New Puerto Cancun Golf Club now open in Cancun
Golfing enthusiasts will now be able to play games on a brand new golf course that has opened in Cancun, Mexico. Designed by British Open champion Tom Weiskopf, The Puerto Cancun Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-72 course spread over 184 acres and features par five holes and five par three holes, thin fairways, and water obstacles.
A brand new golf course is now available to golfing enthusiasts who are planning to visit Cancun in Mexico.
The Puerto Cancun Golf Club was designed by British Open champion Tom Weiskopf and spans 184 acres of land. The course offers spectacular views of Cancun tropical landscapes and the sparkling azure ocean, making it one of the most beautiful golfing destinations in the world.
This 18-hole, par-72 course features par five holes and five par three holes, narrow fairways, water features and creative placement of greens and sand dons.
Located between the Hotel Zone in Cancun and the downtown area, the golf club has a restaurant, a pro shop, a complete practice range facility including putting and chipping greens, rental clubs, lockers, showers, bag storage, and professional golf lessons for people of any level.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored beaches and dense mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Now the region is a hotpot for spring break visitors as well as a leading destination for foodies, nature lovers and tourists keen to learn about the region’s ancient history while soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the pristine Caribbean beaches.
Holidaymakers visiting Cancun can go zip-lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the azure ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular underwater environment; trek through lush tropical rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Many events and festivals take place in Cancun every year, including the popular Cancun Riviera-Maya Wine & Food Festival which takes place in March and highlights a selection of the region’s finest gastronomy and wine offerings, as well as seminars, tastings, cooking demonstrations and live entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
The perfect family holiday in Mexico with plenty of opportunities for fun activities
- Fun for the whole family with activities for all ages
- Located on the north side of Cancun by Puerto Juarez just 20 minutes by car from the airport
- Enjoy the Mexican, European and American delicious cuisine combined with fabulous atmosphere
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
- Exceptional culinary range with 18 restaurants as well as 14 different bars offering something for every occasion
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing the 50+ in-house performers, complementing the many bars
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico's renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...