Nickelodeon's Max and Ruby to join guests for breakfast at Royalton Riviera Cancun
Families who are planning holidays to Cancun this winter can look forward to breakfast with some popular Nickelodeon characters as Max and Ruby get ready to arrive at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort. Young guests will be able to enjoy breakfast, storytelling sessions and parties with the popular costumed bunny characters.
Young guests will be in for a treat when they sit down for breakfast at a new hotel in Cancun this winter, as two famous Nickelodeon characters get ready to arrive for fun and play.
Families booking breaks at the Royalton Riviera Cancun resort will be able to enjoy entertainment and activities with Max and Ruby, two costumed bunny characters who star in their own cartoon show on the Nickelodeon channel.
The characters will take part in breakfast sittings, storytelling sessions, and children's parties at the all-inclusive beachfront resort. Janine Chapman, the Vice President of Marketing, commented:
"It is heart-warming to see the connection that children and parents alike have when seeing these popular characters that have become part of their household."
As well as taking part in fun activities with the bunny characters, children will also be able to enjoy the hotel's water park and entertainment in the supervised kids' club.
Royalton Riviera Cancun is a five-star resort that is scheduled to open its doors in December 2014 and the property will be located 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
The resort will have 1,183 luxurious guest rooms and suites that boast exclusive DreamBeds with 250 thread count sheets, a balcony or terrace, and 24-hour concierge service, plus modern amenities including USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safes, rain showers, satellite TVs, mini-bar, 24 hour room service.
There will be a Diamond Club available with private butler service; an exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service; private Diamond Club® Lounge access with premium drinks menu, continental breakfast, evening hors 'oeuvres and afternoon snacks; luxury in-room amenities; mini-bar restocked daily; robes and slippers; and a 10 per cent discount on spa treatments and the hair dresser.
Dining options include 10 restaurants and 16 bars and guests can savour international cuisine at Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar, Italian trattoria, Mexican and steak restaurants, or sip cocktails at the swim-up pool bar or the martini bar.
The "Hangout Teens Club" is the ideal venue for 13 to 17-year-olds, with lounges that offer games, Playstation rooms, Wi-Fi areas with charging stations, billiards and ping pong tables.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...