Viceroy Hotel Group announces plans to build two new hotels in Dubai
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be operating two new hotels in Dubai. The two properties will be located on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay and will open in late 2016 and 2017. The hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah.
The Viceroy Group announced its plans to expand its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of two new properties in Dubai.
The hotel group announced that it will be operating two brand new hotels in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay. The hotels will be built by Arabtec Holding, the leading construction company in Dubai and they are scheduled to open in late 2016 and 2017.
The Viceroy Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road will be located a short distance from the business and financial district in Dubai and will form of a tower spanning 75 floors. The Viceroy Dubai Business Bay, will offer similar facilities and experiential amenities that embrace the hotel group's philosophy of inspiring guest services. Bill Walshe, the CEO of Viceroy Hotel Group, explained:
"Today's announcement of these two incredible new projects in Dubai reaffirms our commitment to significantly growing our presence in the UAE. Dubai is firmly established as one of the most progressive and dynamic hospitality destinations in the world, and we are excited to partner with Arabtec Holding to expand the Emirate's luxury hotel landscape."
The two new Dubai hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
As well as making its debut in Dubai, the Viceroy Hotel Group will be 2014 will be expanding its collection to develop new properties in Europe, Latin America and Asia, its home market in the USA.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...