Karisma Hotel and Resorts opens first Caribbean Sensatori hotel in Jamaica
Karisma Hotel and Resorts opened its first Sensatori Hotel in the Caribbean this week with the launch of the Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The 140-room hotel in Negril marks the hotel group's debut in the tropical region and features include an adults-only section, a family area, and the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Experience concept.
Karisma Hotel and Resorts has opened its sixth property this week with the launch of the Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The opening of the new hotel in Negril, Jamaica on Monday 28th April, 2014 marks the hotel group's debut in the Caribbean.
The hotel chain is owned by the TUI Travel PLC group who have also increased the number of flight offerings between Jamaica and the UK via Thomson Airways.
The 140-room hotel is located on the famous Seven Mile Beach in Negril and has an adults-only section with Honeymoon Suites, a family area with accommodation, and the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Experience concept which is available at the hotel's collection of exquisite oceanfront restaurants and bars.
Accommodation at this stunning beachfront resort features modern amenities including air conditioning, 32-inch plasma TVs, DVD players, I-Pod docking stations, radio/alarm clocks, safety deposit box, daily stocked mini-bars, coffee makers, deluxe bathrobes, and bathrooms with rain forest showerheads, plus private balconies or terraces.
The Azulitos Playhouse offers supervised activities and entertainment for children, as well as a splash park, and there are outdoor swimming pools that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages.
The onsite Spa and Sky Massage and Fitness Centre are scheduled to open in May and guests will be able to indulge in pampering treatments in beachfront elevated massage areas, or workout on state-of-the-art equipment.
The news of the opening of the hotel comes at the same time that TUI announces a 40 per cent increase in UK capacity this summer by Thomson Airways.
Speaking at the opening of the new Jamaica hotel on Monday, the island's Tourism Minister, Dr Wykeham McNeill, said:
"Our partnership with TUI has grown from strength to strength, and as Europe's largest tour company they have multiplied the number of seats into Jamaica and now they are complementing that arrangement with the opening of their premium brand hotel which will provide additional rooms."
"We are obviously delighted to welcome such a prestigious brand to the family. We greatly appreciate the opportunities offered for employment and, in turn, we undertake to work with TUI and look forward to a continued relationship."
Jamaica is a popular tourist destination in the Caribbean and travellers can explore the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the renowned Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the array of historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....