Dance with the Stars this Summer at Grand Velas Riviera Maya with Louis Van Amstel's Dancing LaBlast Retreat
Holidaymakers staying at Grand Velas Riviera Maya in June will have the chance to dance with the stars as three-time World Dance Champion and "Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel is announced to lead LaBlast dance fitness classes. The LaBlast Retreat package at the Riviera Maya hotel starts from $299 per person.
Fans of the "Dancing with the Stars" U.S TV show will have their very own chance to dance with a star this summer as a three-times World Dance Champion heads to a luxurious resort in Mexico to lead a LaBlast dance fitness programme.
"Dancing With The Stars" professional, Louis Van Amstel, will be leading dance fitness classes at the AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico from 4th to 8th June, 2014.
The programme of classes will be part of the luxury all-inclusive resort's Dancing Week and guests can enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the next suite category and have the chance to enjoy a meet and greet with the dance teacher and Emmy nominated choreographer.
The LaBlast Retreat package at the luxury Riviera Maya resort starts from $299 per person, per night based on double occupancy and bookings must be for a minimum stay of four nights.
The package includes accommodation; a complimentary culinary tour around the all-inclusive hotel's five gourmet restaurants, including Cocina de Autor; and fun dance classes with Van Amstel.
After the fun, invigorating dance classes, guests can head to the Grand Velas Riviera Maya Spa to soak their muscles and enjoy some pampering treatments and massages. The 90,000-square-feet spa is the largest spa sanctuary in Riviera Maya and Cancun, and it offers a wide range of soothing and rejuvenating treatments for men and women using products inspired by its ancient and natural surroundings.
Located close to Playa del Carmen in Mexico upon 82 tropical acres of land comprising a lush jungle, protected mangroves, and a pristine white sandy beach, the 491-suite Cancun resort offers three categories of lavish accommodation: Zen Grand Suites that are encircled by flora and fauna of the Yucatan Peninsula's thriving jungle; Ambassador Class, with ocean views and are perfect for families; and the most in-demand accommodation – Grand Class with personal butlers.
Facilities at the all-inclusive AAA Five Diamond hotel include a modern fitness centre with personal trainers, several specialty restaurants serving gourmet international cuisine, a three-tiered infinity pool, championship golf courses, and tennis courts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...