Etihad Airways to launch new luxury apartments and suites on their aircraft
Etihad Airways, the leading air carrier in Abu Dhabi, has announced that it will be installing a three-room suite on the upper deck of its latest Airbus A380 aircraft. The suite will feature a living room, double bedroom and en-suite shower room, plus a dedicated Savoy-trained butler, and it is designed for two guests travelling together in First Class.
The national airline of Abu Dhabi has launched the apartment-style accommodation as part of its revamped first-class offerings and the suite will feature a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room.
The “Residence” will also have its own dedicated Savoy-trained butler who will be on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
The 125-square-feet suite has been designed for two guests travelling together and fares will cost from $20,000 one-way.
The airline will also have nine first class “apartments” on the upper deck that will have changing rooms and showers for its first class passengers.
First Class and Business Class will both be positioned on the upper deck of the A380 planes and they will be divided by a lounge area or lobby. The Business Class area will have 70 “studios” to make journeys more comfortable for passengers.
Etihad will receive the first of its ten A380 aircraft this autumn, the first of which will offer flights on the London route from December.
December will also mark the launch of the first 787s that will offer 27 business class “studios”.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for business trips and holidays in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and many countries across the Middle East.
The airline operates flights between Abu Dhabi and more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the globe and the carrier strives to provide an exceptional service for its passengers.
As well as providing international flights, Etihad Airways has also been the major sponsor for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since its first race in 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...