125-square-feet suite has been designed for two guests travelling together and fares will cost from $20,000 one-way.
The airline will also have nine first class “apartments” on the upper deck that will have changing rooms and showers for its first class passengers.
First Class and Business Class will both be positioned on the upper deck of the A380 planes and they will be divided by a lounge area or lobby. The Business Class area will have 70 “studios” to make journeys more comfortable for passengers.
Etihad will receive the first of its ten A380 aircraft this autumn, the first of which will offer flights on the London route from December.
December will also mark the launch of the first 787s that will offer 27 business class “studios”.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for business trips and holidays in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and many countries across the Middle East.
The airline operates flights between Abu Dhabi and more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the globe and the carrier strives to provide an exceptional service for its passengers.
As well as providing international flights, Etihad Airways has also been the major sponsor for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since its first race in 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...