Nickelodeon's Max and Ruby to join guests for breakfast at Royalton Riviera Cancun
Families who are planning holidays to Cancun this winter can look forward to breakfast with some popular Nickelodeon characters as Max and Ruby get ready to arrive at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort. Young guests will be able to enjoy breakfast, storytelling sessions and parties with the popular costumed bunny characters.
Young guests will be in for a treat when they sit down for breakfast at a new hotel in Cancun this winter, as two famous Nickelodeon characters get ready to arrive for fun and play.
Families booking breaks at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort will be able to enjoy entertainment and activities with Max and Ruby, two costumed bunny characters who star in their own cartoon show on the Nickelodeon channel.
The characters will take part in breakfast sittings, storytelling sessions, and children's parties at the all-inclusive beachfront resort. Janine Chapman, the Vice President of Marketing, commented:
"It is heart-warming to see the connection that children and parents alike have when seeing these popular characters that have become part of their household."
As well as taking part in fun activities with the bunny characters, children will also be able to enjoy the hotel's water park and entertainment in the supervised kids' club.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star resort that is scheduled to open its doors in December 2014 and the property will be located 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
The resort will have 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites that boast exclusive DreamBeds with 250 thread count sheets, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, plus modern amenities including USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bar, 24 hour room service.
There will be a Diamond Club available with private butler service; an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service; private Diamond Club® Lounge access with premium drinks menu, continental breakfast, evening hors 'oeuvres and afternoon snacks; luxury in-room amenities; mini-bar restocked daily; robes and slippers; and a 10 per cent discount on spa treatments and the hair dresser.
Dining options include 10 restaurants and 16 bars and guests can savour international cuisine at Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar, Italian trattoria, Mexican and steak restaurants, or sip cocktails at the swim-up pool bar or the martini bar.
The "Hangout Teens Club" is the ideal venue for 13 to 17-year-olds, with lounges that offer games, Playstation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards and ping pong tables.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...