Nickelodeon's Max and Ruby to join guests for breakfast at Royalton Riviera Cancun
Families who are planning holidays to Cancun this winter can look forward to breakfast with some popular Nickelodeon characters as Max and Ruby get ready to arrive at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort. Young guests will be able to enjoy breakfast, storytelling sessions and parties with the popular costumed bunny characters.
Young guests will be in for a treat when they sit down for breakfast at a new hotel in Cancun this winter, as two famous Nickelodeon characters get ready to arrive for fun and play.
Families booking breaks at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort will be able to enjoy entertainment and activities with Max and Ruby, two costumed bunny characters who star in their own cartoon show on the Nickelodeon channel.
The characters will take part in breakfast sittings, storytelling sessions, and children's parties at the all-inclusive beachfront resort. Janine Chapman, the Vice President of Marketing, commented:
"It is heart-warming to see the connection that children and parents alike have when seeing these popular characters that have become part of their household."
As well as taking part in fun activities with the bunny characters, children will also be able to enjoy the hotel's water park and entertainment in the supervised kids' club.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star resort that is scheduled to open its doors in December 2014 and the property will be located 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
The resort will have 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites that boast exclusive DreamBeds with 250 thread count sheets, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, plus modern amenities including USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bar, 24 hour room service.
There will be a Diamond Club available with private butler service; an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service; private Diamond Club® Lounge access with premium drinks menu, continental breakfast, evening hors 'oeuvres and afternoon snacks; luxury in-room amenities; mini-bar restocked daily; robes and slippers; and a 10 per cent discount on spa treatments and the hair dresser.
Dining options include 10 restaurants and 16 bars and guests can savour international cuisine at Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar, Italian trattoria, Mexican and steak restaurants, or sip cocktails at the swim-up pool bar or the martini bar.
The "Hangout Teens Club" is the ideal venue for 13 to 17-year-olds, with lounges that offer games, Playstation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards and ping pong tables.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...