Nickelodeon's Max and Ruby to join guests for breakfast at Royalton Riviera Cancun
Families who are planning holidays to Cancun this winter can look forward to breakfast with some popular Nickelodeon characters as Max and Ruby get ready to arrive at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort. Young guests will be able to enjoy breakfast, storytelling sessions and parties with the popular costumed bunny characters.
Young guests will be in for a treat when they sit down for breakfast at a new hotel in Cancun this winter, as two famous Nickelodeon characters get ready to arrive for fun and play.
Families booking breaks at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort will be able to enjoy entertainment and activities with Max and Ruby, two costumed bunny characters who star in their own cartoon show on the Nickelodeon channel.
The characters will take part in breakfast sittings, storytelling sessions, and children's parties at the all-inclusive beachfront resort. Janine Chapman, the Vice President of Marketing, commented:
"It is heart-warming to see the connection that children and parents alike have when seeing these popular characters that have become part of their household."
As well as taking part in fun activities with the bunny characters, children will also be able to enjoy the hotel's water park and entertainment in the supervised kids' club.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star resort that is scheduled to open its doors in December 2014 and the property will be located 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
The resort will have 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites that boast exclusive DreamBeds with 250 thread count sheets, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, plus modern amenities including USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bar, 24 hour room service.
There will be a Diamond Club available with private butler service; an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service; private Diamond Club® Lounge access with premium drinks menu, continental breakfast, evening hors 'oeuvres and afternoon snacks; luxury in-room amenities; mini-bar restocked daily; robes and slippers; and a 10 per cent discount on spa treatments and the hair dresser.
Dining options include 10 restaurants and 16 bars and guests can savour international cuisine at Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar, Italian trattoria, Mexican and steak restaurants, or sip cocktails at the swim-up pool bar or the martini bar.
The "Hangout Teens Club" is the ideal venue for 13 to 17-year-olds, with lounges that offer games, Playstation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards and ping pong tables.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...