Dance with the Stars this Summer at Grand Velas Riviera Maya with Louis Van Amstel's Dancing LaBlast Retreat
Holidaymakers staying at Grand Velas Riviera Maya in June will have the chance to dance with the stars as three-time World Dance Champion and "Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel is announced to lead LaBlast dance fitness classes. The LaBlast Retreat package at the Riviera Maya hotel starts from $299 per person.
Fans of the "Dancing with the Stars" U.S TV show will have their very own chance to dance with a star this summer as a three-times World Dance Champion heads to a luxurious resort in Mexico to lead a LaBlast dance fitness programme.
"Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel, will be leading dance fitness classes at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico from 4th to 8th June, 2014.
The programme of classes will be part of the luxury all-inclusive resort's Dancing Week and guests can enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the next suite category and have the chance to enjoy a meet and greet with the dance teacher and Emmy nominated choreographer.
The LaBlast Retreat package at the luxury Riviera Maya resort starts from $299 per person, per night based on double occupancy and bookings must be for a minimum stay of four nights.
The package includes accommodation; a complimentary culinary tour around the all-inclusive hotel's five gourmet restaurants, including Cocina de Autor; and fun dance classes with Van Amstel.
After the fun, invigorating dance classes, guests can head to the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Spa to soak their muscles and enjoy some pampering treatments and massages. The 90,000-square-feet spa is the largest spa sanctuary in Riviera Maya and Cancun, and it offers a wide range of soothing and rejuvenating treatments for men and women using products inspired by its ancient and natural surroundings.
Located close to Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land comprising a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a pristine white sandy beach, the 491-suite Cancun resort offers three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
Facilities at the all-inclusive AAA Five Diamond hotel include a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...