Karisma Hotel and Resorts opens first Caribbean Sensatori hotel in Jamaica
Karisma Hotel and Resorts opened its first Sensatori Hotel in the Caribbean this week with the launch of the Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The 140-room hotel in Negril marks the hotel group's debut in the tropical region and features include an adults-only section, a family area, and the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Experience concept.
Karisma Hotel and Resorts has opened its sixth property this week with the launch of the Azul Sensatori Jamaica. The opening of the new hotel in Negril, Jamaica on Monday 28th April, 2014 marks the hotel group's debut in the Caribbean.
The hotel chain is owned by the TUI Travel PLC group who have also increased the number of flight offerings between Jamaica and the UK via Thomson Airways.
The 140-room hotel is located on the famous Seven Mile Beach in Negril and has an adults-only section with Honeymoon Suites, a family area with accommodation, and the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Experience concept which is available at the hotel's collection of exquisite oceanfront restaurants and bars.
Accommodation at this stunning beachfront resort features modern amenities including air conditioning, 32-inch plasma TVs, DVD players, I-Pod docking stations, radio/alarm clocks, safety deposit box, daily stocked mini-bars, coffee makers, deluxe bathrobes, and bathrooms with rain forest showerheads, plus private balconies or terraces.
The Azulitos Playhouse offers supervised activities and entertainment for children, as well as a splash park, and there are outdoor swimming pools that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages.
The onsite Spa and Sky Massage and Fitness Centre are scheduled to open in May and guests will be able to indulge in pampering treatments in beachfront elevated massage areas, or workout on state-of-the-art equipment.
The news of the opening of the hotel comes at the same time that TUI announces a 40 per cent increase in UK capacity this summer by Thomson Airways.
Speaking at the opening of the new Jamaica hotel on Monday, the island's Tourism Minister, Dr Wykeham McNeill, said:
"Our partnership with TUI has grown from strength to strength, and as Europe's largest tour company they have multiplied the number of seats into Jamaica and now they are complementing that arrangement with the opening of their premium brand hotel which will provide additional rooms."
"We are obviously delighted to welcome such a prestigious brand to the family. We greatly appreciate the opportunities offered for employment and, in turn, we undertake to work with TUI and look forward to a continued relationship."
Jamaica is a popular tourist destination in the Caribbean and travellers can explore the natural wonders of the island including Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, tropical botanical gardens, the majestic Blue Mountains and the beautiful sandy seven-mile beach in Negril. Tourists can also enjoy visits to the renowned Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour and the array of historic sugar plantations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & more
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...