Viceroy Hotel Group announces plans to build two new hotels in Dubai
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be operating two new hotels in Dubai. The two properties will be located on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay and will open in late 2016 and 2017. The hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah.
The Viceroy Group announced its plans to expand its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of two new properties in Dubai.
The hotel group announced that it will be operating two brand new hotels in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road and in Dubai Business Bay. The hotels will be built by Arabtec Holding, the leading construction company in Dubai and they are scheduled to open in late 2016 and 2017.
The Viceroy Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road will be located a short distance from the business and financial district in Dubai and will form of a tower spanning 75 floors. The Viceroy Dubai Business Bay, will offer similar facilities and experiential amenities that embrace the hotel group's philosophy of inspiring guest services. Bill Walshe, the CEO of Viceroy Hotel Group, explained:
"Today's announcement of these two incredible new projects in Dubai reaffirms our commitment to significantly growing our presence in the UAE. Dubai is firmly established as one of the most progressive and dynamic hospitality destinations in the world, and we are excited to partner with Arabtec Holding to expand the Emirate's luxury hotel landscape."
The two new Dubai hotels will join the Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate's shoreline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
As well as making its debut in Dubai, the Viceroy Hotel Group will be 2014 will be expanding its collection to develop new properties in Europe, Latin America and Asia, its home market in the USA.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...