Dance with the Stars this Summer at Grand Velas Riviera Maya with Louis Van Amstel's Dancing LaBlast Retreat
Holidaymakers staying at Grand Velas Riviera Maya in June will have the chance to dance with the stars as three-time World Dance Champion and "Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel is announced to lead LaBlast dance fitness classes. The LaBlast Retreat package at the Riviera Maya hotel starts from $299 per person.
Fans of the "Dancing with the Stars" U.S TV show will have their very own chance to dance with a star this summer as a three-times World Dance Champion heads to a luxurious resort in Mexico to lead a LaBlast dance fitness programme.
"Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel, will be leading dance fitness classes at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico from 4th to 8th June, 2014.
The programme of classes will be part of the luxury all-inclusive resort's Dancing Week and guests can enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the next suite category and have the chance to enjoy a meet and greet with the dance teacher and Emmy nominated choreographer.
The LaBlast Retreat package at the luxury Riviera Maya resort starts from $299 per person, per night based on double occupancy and bookings must be for a minimum stay of four nights.
The package includes accommodation; a complimentary culinary tour around the all-inclusive hotel's five gourmet restaurants, including Cocina de Autor; and fun dance classes with Van Amstel.
After the fun, invigorating dance classes, guests can head to the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Spa to soak their muscles and enjoy some pampering treatments and massages. The 90,000-square-feet spa is the largest spa sanctuary in Riviera Maya and Cancun, and it offers a wide range of soothing and rejuvenating treatments for men and women using products inspired by its ancient and natural surroundings.
Located close to Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land comprising a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a pristine white sandy beach, the 491-suite Cancun resort offers three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
Facilities at the all-inclusive AAA Five Diamond hotel include a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...