New Puerto Cancun Golf Club now open in Cancun
Golfing enthusiasts will now be able to play games on a brand new golf course that has opened in Cancun, Mexico. Designed by British Open champion Tom Weiskopf, The Puerto Cancun Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-72 course spread over 184 acres and features par five holes and five par three holes, thin fairways, and water obstacles.
A brand new golf course is now available to golfing enthusiasts who are planning to visit Cancun in Mexico.
The Puerto Cancun Golf Club was designed by British Open champion Tom Weiskopf and spans 184 acres of land. The course offers spectacular views of Cancun tropical landscapes and the sparkling azure ocean, making it one of the most beautiful golfing destinations in the world.
This 18-hole, par-72 course features par five holes and five par three holes, narrow fairways, water features and creative placement of greens and sand dons.
Located between the Hotel Zone in Cancun and the downtown area, the golf club has a restaurant, a pro shop, a complete practice range facility including putting and chipping greens, rental clubs, lockers, showers, bag storage, and professional golf lessons for people of any level.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico and the city is full of upscale beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
The strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored beaches and dense mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Now the region is a hotpot for spring break visitors as well as a leading destination for foodies, nature lovers and tourists keen to learn about the region’s ancient history while soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the pristine Caribbean beaches.
Holidaymakers visiting Cancun can go zip-lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the azure ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular underwater environment; trek through lush tropical rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Many events and festivals take place in Cancun every year, including the popular Cancun Riviera-Maya Wine & Food Festival which takes place in March and highlights a selection of the region’s finest gastronomy and wine offerings, as well as seminars, tastings, cooking demonstrations and live entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico's renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...