Conrad Maldives Rangali Island will open new family water villas this month
Seven brand new two-bedroom Family Water Villas will be opening at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island this month. The spacious villas are positioned on stilts over the sparkling turquoise lagoon and feature Maldivian thatched roofs, wooden interiors, and split-level sundecks with Jacuzzis, sun beds and dining areas.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has announced the opening of seven brand new Family Water Villas this month.
The 150-square metre luxurious two-bedroom villas are positioned on stilts over the turquoise lagoon and are perfect for large groups or families visiting the Maldives.
The villas have traditional Maldivian thatched-roofs, and contemporary design with wooden interiors. The split-level sundeck with Jacuzzi, sun beds and dining area are perfect for relaxing and socialising while enjoying stunning views of the sparkling lagoon.
With an indoor dining-and-lounge area and daybeds dotted around the villa, there are plenty of areas to relax and soak up the tropical environment. The bathrooms have full opening windows to create a unique 'outdoor bathing experience'.
Peter Nilsson, the General Manager of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, explained:
"Our philosophy is to offer our guests the ultimate in resort accommodation on two islands and we're constantly updating to ensure we remain an innovator in luxury hospitality. We've noted an increase in demand for two-bedroom over-water villas and have introduced these family water villas as a response to this need."
"Parents have the peace of mind that comes with having their children staying in the same villa, while the children will enjoy the privacy of their own separate bedroom."
The Family Water Villas start from $2,000 per night based on two adults and two children sharing.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives with exclusive features such as an underwater aquarium-style restaurant and a location upon not one, but two idyllic private islands linked by a bridge.
The resort is located in South Ari Atoll and boasts luxurious accommodation including overwater spa villas and beach villas situated on white sand beaches surrounded by turquoise ocean waters.
Facilities at the beachfront resort include an overwater spa, yoga pavilion, fitness suite, six gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
Guests can enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities along the coral reef, as well as trips in the Nemo N100, the resort's private three-seater submarine that gives visitors the opportunity to explore the magnificent underwater world of the Indian Ocean lagoon without even having to get wet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- including return transfers by speed boat
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Let everything go as you observe breath-taking landscapes during a relaxing stay at the amazing Velassaru Maldives...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...