Conrad Maldives Rangali Island will open new family water villas this month
Seven brand new two-bedroom Family Water Villas will be opening at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island this month. The spacious villas are positioned on stilts over the sparkling turquoise lagoon and feature Maldivian thatched roofs, wooden interiors, and split-level sundecks with Jacuzzis, sun beds and dining areas.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has announced the opening of seven brand new Family Water Villas this month.
The 150-square metre luxurious two-bedroom villas are positioned on stilts over the turquoise lagoon and are perfect for large groups or families visiting the Maldives.
The villas have traditional Maldivian thatched-roofs, and contemporary design with wooden interiors. The split-level sundeck with Jacuzzi, sun beds and dining area are perfect for relaxing and socialising while enjoying stunning views of the sparkling lagoon.
With an indoor dining-and-lounge area and daybeds dotted around the villa, there are plenty of areas to relax and soak up the tropical environment. The bathrooms have full opening windows to create a unique 'outdoor bathing experience'.
Peter Nilsson, the General Manager of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, explained:
"Our philosophy is to offer our guests the ultimate in resort accommodation on two islands and we're constantly updating to ensure we remain an innovator in luxury hospitality. We've noted an increase in demand for two-bedroom over-water villas and have introduced these family water villas as a response to this need."
"Parents have the peace of mind that comes with having their children staying in the same villa, while the children will enjoy the privacy of their own separate bedroom."
The Family Water Villas start from $2,000 per night based on two adults and two children sharing.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives with exclusive features such as an underwater aquarium-style restaurant and a location upon not one, but two idyllic private islands linked by a bridge.
The resort is located in South Ari Atoll and boasts luxurious accommodation including overwater spa villas and beach villas situated on white sand beaches surrounded by turquoise ocean waters.
Facilities at the beachfront resort include an overwater spa, yoga pavilion, fitness suite, six gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
Guests can enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities along the coral reef, as well as trips in the Nemo N100, the resort's private three-seater submarine that gives visitors the opportunity to explore the magnificent underwater world of the Indian Ocean lagoon without even having to get wet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...