Viceroy Hotel Group announces plans to build two new hotels in Dubai
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be operating two new hotels in Dubai. The two properties will be located on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay and will open in late 2016 and 2017. The hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah.
The Viceroy Group announced its plans to expand its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of two new properties in Dubai.
The hotel group announced that it will be operating two brand new hotels in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay. The hotels will be built by Arabtec Holding, the leading construction company in Dubai and they are scheduled to open in late 2016 and 2017.
The Viceroy Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road will be located a short distance from the business and financial district in Dubai and will form of a tower spanning 75 floors. The Viceroy Dubai Business Bay, will offer similar facilities and experiential amenities that embrace the hotel group's philosophy of inspiring guest services. Bill Walshe, the CEO of Viceroy Hotel Group, explained:
"Today's announcement of these two incredible new projects in Dubai reaffirms our commitment to significantly growing our presence in the UAE. Dubai is firmly established as one of the most progressive and dynamic hospitality destinations in the world, and we are excited to partner with Arabtec Holding to expand the Emirate's luxury hotel landscape."
The two new Dubai hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
As well as making its debut in Dubai, the Viceroy Hotel Group will be 2014 will be expanding its collection to develop new properties in Europe, Latin America and Asia, its home market in the USA.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...