Etihad Airways to launch new luxury apartments and suites on their aircraft
Etihad Airways, the leading air carrier in Abu Dhabi, has announced that it will be installing a three-room suite on the upper deck of its latest Airbus A380 aircraft. The suite will feature a living room, double bedroom and en-suite shower room, plus a dedicated Savoy-trained butler, and it is designed for two guests travelling together in First Class.
The national airline of Abu Dhabi has launched the apartment-style accommodation as part of its revamped first-class offerings and the suite will feature a living room, a double bedroom, and an en-suite shower room.
The “Residence” will also have its own dedicated Savoy-trained butler who will be on hand to assist guests throughout their flight.
The 125-square-feet suite has been designed for two guests travelling together and fares will cost from $20,000 one-way.
The airline will also have nine first class “apartments” on the upper deck that will have changing rooms and showers for its first class passengers.
First Class and Business Class will both be positioned on the upper deck of the A380 planes and they will be divided by a lounge area or lobby. The Business Class area will have 70 “studios” to make journeys more comfortable for passengers.
Etihad will receive the first of its ten A380 aircraft this autumn, the first of which will offer flights on the London route from December.
December will also mark the launch of the first 787s that will offer 27 business class “studios”.
Etihad Airways was established in 2003 and is now the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, offering flights for business trips and holidays in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and many countries across the Middle East.
The airline operates flights between Abu Dhabi and more than 70 cities in 46 countries all over the globe and the carrier strives to provide an exceptional service for its passengers.
As well as providing international flights, Etihad Airways has also been the major sponsor for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix since its first race in 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...